What's inside the Heart

Thorns Of Love

Hi everyone here's my new update, hope you guys like it ^-^ Enjoy...

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Once YunHo reached their house, he smiled again while touching his lips. He then went out of his car, and started walking towards their front door but was stopped on the mid way, when he saw ChangMin sitting on the ground with his back on the door and eyes were closed. He then hurriedly run towards ChangMin and shooked ChangMin’s shoulder.

“Min!, Min what are you doing sleeping here?” ChangMin slowly opened his eyes, and upon seeing his hyung he smiled and hugged YunHo.

“Hyung~”

“are you drunk? Yah! ChangMin didn’t I tell you that drinking is dangerous to your health, aish….” ChangMin hugged YunHo tightly as he let his tears falls down from his cheeks.

“mianhae hyung, don’t worry I won’t drink whiskey or anything…..hyung do you know that you are the best hyung ever?” YunHo smiled as he caresses ChangMin’s back.

“ne, I always know because since you where young you kept saying that and you’re the best lil brother I ever had” ChangMin then smiled upon hearing it.

“saranghae hyung” YunHo then patted ChangMin’s back.

“Yah! Yah! What’s happening with you?.... Ne, ne aish… come on let’s go inside” YunHo tried to loosen the hug, but ChangMin tightened his hug even more.

“hyung, let’s hug some more” YunHo scratched his un-itchy head and smiled.

“araso, but you know it’s cold out here” ChangMin then wiped his tears and loosened the hug, he then stared at the coat YunHo was wearing.

“is that your’s? it looks like Jo-Jae-Hyung’s” YunHo then touched the coat and smiled.

“ne it is, we went to the river and I fell on it, he let me borrow it since my shirt is all wet, I’ll return it tomorrow” ChangMin then nodded and stood up.

“kaja hyung!” the two then walked inside the house.  As ChangMin was about to go inside his room an idea hit him and he smiled.

“hyung!” YunHo then stopped on his tracks and turned his body to face ChangMin.

“what is it?” ChangMin then approached YunHo.

“hyung let’s bath together” after hearing it YunHo’s eyes went wide.

“what? Bath together? ChangMin did you hit your head or something? We’re too old for that” ChangMin the pats YunHo’s shoulder.

“oh come on hyung, let’s bath together like old times and we’re not too old for that, there’s no age for taking a bath together, unless you have s or something” YunHo just shook his head.

“aish, what’s really gotten into you….aish…a-a-lright” ChangMin then smiled upon hearing YunHo’s response.

“yay! Great, kaja!” said ChangMin as he drag his hyung towards their rooms and took towels and went straight to their bathroom. Once they were inside, ChangMin started stripping while YunHo was re-thinking about his response. ChangMin whom noticed his un-moving hyung, shooked the latter’s shoulder.

“hyung, strip so we can take a bath….or you really have s or something that’s why you won’t take a bath with me”

“Yah! Why do you always include s? aish alright, it’s just that we’re all grown up now, that’s why it’s a little awkward”

“we’re brother’s for crying out loud, now hurry up….or you want me to strip you?”

“thanks Min, I’ll strip now” with that, ChangMin took the scrub.

“hyung, I’ll scrub your back like old times” YunHo just stared at ChangMin as he remembers their bath chasing  time when they were young.

 

Flashback…

“YAH! Come back here! JUNG CHANGMIN!!” yelled 7 years old YunHo whom was chasing his 5 years old brother around the house.

“ANDWAE!!! Hyung please spare me my life”

“spare? Yah! It’s just a bath, now come here and let me bath you, you know it’s really tiring to chase you around the house….”

“okay, hyung, I’ll let you bath me under one condition” the two then stopped from running.
“okay, what is it? But if it’s food then it’s a no-no, you just ate and my allowance is all gone”

“it’s not food so don’t worry…..my condition is I’ll bath you” smiled ChangMin as he waits for his hyung’s response.

“bath me? But I’m too old to be bath”

“but I am too, hyung…so why can’t I bath you?”

