CHAPTER 7 SPYING KWANGMIN

The Mysterious Chocolate Abs Man

 

            The next day you’ve done your day better than yesterday. Minwoo has talked to you also you felt it’s little bit awkward. But it’s better than you avoid each other. But you haven’t figure out who the perfect hot chocolate abs guy. You still don’t know is that thing is Kwangminie’s or not.

            Today is weekend. You don’t bother to go to school. But today you home alone because your parents should go to their relatives and Doojoon go out with his friends since morning. Then the only thing you can do to reduce your bored is go to your best friend house.

            “_____-ah! Come here…” Youngmin and Kwnagmin’s umma greeted you.

            “Thank you ahjumma…” you bowed your head.

            “I think they are still sleeping. Come there and wake them up…” she said. Then you go to their room.

            *knocked! Knocked!*

            “Ya…” You heard Youngmin’s voice

            “Youngmin-ah, it’s me ______!” you said. Then he opened the door. You sure that Youngmin has taken shower just now because you see his wet hair.

            “Come in!!” he said, “What makes you come here this morning!!” he asked while throw his love pillow from his case.

            “Home alone!! My parents go to Aunty’s home and Doojon oppa is going out with his friends since this morning…” you told him, and saw Kwangmin still hold his pillow sleeping tightly. “Oh!! That Pikachu is still sleeping!!” You said.

            “I think he watched soccer last night…” Youngmin said in front of his mirror, hair styling his hair. “Have you had breakfast??” he said.

            “I’ve done…” you said. “What about you?” you asked him back while switch on his TV.

            “I’ll go down for breakfast first and take some snacks for you… Okay…” He said.

            “OK Prince…” you said. Then Youngmin goes down. You watch weekend program on TV while waiting for Youngmin come back. But something bothering your mind.

            You look at where Kwangmin sleep. He sleeps tightly. Then you come near to him. You look at him. “Is he has that ABS??” You think, “Is it the right time to know??”you think again, “Kwangminie… Kwangminie…” You called him, but he didn’t give a respond. You are frozen looking at his pose. He sleeps on his back. His pajamas laying on his flat stomach. “Should I see it now??” You said. Then you sit near him. Your hand above his stomach, “Come on _____-ah! It’s really simple!!” you said in your mind, just open his shirt up, and you can close it again after you see it. So simple…” then you touch his shirt, Kwangmin still sleep tightly, then you open up his shirt little by little, until you hear something.

            “______-ah, What are you doing??” you heard Kwangmin’s voices, then you and Kwangmin shocked, “Oh My God!! What are you doing….!!” He covers his stomach, “Oh no!! Oh no!! _____-ah you’ve me…!! Oh my God!! Oh my God I’m not 100% again!!” He covers his body with his blanket, “Youngmin-ah!! Help me…!!” He shouted to his brother.

            “Yah! Yah!! I’m not doing that!! I –I Just…” you said

            “Shut up you have my precious body, my 100% ity… Oh my God!! Why are you really done this crazy thing!!” He mumbled, “Eunseok-ah mianhae…. I’m not 100% again…”

            “Yah!! What happened!!” Youngmin comes in with snacks on his hands shocked with mess that has been happen. Kwangmin run to Youngmin’s back.

            “Youngmin-ah… ______- me!!!” He said.

            ‘Mwo??” Youngmin shocked.

            “Yah!! I’m not!! I said I’m not!!” you said.

            “So!! What did you do??” Kwangmin asked, “y!!”

            “I—I Just wanna see…”

            “What!!” Kwangmin made you nervous.

            “Hush!! Let her explain!” Youngmin said.

            “I just wanna see your.................... ABS…” You said.

            Kwangmin jaw dropped, “Why are you wanna see my ABS?? I don’t have that kind of thing!!” Kwangmin said.

            *Exhale* “Let’s talk it clearly…” Youngmin said. “_____-ah Why are you wanna see his Abs, and think that he has one...”

            “Because-because…” you said, “I-I just wanna prove that is it true Kwangmin is the one who saved me…”

            “I’ve said!!” Kwangmin said.

            “Because, I think I’ve seen perfect hot chocolate abs when that guy saved me…” you said.

            Silent.

            “Eh… Maybe you still dizzy at that time and have hallucination and saw that thing on my stomach…” Kwangmin said.

            “So? Have you find that things on Kwangmin?” Youngmin said. You shook your head. “No...”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong....

Hallo readers....

So, what do you think about this chapter...

I'm so sorry for Kwangmin 100% ity

And is it just your dream saw and touched that Perfect Chocolate Abs???