Leaving

Thorns Of Love

Hi everyone here's my new update. hope you guy's will like it, Enjoy ^-^...Anyways here's my new poster i made this when i'm suppose to update lol XD so how was it? hope you guys like my new poster hehehe, anyways i was kinda inspired with the petal of rose i saw last night hehehehe

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

After the door closed, ChangMin covered his mouth as he cries out the feeling’s he’d been holding the moment YunHo confronted him.

 

Every drop’s of tears hold’s a memory of JaeJoong’s smile, kindness, sweetness, love, and the sweet kisses that they shared.

 

Flashback..

One by one light’s around the ice range lits-up and at the center revealed a heart shaped light that was now in front of JaeJoong together with the word “I Love You”.  Then all the light’s turned off, a minute later a spot light then in front of JaeJoong, revealing a smiling ChangMin whom was skating his way towards JaeJoong with the spot light following ChangMin and a bouquet of red roses on his hands.

 

JaeJoong then smiled at ChangMin with his unexplainable feeling. Once ChangMin reached JaeJoong, all the lights and so as the heart shaped light, he then handed the bouquet.

 

“Happy 2nd Anniversary Jae” ChangMin then held JaeJoong’s left hand, he then pulled off their first couple’s ring which was a toy ring that ChangMin got from the cereal box, he then fished out the ring box from his pocket.

 

“Jae you are the most important person in my life, I’ll always and forever love you, mianhae if it took me long before I gave you our real couple’s ring, you know how evil hyung is when it comes to money, hahahaha, just kidding…. actually, during the time we couldn’t meet that end up with us getting into an argument, for you thought I only care about my job than you, to tell you the truth, I only did that because I wanted to buy the ring that my friend told me which has the meaning of eternity, that’s why I worked all day, and tooked a part time job at night, I really wanted to give you the ring that represent’s my undying love for you, and to show the world the you’re the one for me and im the one for you, anyways here it is, hope you like it” with that, he tooked the ring and slowly slid the ring to JaeJoong’s ring finger, tears then slowly falls down from JaeJoong’s cheeks.

 

Once the ring was on JaeJoong’s ring finger, ChangMin then showed his ring finger and smiled at JaeJoong. In which JaeJoong smiled and cried.

 

“wae are you crying? You don’t like the ring?” asked ChangMin as he wipes the tears that kept falling from JaeJoong’s eyes. JaeJoong on the other hand, shooked his head.

 

“pabo…I love it, im just touched and I can’t help but to cry from happiness, I’ve been waiting for this and I thought that your tired of me that’s why you prefer to date your work than me” with that, ChangMin hugged JaeJoong.

 

“I’m glad you like it and no I would never choose work over my sweet and beautiful boyfriend” JaeJoong then loosened the hug and hit ChangMin’s chest.

 

“wae do you always say im beautiful? Have you forgotten im a guy too?” ChangMin then smiled.

 

“of course you are but we can’t hide the truth that your beautiful” JaeJoong then looked away.

 

“yah, today’s our anniversary and you kept on making me angry, stop calling me beautiful” said JaeJoong in an annoyed tone, instead of saying anything, ChangMin cupped JaeJoong’s face with his hands, and he kissed JaeJoong’s lips, in which JaeJoong respond’s, that ended in a passionate kiss. A little later, something fell on ChangMin’s face that ended their kiss, they then look to their surrounding’s only to find that it was snowing, they then smiled at the beauty of the snow’s that are falling from the sky.

 

“I love you Jae” said ChangMin as he offered his hand, in which JaeJoong tooked it.

 

“I love you too” with that, they hand in hand skate on the ice range, enjoying their moment filled with love, happiness and wish for the night to not end.

End of Flashback..

 

YunHo then wiped JaeJoong’s tears and caressed JaeJoong’s face.

 

“Even on your sleep you still cry, Jae **sighed** don’t worry Jae.., Everything’s gonna be alright” YunHo then kissed JaeJoong’s forehead. With one last look, YunHo stood up and left the room, he then stopped in front of ChangMin’s room and stared at door, with a sigh he continued walking until he reached the living room and lye down on the couch. YunHo then stared at the envelope on the table. After a minute. he then tooked his phone and dialed his friend’s number.

 

“Toushiro? Mianhae for my late call…..anyways your right, I’ll take the offer and also I’ll be needing another plane ticket to Japan…ne…thank you and mianhae for the trouble….ne…” after their phone call, YunHo stared at nowhere, thinking about tomorrow.

 

Later that morning…

YunHo woke up from the smell of the delicious aroma of hot dog, egg and fried rice. He yawned and stretched his arms.

 

“Morning YunHo~”greeted JaeJoong as he handed YunHo a mug of hot chocolate. YunHo then slowly roused from the sofa and tooked the mug.