“aish, it’s because you won’t take your bath and you stink for freaking 5 days, do you know how awful that is?”

“aish, it’s not my fault it’s so boring to take a bath, and i can live without taking a bath” Yunho then crossed his arms across his chest.

“yes, you can live without taking a bath, but what about us?....We’ll die because of your smell..aish alright, I will let you bath me”

“yay..okay hyung and after I bath you, I’ll take my bath on my own”

“you promise?” ChangMin happily nod as he drag’s YunHo towards the bathroom, while the other is shooking his head in disbelief that his younger brother will bath him.

“this is unbelievable….” Continued YunHo

End of Flashback..

 

After their bath, they went to their rooms to sleep. ChangMin on the other hand couldn’t sleep as he kept thinking about JaeJoong, he kept tossing and turning. ChangMin then opened his eyes.

“I think I regret letting JaeJoong go….but I don’t want hyung to suffer, he loves JaeJoong too…he done so much for me….taking care of me…not going after JaeJoong because of me even if it’s hurting him….but right now, im hurting as well….and JaeJoong too….did I made the right decision?”

 

Later that morning…

Once ChangMin reached JaeJoong’s house he hid behind the tree and watched JaeJoong as he walks out of his house. He then followed JaeJoong. Every footstep that JaeJoong made, ChangMin did so too, thinking that the gap between them is the reality that they will never be together.

“What’s done is done…I’ll do everything for you to fall for hyung, even if it hurts…I’ll do it for hyung, it’s time for me to do something for hyung….”

ChangMin then stopped at the phone booth as he stares with heavy heart at JaeJoong.  Once JaeJoong went inside, ChangMin walks towards the bus stop and watched JaeJoong took his sit, he continued watching JaeJoong  until the bus left.

ChangMin then started walking back to JaeJoong’s house.  Once he was in front of JaeJoong’s house, he sat on the first step of JaeJoong’s stairs.

 

Meanwhile…

YunHo couldn’t help but to yell for joy as his song was selected. He then hurriedly dialed ChangMin’s number, but ChangMin wasn’t answering. He then dialed JaeJoong’s number.

“hello?”

“JaeJoongie~ meet me at the park A.S.A.P!” with that, YunHo turned his phone off without waiting for JaeJoong’s response and he run towards the direction of the park with the envelope in his hand’s

JaeJoong on the other hand, stared at his phone and smiled.

“aish..YunHo’s so bossy, good thing im done with my errands” with that, he went towards the bus stop. Once the bus arrived he went inside and sat at the back.

“wonder why YunHo wants to meet at the park?”

YunHo on the other hand, smilingly sat on the swing while waiting for JaeJoong. He then dialed ChangMin’s number again, but ChangMin didn’t answer his phone again.

“Min where are you? And why aren’t you answering my call?” his thought was stopped when he saw JaeJoong running towards his direction. YunHo then smiled and walked towards JaeJoong’s direction, once he reached JaeJoong, he hurriedly hugged JaeJoong. YunHo then loosened the hug and smiled at JaeJoong.

“guess what? my song  got selected waaah my dream of seeing my idol will come true and I’ll get a chance to sing alongside him JaeJoong” JaeJoong then smiled and clapped his hands.

“waaah, congratulations YunHo, I’m so happy for you”

“thank you, JaeJoong” JaeJoong then stared confusedly at YunHo.

“why are you thanking me? I wasn’t the one who sang or made the song and I didn’t do anything” YunHo then smiled again.

“because of your smile, so keep smiling for me okay? Your smile and you are my inspiration without you and your smile’s, I couldn’t make it, so thank you” with that, YunHo hugged JaeJoong again.

“oh YunHo~, araso I’ll always smile for you, though you shouldn’t thank me, cause all of this is your hard work” they then loosened the hug.

“let’s go home, I have to tell this to Min…” with that, they walked home. Once they reached YunHo’s house, JaeJoong bid his goodbye.

