Revelation and Decision

Thorns Of Love

Hi everyone mianhae for the super late update, anyways i fixed all the chapter's grammars etc, anyways, here is the new update, hope you guy's like's it ^-^

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“See you tomorrow, Jae.” Yunho smiled at him, in which JaeJoong nodded his head.

 

“Ne, See you tomorrow….oh… and Yun, if it’s not a bother, how about you eat breakfast here?” asked JaeJoong in which YunHo nodded his head

 

“I’d love to eat your delicious food; I’ll drop at around 8 in the morning?”

 

“Yes, 8 it is…well then bye” said JaeJoong.

 

“ne bye….you should go inside now” said YunHo, as he started walking backwards while motioning for JaeJoong to go inside, in which the latter did. Once YunHo saw that JaeJoong was safely inside, he turn around and walks to the direction of his house.

 

When he reached his house, he rested his back at his front foor. He then fished out his phone and dialed ChangMin’s number; as soon as he finished dialing, he placed the phone on his right ear and listened to ChangMin’s ringback tone.

 

Meanwhile….

Loud music and different color of lights played all over the house of ChangMin’s friend. Everyone was dancing and enjoying themselves except for ChangMin, whom was busy drinking alcohol.

 

SiWon on the other hand, seeing ChangMin all alone and drinking, like there’s no tomorrow made him stopped from dancing and excused himself from his partner. He walked towards ChangMin and sat beside the latter.

 

“YAH!....stop drinking.” SiWon grabbed the can of beer from ChangMin’s hand.

 

“Yah! Give it back to me.” said ChangMin as he tried to snatch back the can of beer. SiWon on the other hand, kept blocking the latter by turning his back and emptying the can by drinking it. He turn around and faced ChangMin with a smirk on his face and handed the empty can, in which the latter threw it on the table.

 

“aish….wae you did that?”

 

SiWon just smiled at ChangMin. ChangMin then groaned and started calling the waiter but SiWon gave a sign to the waiter to ignore ChangMin.

 

“You’re so mean to me.” said ChangMin as he rested his head on the table. SiWon was about to say something when he saw ChangMin’s phone on the table blinking, indicating a call. He shook ChangMin’s shoulder in which the latter just groaned.

 

“Leave me alone.” said ChangMin pushing SiWon’s hand away from his shoulder.

 

“But you have to answer your phone.” said SiWon. Seeing no response from ChangMin, SiWon took the phone and decided to answer the call.

 

“Yah! ChangMin-ah, do you know how many times I called you? aish…”

 

“YunHo hyung...this is SiWon, Min can’t answer the phone at the moment….He’s sort of drunk.” said SiWon eyeing the sleeping ChangMin.  

 

“I see….where are you guys? I’ll go and fetch him.”

 

“It’s okay Hyung, it’s already so late…I’ll take care of him, you don’t have to worry.”

 

There was a brief moments of silence which made Siwon curious. SiWon then stared at the phone in his hand and seeing as the call hasn’t been ended, he placed it back on his ear.

 


“hyung you still there?”

 

“Ah, yes..it’s just….I know this is kind of wrong, but SiWon I know you and Min had been friends for so long, and you guys are sharing thing….. is there, by any chance ChangMin………tells you the reasons behind his break up with JaeJoong?”

 

Hearing YunHo’s statement made SiWon’s eyes wide and confused whether he should tell YunHo or not. After all it was ChangMin’s matter, but then again he think how bad his friend’s state now, and with some moment of silence he came up with a decision,  in which he started telling YunHo everything he knew.

 

 

Meanwhile YunHo’s side…

YunHo silently listened to all that SiWon’s telling him with a growing feeling of heaviness inside heart as he hears his brother’s reason.

 

“I see, thank you so much for telling me the things you know….I sort of figured out something and I just want to clarify it…..you know how stupid my brother is….By the way, can you do me a favor?”

 

~~Thorns Of Love~~

 

After the phone call, SiWon went back to their table, and stared at the ChangMin’s  sleeping face.

 

“It’s for the best Min….please understand….”

 

Later that morning…

“Hwaiting YunHo!!” with that, YunHo drove to the direction of JaeJoong’s house. Once he reached the latter’s house, he went out of his car and walked towards the front door. He took  a deep breath,  and pressed the doorbell. He waited for JaeJoong to open the door while thinking of what will happen later.

 

After a little waiting, the door opened, revealing a smiling JaeJoong.

 

“Morning YunHo, Come in” said JaeJoong as he motioned for YunHo to go inside, in which the latter did.