 

“Morning Jae and thank you” with that, he took a sip. JaeJoong then gasped as he saw a dried blood on YunHo’s right knuckles. YunHo was taken aback by JaeJoong’s gasped, he was about to say something, when JaeJoong touched his knuckles, he then felt a little pain and the memory about last night’s incident played on his mind. YunHo then hurriedly moved his hand from JaeJoong’s touch and smiled.

 

“what happened?” asked the worried JaeJoong. YunHo on the other hand, put’s the mug on the table.

 

“oh…I uh…uh…I accidentally hit the wall when I was startled with the spider that suddenly jumped on my hand,  I was trying to sleep but that stupid spider ruined it, hehehehe…..” said YunHo as he motioned to JaeJoong what happened, while JaeJoong on the other hand, stared at him in disbelief.

 

“YunHo don’t lie to me, from the looks of it, it’s no accident. It’s like you punched a wall or something” hearing it made YunHo’s fake smile faded, before YunHo could talk, JaeJoong dragged him to the water sink, he carefully cleaned the dried blood and the wound on YunHo’s knuckle’s, after that he dried it with the towel and dragged him back to the couch and left, he then returned with a bandage,  alcohol, and cotton balls. YunHo just stared at JaeJoong who was so focused at tending his wound.

 

“pabo, why did you leave your wound just like that?, you could get infected you know?….” with that, JaeJoong carefully finished the bandage on YunHo’s knuckles.

 

“there” he then hit YunHo’s hand that made YunHo wince a little of pain. JaeJoong then smiled.

 

“that is for lying, I know it’s your thing, and I have no right to know but I’m worried with you so please don’t get into a fight ne? come on let’s eat breakfast, mianhae if I cook breakfast without your permission, it’s like my pay back for letting me sleep in your bed while you sleep on the couch and for making me smile” with that, JaeJoong dragged YunHo towards the dining table and made YunHo sat on the chair next to him. Once YunHo was seated, JaeJoong placed YunHo’s plate with fried rice, hot dog and egg on the table in front of YunHo.

 

“Thank you Jae” smiled YunHo in which JaeJoong smiled back.

 

“you’re welcome, actually I should be the one to thank you for everything and mianhae for my behavior yesterday, it’s just..it’s just…” YunHo then placed his hand on top of JaeJoong’s hand and squeezed it. In which JaeJoong stared at YunHo.

 

“It’s okay Jae, I understand you….no need to say sorry….just don’t think about it anymore, and remember that I’m always here for you.. just tell me when you’re ready, I know how painful this is for you….so for now let’s enjoy this great breakfast… let’s eat” with that, they both smiled at each other and ate in silence.

 

A minute later, ChangMin went out of his room. He sat on the table like nothing, he flipped the plate and placed it on the table. JaeJoong on the other hand, continued eating while staring at his food with heavy heart. YunHo on the other hand, stared at JaeJoong with worried look.

 

ChangMin then placed the spoon and fork on the plate, and forced a smile.

 

“waaaah, didn’t know Jae hyung will be eating with us…Good Morning hyung, morning Jae hyung” with that, JaeJoong slowly nodded his head as he control his tears from falling down. YunHo on the other hand, stared in disbelief at ChangMin.

 

“hey, aren’t you guys gonna say anything?...alright we’ll eat in silence then…” ChangMin then started eating in silence.

 

“Min….how could you? Do you know by doing this your breaking me even more? I don’t know if I’ll be able to stand up from this” said JaeJoong to himself.

 

“So hyung is doing his job…that’s good….even if im broken into pieces it doesn’t matter, what matters is…that you two will be happy” said ChangMin to himself as he stared at JaeJoong. YunHo on the other hand, continued staring at ChangMin. As YunHo was lost in his stare, he felt a hand on top of his hand, in which he averted his attention to the worried JaeJoong.

 

“what’s wrong YunHo? Why aren’t you eating?” YunHo then smiled.

 

“mianhae I just thought about something” with that, they both smiled at each other and continued eating. As YunHo was about to drink, he caught a sad and hurt stare from ChangMin, that end up with him staring confusedly at ChangMin, in which ChangMin noticed his stare that caused the latter to hurriedly avert his attention back to his food. YunHo on the other hand, continued eating while thinking about ChangMin’s sad and hurt stare towards JaeJoong. The rest of the meal was in silence.

 

After their meal, ChangMin was the first one to excuse himself and went back to his room, while JaeJoong offered to wash the dishes since YunHo can’t because of his hand. YunHo on the other hand, excused himself and went to the living room to make a phone call.

 

ChangMin then went out of his room fully dressed, he was about to get a glass of water, when he saw JaeJoong cleaning the dishes, he then stood there staring at JaeJoong’s back with a heavy heart. Slowly ChangMin imaginary caressed JaeJoong’s back with a sigh he just continued staring as he wipes the tears that keep’s falling down. While ChangMin was busy staring at JaeJoong’s back and wiping his tears, he didn’t notice YunHo was looking at him from afar.