“careful on your way home and I’ll return your coat later” JaeJoong then nodded and started walking.

Once he was near his house, he stopped from walking when he saw ChangMin  sitting on his stair. His hand then formed into a fist and continued walking, he walked past ChangMin and he ignored ChangMin as he proceed’s to opening the door of his house. With his shaky hand, the key wont insert on the key hole. ChangMin then hold JaeJoong’s hand, in which JaeJoong swayed and pushed ChangMin as tears falls down from his cheeks.

“what do you want? What are you doing here?”

“I just came here to talk”

“talk? What talk? There’s nothing to talk about, we already did our talk on the park, where you broke my heart” JaeJoong then wiped his tears and holded his tears from falling.

“you…” JaeJoong then motioned his hand in front of ChangMin indicating he should stop talking.

“I’m trying to move on ChangMin, but if you continue to appear in front of me, how will I move on? You know how painful this is but it seems to you it’s just nothing, I mean look at you, you can talk straightly into my eyes like nothing happened…”

“I’m really sorry JaeJoong hyung..” JaeJoong then stared at ChangMin after hearing the last word.

“hyung?”

“ne, this is the last time we’ll talk…I promise you, i won’t bother you again so you can move on…. The reason why I came here is to tell you that, I know how hard it is to move on, but try to open your heart for YunHo hyung”

“what?”

“he…he loves you for such a long time, actually I don’t know since when, but all I know is he loves you deeply, so try to open your heart for hyung…”

 

SLAP!

 

ChangMin was shocked with the sudden slap.

“what do you take me for huh ChangMin? You say this thing as if it’s easy…So YunHo loves me, meaning I should run to him right away so that I’ll be saved from this suffering you’ve caused me? You think this is easy? If I do this, it’ll not hurt me more but YunHo also, did you not think about that? For some reason is this the reason why you broke up with me? For YunHo?” ChangMin then lowered his head and shook his head.

“I see…you’re really unbelievable, if only I knew you will be like this, I shouldn’t have let my heart love you, I'm not a toy" JaeJoong then forcedly wiped his tears and walked passed ChangMin. ChangMin on the other hand, sadly stared at the retreating figure of JaeJoong, his JaeJoong. He slowly slid down clutching his chest while crying.

JaeJoong on the other hand, continued crying his heart out while running.

“ChangMin how can you do this to me? what do you take me for? Do you think love is some kind of game where you can just say game over? then play again..but this time force me to open my heart to YunHo? What are we to you? Don’t you know that by doing this you’ll not hurt me but YunHo too, cause I don’t know if I can give him my heart, he’ll only be hurt even more” JaeJoong then stopped in front of YunHo’s and ChangMin’s house. He then stared at the front door, whom at the same time opened revealing a shock YunHo who slowly approached JaeJoong.

“JaeJoong, what happened?....why are you crying?” JaeJoong didn’t respond but continued staring at YunHo’s face with tears.

“YunHo….for how long have you been suffering? How come I didn’t notice this? If only I can turn back time and look through your heart, then maybe you’re the one that I gave my heart too….and maybe now we won’t be in pain like we are right now…”

“JaeJoong what’s wrong? what happened? Did someone hurt you?, is it that bastard you told me last night? JaeJoong tell me, you know I’m here to protect you and you know it hurts me seeing you cry” without a word JaeJoong hugged YunHo.

“Do you love me YunHo?” upon hearing it, YunHo’s eyes went wide.

To Be Continued….

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So how was it? Hope you guy’s like it **nervous mode** anyways thank you so much to all my reader’s, silent reader’s, subscriber’s and to my new subscriber’s your support’s means a lot to me and you all are my inspiration’s so thank you and love love you all ^-^ anyways I’ll be waiting for some feedbacks hehehe ^-^

 

@imasein, @lanny01, @bibimbap, @secretyjfollower, @yunjaesil,

@yunhotic, @sunrise95, @yunjaemania, @JewElfNita, @purpleturtle