 

“I made bake mac, hope you’ll like it….the sauce is my own recipe, I still don’t know your fave, so you have to tell me so I can cook it for you.” said JaeJoong as he lead the way to his dining table.

 

YunHo silently followed JaeJoong while trying to control himself from ruining the plan he made last night.

 

“YunHo you know what’s best for all of you…so calm down and  bear with it…”

 

“Have a sit Yun” said JaeJoong as he pointed to the chair in front of him. Yunho snapped out from his thoughts and took his sit.  JaeJoong  then placed a portion of bake mac on YunHo’s plate and placed it in front of the latter.

 

“Dig in” said JaeJoong as he sat in front of YunHo and eats with a smile. YunHo returned the smile at JaeJoong and eats afterwards.

 

“So, how was it? How’s the sauce?” asked JaeJoong.  YunHo then gave him a thumbs up while still munching.

 

“Superb Jae…. You’re really a good cook….This is perfect.” Yunho took another spoon full of bake mac and puts it on his mouth. “I love how the sauce danced inside my mouth, this feels like heaven.” Yunho closed his eyes while saying it.

 

JaeJoong smiled at YunHo’s compliments. “That’s enough Yun…the more you do that, the more I don’t believe you.” After JaeJoong said that, the dining area was filled with laughter.

 

After their delicious breakfast, JaeJoong washed the dishes while YunHo wiped the table and helped JaeJoong on putting the utensils back to the kitchen drawer.

 

“Thank you for the wonderful breakfast, Jae” said YunHo as he wiped his hands with the kitchen towel dangling beside the kitchen cabinet.

 

“Welcome Yun, I’m glad you liked my cooking” said JaeJoong, smiling softly.

 

“Oh I super love it, it makes me want to live here.” He let out a laugh. A laugh with sincerity.

 

Jaejoong then playfully slapped YunHo’s arm. “Hey, we’ll be living in Japan so that means, we’ll be living together…..in short, I can cook for you everyday.” said Jaejoong with a smile.

 

Yunho nodded his head. “You’re right….Oh Jae would you mind if we have a small road trip around town? You know, we’ll be missing this place”

 

“Sure, give me a minute, I’ll get change first.

 

Meanwhile…

“Come on Min. Wake up” said SiWon as he shook ChangMin’s body in which the latter just groan and covered his face with the pillow.

 

“aish….WAKE UP!!!” *pulled the pillow and pulled the sleeping ChangMin by his arm to a sitting postion* “WAKE UP!!! And come with me..I wanna eat ice cream.” said SiWon as he shook’s ChangMin, in which the latter angrily pulled away his arm.

 

“aish….wae do we have to go to that stupid ice cream shop? It’s freaking early for ice cream, aish…I want to sleep some more.” said ChangMin and before he could lie down again, SiWon pulled him and dragged him towards the bathroom.

 

“Go and wash yourself, I’ll be waiting downstairs” said SiWon and walked away leaving the angry ChangMin.

 

“aish…SiWon can be so annoying, aish….FINE! stupid ice cream.” with that, ChangMin slammed the bathroom door closed.

 

Meanwhile…

“Isn’t it a little early for ice cream?” asked JaeJoong as he giggles.

 

“It is…but I want us to have a moment at this place.” Yunho said, smiling.

 

“Moment? You sounded like we won’t be coming back to Korea” said JaeJoong in a teasing tone.

 

“Oh come on, we’ll be missing this place once we leave….” said YunHo as he drank his water from the bottle.

 

“Okay, okay….you have a point…this place held a very precious memories to us” JaeJoong smiled softly at him.

 

YunHo fished out his phone, and sent a message to SiWon. After that, he turned his gaze at JaeJoong whom was busy taking his picture using his phone.

 

“This is it YunHo……*breathes in and out*”

 

“Jae….” hearing his name, made JaeJoong to stop from taking his picture and turned his attention towards YunHo whom was staring at him.

 

“yes?”

 

“We all know….that everything that is happening and happened to us has a reason….things may be hard and painful but that’s how things were, it’s what make us strong….though the part of this reasons can also make us stupid, but it’s what we do for the one we love, even though it’s painful, as long as you can see them happy then you’re okay…also in every painful thing’s, we also need to hear the truth and that’s where the answer to all of this, will be revealed”

 

Confusion was visible on JaeJoong’s face as he tried to digest all the strange word’s YunHo was telling him.