 

Meanwhile….

When ChangMin noticed a movement from JaeJoong, he snapped back and proceed to get the glass without glancing at the sad JaeJoong, that is now staring at him, once he got the water, he walked passed JaeJoong like JaeJoong wasn’t there and proceeded to do what he was supposed to do at the kitchen like he’s the only one there and left. JaeJoong on the other hand, just stared at ChangMin’s retreating figure with tear’s that keeps falling down. After ChangMin was fully gone, he then lowered his head as he continued crying.

 

“Min how can you be so cruel?....” JaeJoong then snapped back from his thought’s when he felt someone wiped his tears, he then raised his head and stared at the worried almond shaped eyes of YunHo.

 

“YunHo save me…..” said JaeJoong to himself..

 

“i can’t**sob**sob**take this anymore**sob**sob**”  YunHo on the other hand, hugged JaeJoong in which JaeJoong continued crying his heart out at YunHo’s embrace, whle YunHo caressed JaeJoong’s back.

 

“I know and mianhae I can’t do anything to take your pain away with one blow but I got something that will help you” with that, they loosened the hug, YunHo then wiped JaeJoong’s tears.

 

“what do…you mean?” said JaeJoong as he calms himself from crying.

 

“this” said YunHo as he handed the envelope to JaeJoong. JaeJoong on the other hand, curiously tooked the envelope and tooked what’s inside the envelope, he then was shock at what he was now holding.

 

“a plane ticket?” asked the confused JaeJoong as he stared at YunHo, whom nodded at him.

 

“yes, remember about the good news I told you about my song being selected by my favorite singer in japan, and my chance to sing alongside him? Well they want me to get a contract at their company as a singer and a composer under his agency and since I’ll be staying there, I want you to come with me…to start a new life, to move on from this pain and be with me” JaeJoong was shocked with the last sentence.

 

“yes JaeJoong, be with me… yes I do love you…. you’ve been in my heart this whole time, I just kept it for some reason….but now I can’t keep it anymore that’s why I want you to know… I know this is wrong since you just broke up and would be hard or long before you can love again, but im willing to wait, I mean I loved you for so long, so what’s with waiting for some more right? So will you come with me?” JaeJoong then stared at YunHo.

 

“I don’t know what to say…like I said before mianhae for not noticing your feeling’s for me, I must be blind, I mean you’re always there for me and I fell for a wrong person…” YunHo then placed his hands on JaeJoong’s shoulders.

 

“it’s okay Jae, don’t think about that, after all it was my fault actually for not confessing, but it doesn’t matter anymore, what matters is your happiness, I’m willing to wait Jae….so for now, don’t think about my confession and think about your happiness you have to move on…so will you come with me?....start a new life in japan Jae” JaeJoong then stared at the ticket, then at YunHo. After a minute of thinking, he nodded. YunHo then hugged him.

 

“Thank you, thank you for loving me and for always being there for me….though im not sure if I can love another man again after this….YunHo I’m worried, I don’t want you to end up being hurt…what if I can’t….”

 

“shhhh….i know what you mean, I know how hard it is for you….but im willing to wait and I know as time goes I can make you love me…..” said YunHo as he caresses JaeJoong’s back. JaeJoong then loosened the hug and stared at YunHo.

 

“but what if I can’t?...then you’ll end up being hurt” said JaeJoong worriedly.

 

“I’m willing to take the risk…” said YunHo confidently

 

“YunHo…”

 

“let’s not talk about that,….for now it’s your happiness that matter’s” YunHo then hugged JaeJoong in which JaeJoong hugged YunHo back. Unknown to them ChangMin was standing near the kitchen and heard all their conversation; he then quietly left with tears falling down from his cheeks and a heavy heart.

To Be Continued…

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So how was it? hope you guys liked my update, mianhae if it's not good, hwaaaa TT.TT, anyways i would like to thank all my subscriber's, reader's, silent reader's and new subscriber's for the love and support i've been receiving on this fic, you guys are my inspiration to this, i really tried my best to come up with a good story and mianhae if i disappointed you guys on that part anyways thank you all and love love you all.. and @ yunjaemania hope you like this ^-^ and also this fic is going to end hope you guys will stay with me and hope you'll like my ending, i've been thinking about this for so long and now im gonna do it, so please support me till the end ^-^ anyways I'll be waiting for those yummy feedbacks ^-^

 

@purpleturtle, @justwanttoread, @aloshkim, @JaeWifey, @sheila19921,

@yunjaesil, @Haebaragiclouds, @purewhite1981, @2pmfan, @yunhotic,

@alemoon, @animeotakupooh, @reiichun, @JewElfNita, @imasein