CHAPTER 1 New Friend, New Boyfriend

The Mysterious Chocolate Abs Man

 

            __________ (You) has dated Minwoo since two months ago. You met him on MBLAQ fansign. He danced when MBLAQ oppa need some break, he made some new noise from the girls with his dance. They next day, you met Minwoo on your school, eh your class because he transferred to your school. You became friends he is a friend or your bestfriends.

            You and Jo twins are childhood friends. The three of you are always together. Youngmin always be the kind prince that always scold  you when you do something awkward. You are closer with Kwangmin when it comes to do something crazy, but you are closer with Youngmin when it comes on serious. You can’t choose the one of them since they are closest to you.

            You and Minwoo became closer and he asked you to be his girlfriend after MBLAQ concert, since you’re A+ and he is one of trainees on Jtune that has a great dance skill, he has his perform with some other great dancers. He asked you to wait for him to walk home together. But he grabbed your hands and going to park near your home. You didn’t know how, but suddenly he hasa guitar on his hand. He sang You’re My + to you with his cute voice. That is your favorite song. After ended the song he said that he has fallen in love with you and asked you to be his girlfriend. And you accepted his love to you. Then you both started dating.

            But In this 2nd month of your relationship, you felt uncomfortable with his cute image since your dream boyfriend is a boy with hot chocolate abs. He is nice guy and really loves you, you also happy with him, but you still don’t understand about your feeling toward him, since he is not your ideal type.

            Everytime you’re going out with your girl friends, Jiyeon and IU, they always talking about their boyfriends and their chocolate abs. Joon oppa and Taeyang oppa absolutely has that things. You are envy with Jiyeon and IU. You even think to break him up because sometimes you feel embraced with your friends because your boyfriend is cute.

 

--------------------------------

Finally I posted this 1rst chapter...

What do yoy think guys?? I really need more comments and also subcribers....

I'll post next chapter...

 

Love  you .... <3