 

“I’m not sure if I get what you’re implying here.” said JaeJoong softly. YunHo reached for Jaejoong’s hands and held it as he stared at JaeJoong’s eyes.

 

“JaeJoong, I really….really love you so much….and i’ll do anything for you….”

 

“Yun….”

 

“You know I’m always here to cheer you up…and I’ll always here to protect you…but I know that’s not enough….considering, there’s still something that has to be done….I have to put thing’s on the right places, cause this is for all of us….I really don’t want us to have regrets in the future, and most importantly, your happiness” YunHo then squeezed JaeJoong’s hand gently.

 

“Yun, I really don’t understand what you’re trying to say here.”

 

“Jae….all I want is your happiness, your heart matters the most than mine….Jae I will be giving you two options…Why? Because I want you to be sure with your decision…I don’t want you to have any regrets…”

 

JaeJoong then smiled at YunHo. “Yun, I already made up my mind…I want to go with you…and this is the right decision”

 

“Jae…you still have to hear my reason, as to why I want you to think carefully about your final decision, because your happiness is what we’re talking here…”

 

“I know Yun, you always put my happiness as first priority in whatever you’re doing, in which I know my happiness is… going with you and moving on, until my heart is fully healed, so no need for me to re-think about my decision…”

 

The tingling of the shop’s bell indicating that someone just entered, made YunHo diverted his attention towards the two in-coming costumers. After seeing who it was, he averted his attention back at JaeJoong.

 

“Jae what I’m about to do is what’s best for all of us…please try to understand and use your heart and not your anger…remember this is for your happiness.” with that, he freed JaeJoong’s hand, that made Jaejoong even more confuse.

 

YunHo then waved his hand at SiWon whom was dragging ChangMin towards their table. JaeJoong then turned his head following YunHo’s gaze and his eyes went wide as to whom he saw. With that, he turned his attention back at YunHo.

 

“What’s going on?..Yun tell me…what is he doing here?”

 

Before YunHo could respond, SiWon and ChangMin already reached their table and forced ChangMin to sit in front of YunHo.

 

“Sorry we’re late…traffic” said SiWon as he patted ChangMin’s shoulder.

 

“It’s okay….thanks for bringing him here” said YunHo, and SiWon nodded his head.

 

“Well…I’ll be going now… I’m done here.” said SiWon and started walking back to his car.

 

Seeing as SiWon was leaving, ChangMin immediately stood up.

 

“Where are you going Min?” asked YunHo in a serious tone.

 

“Home? where else?...I just don’t understand why you used Siwon to drag me here? I don’t even know why I’m even here” said ChangMin coldly.

 

“You’re not going anywhere…and I didn’t use SiWon…I asked for his help since your avoiding me…also we need to talk, we need to clear everything before……we go”

 

“There’s nothing to talk nor anything to clear” said ChangMin as he started walking, but  stopped when YunHo slammed his hand on the table.

 

“Min, im your hyung…listen to me and sit…there are tons of things to be cleared and this is for all of us…” said YunHo in his serious tone. Yunho was furious and that made ChangMin to sit on the chair and looked at his hyung. JaeJoong was calming himself for he was still confused with everything and with what YunHo just said. ‘What did he meant by clearing things?’

 

YunHo turned his attention to JaeJoong and noticed that Jaejoong was staring at him. Looking confused.

 

“Jae I know you’re confuse…you see….” He held JaeJoong’s hand in his. “This is about your break up with my stupid brother….i want you to know the tru……”

 

“WHAT THE , HYUNG!!!....what are you talking about? I already told you my reasons, even to JaeJoong…” ChangMin suddenly cut him off.

 

“SHUT UP! And let me finish…stop being stupid Min…” Yunho was losing his patience towards his brother. ChangMin on the other hand, closed his eyes as he lowered his head.

 

“Could it be that hyung really knows?...If so, then the only way he can find out about my reason is through SiWon…aish…YunHo hyung please don’t….why can’t you be selfish? Just this oncen please be selfish and think about yourself..I’ve made this sacrifice for you.” said ChangMin to himself.

 

“Jae the truth behind your break up, was because of ChangMin’s stupidity…I know breaking your heart is the most painful thing and it’s hard to forget…but try to think, forgive and maybe give him a chance?....”

 

“wait…wait….chance? Yun whatever his reasons were, it doesn’t matter to me..i’m hurt too much to listen and think about it…I understand what you’re trying to do here Yun…but im sorry I won’t listen any further” with that, JaeJoong stood up, but YunHo stopped him by holding tightly onto JaeJoong’s forearm. JaeJoong on the other hand, looked at YunHo like he’s pleading him to let him go.

 

“Jae please sit…please listen further….you have to know the truth…”

 

“Yun please…I don’t want to listen…”

 

“Jae…you have to, this is for all of us…and after this then I’ll let you do whatever you want…I just don’t want you to have regret in the end after finding out the truth…I know how you feel but it’s still better to know right?” with that, JaeJoong took his sit.

 

“thank you Jae….i will get straight to the point…ChangMin’s reason was because of me, I don’t know why he did that…but one thing’s for sure as what I heard from SiWon he wants me to be happy too, to be with you…but then again the consequences is you both being hurt with this, I know he’s stupid but he only did it for love, he loves us so much, yet his choice is wrong….those gift’s you receive such as the bear, the coat, and the pizza were from him not from me.. I found it out when I saw some receipt’s, remember the time you thanked me about the pizza it was during that time and about the coat and bear’s note it was SiWon’s hand writing..He loves you so much Jae, I know his decision was stupid..but think about it too…Jae now im giving you the decision to think about everything…the decision that will be the best for all of us…if you still want to go with me and move on, let’s meet at the airport before the flight…and if you chose to be with him again, then be with him….just think about it…*turned his attention towards ChangMin* ChangMin, aren’t you gonna say anything?” asked YunHo in which ChangMin lowered his head.

 

“i…I still don’t understand ChangMin’s decision, because this is about my heart, our hearts…He hurted me yet he still shows his care in different ways…but then again, the pain is still here…though, your right Yun I’ll think about it..but can I please be excused?” said JaeJoong as he stood up.

 

“you want me to drive you home?” asked YunHo in which JaeJoong shooked his head.

 

“I can manage…I just want to be alone for now” said JaeJoong as he started walking.

 

“MIANHAE JAEJOONG!!” shouted ChangMin on his sit, that made JaeJoong to stop from his tracks.

 

“mianhae? We’re not in some soap operas Min….”said JaeJoong in which ChangMin stood up.

 

“I know, and im sorry for my stupidity….but I only did it for the two of you, for I love you both especially Hyung, who did everything for me, never did he became selfish, he always give’s everything…I know im wrong, I have no right to hurt you nor order your heart or anyone…I love you so much JaeJoong, and if it means your happiness then yours is with hyung” said ChangMin.

 

“like I said before, im not a toy okay?”

 

“you are not”

 

“then stop telling me things….do you really love me ChangMin?” asked JaeJoong as he turn around and looked at ChangMin’s direction.

 

“yes I love you so damn much….and im sorry…I just couldn’t ask for a second chance for I don’t deserve it…”

 

“so you’re willing to let go of me?....” asked JaeJoong as tears falls down from his cheeks

 

“if I do, then what about hyung?” asked ChangMin in which JaeJoong wiped his tears as he shooked his head in disbelief.

 

“why do you keep thinking about him?....why can’t you be like him? Be true to yourself Min…if you really love me, then you won’t be doing this…you’re not only hurting us both but your hyung too”

 

“ChangMin stop being stupid, I’m really happy with your love for me…but this is all about your happiness as well…ChangMin be true to yourself” with that, ChangMin lowered his head.

 

“in all honesty I don’t know what to say at all..but all I want is what will make you happy JaeJoong….i’ll accept everything, since im the source of this mess…if you still want me, or want to give me a chance then I’ll wait for you at the place where we first became a couple, from that moment I’ll try to win you back….but if you chose to be with hyung, then I’ll be happy as well..the decisions all yours…and lastly im really really sorry for all the pain I’ve caused you” with one last look at ChangMin and YunHo, JaeJoong remained quiet and left.

 

“hyung, im sorry for all of this…”

 

“there’s nothing say sorry for…it’s just, how can you risk your relationship for me?...you shouldn’t have done that, you know I’ll always be here for you and im happy if your happy…well then, let’s just see tomorrow who JaeJoong will choose…though this one is really hard for Jae, he really loves you uknow? Yet he’s hurt as well…and you didn’t even fight much, to show you want him more than I do”

 

“I know hyung, it’s just I really don’t know if I should, I hurted him so much hyung..i don’t deserve him..”

 

“you deserve him, your just stupid…and everybody deserves a second chance..with whatever happened, nothing will change with our bond ne ChangMin, my stupid brother?” said YunHo with a smile in which ChangMin nodded his head and they did their hand shake.

 

“I love you hyung”

 

“I know my pabo brother…aish I really want to punch you, you know?...we look like idiot’s with this mess you made, aish…though I must admit it’s painful if Jae chose you but I’ll be fine since it’s you..and hey, I bare with it for so long it won’t be hard to let go right?”

 

“Yes we’re really brothers...we’re both idiots…and because of our idiocy JaeJoong was the one who suffered the most” said ChangMin

 

“ani you’re a pabo…I’m the smart one.” said YunHo. With that, the two laughed.

 

Night time came; three hearts and minds were on one certain thing. Who will it be? It’s one tough decision, especially to JaeJoong for both brothers means a lot to him, even if the other hurts him the most, he can’t deny that he’s still touched with ChangMin’s stupidity as he knew it was just for his brother, While on YunHo, JaeJoong will always remember the latter’s kindness, that’s always there for him especially at the time he was broken. He was always there to fix him, and even told him the truth.

 

The question lingers in the air, who will it be?

 

Morning came and the moment of truth has to happen.

 

With one last hug to his brother, YunHo pat’s ChangMin’s shoulder. “Take care of yourself ne?...i’ll call you every Tuesday or whenever I’m on my free day….and whatever happens today, I’ll always be here for you…I love you Min”

 

“Thanks hyung, you too take care…and me too I’ll always be here for you…all the best and hwaiting!!....love you too hyung” with that, YunHo sat on the passenger sit, while Siwon waved at ChangMin.

 

“Drive safely SiWon, if my brother got hurt I’ll kill you” said ChangMin in which SiWon nodded his head. With one last wave of goodbye, they left. ChangMin on the other hand, remained on the same spot, while watching the retreating figure of SiWon’s car.

 

“Take care, hyung.” He whispered slowly.

 

Meanwhile….

“How are you feeling hyung?” asked SiWon glancing at Yunho.

 

YunHo smiled at SiWon. “I’m not sure…I’m nervous and scared actually, but whatever the outcome will be, it’s for everybody’s best and we all have to accept it.” said YunHo as he stared outside while thinking who JaeJoong will choose.

 

“Now I understand why ChangMin made that stupid sacrifice, and I must say, I envied yours and Changmin’s brotherhood, it’s so strong that you guys are willing to sacrifice for the other’s happiness..aish your both stupid you know? hehehehe” said SiWon, in which YunHo nodded his head.

 

“Yes we are stupid.” responded YunHo.

 

After that, the rest of their ride was in silence. Once they reached the airport, SiWon told YunHo he’ll wait until he’s on the airplane, in which the latter nodded his head.

 

“Thanks SiWon…without you, there won’t be clearance to the mess my idiot brother had done.”

 

“No problem hyung… I just want to help as well..just text me when you’re going to board the plane” said Siwon.

 

“*nods* a big help indeed…now it’s time to wait…I hope Jae chose the right decision, that will be the answer to his happiness” with that, YunHo took his sit on the bench while SiWon excused himself to wait on his car.

 

Minutes had passed; YunHo kept staring at his wrist watch.

 

“So this is goodbye JaeJoong?” said YunHo to himself as he stood up and pulled his travel bag. With one last look at the entrance, he smiled and started walking.

 

“YUNHO!!” YunHo then stopped from his tracks and turned his attention to the person that called him.

~~~~~~~~~

 “Yah! pabo!!” ChangMin then raised his head and stared at the person whom called him.

 

~~Thorns of Love~~

I don't own the gif[s].Credit's to the real owner[s]

To Be Continued….

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I haven't proofread this yet, but i want to update now so here it is...and how was it? this is the changes i meant that's why i told oyu guys to forget my previous teaser hehehe... so who do you guys think JaeJoong chose? what do you think of YunHo? how about ChangMin? what's the future waiting for the three? and who deserve's JaeJoong's love the most? so tune for the last and final chapter of this fic...

anyways Hope you guys likes it, mianhae for the delays of this chappy, also i fix the older chapter's, this one will be proof read later hehehe gotta visit the church first...to @yunjaemania unnie hope you like’s it …again thank you, thank you so much for the undying support to this fic and also to my new subscribers, subscriber's, reader's, and silent reader's, it means a lot to me,seriously I love you all, my inspiraiton’s *hugs u all* ^-^

so anyways for this chapter i'll be needing your help, which do you think deserve's JaeJoong? seriously this one is hard for me the two brother's had a great reason but then again only one is for JaeJoong....so guys help me, will be waiting for those comment's and thank you ^-^ or do you guy's want me to make alternate ending?