Decision

Thorns Of Love

Hi everyone here's my update hope you guys will like it, and hope you guys won't kill me after this lol XD anyways Enjoy ^-^

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Decision, is part of everybody’s life, decision that can result for better and can result for the worst. And this decision is now the main problem of ChangMin, he knows the consequences of the decision that he’ll make, but he has too. And the main problem is does he really have too?

Every step that ChangMin makes towards the house of his boyfriend where like needles to his chest, and tears kept falling from his cheeks. With his last step towards the stair’s he stared at the front door with a heavy heart.

“Jae I really, really love you and I love hyung too, I know this is not the right decision but I made up my mind,  I can’t stand seeing hyung hurt, you and him means the world to me but I have to make this sacrifice which is hurting you, but I know you’ll be happy with hyung. Jae mianhae but this is for the best”

ChangMin then wiped his tears and composed himself, he then walked up the stairs and knocked at JaeJoong’s door, the door that will be the start of the end.

The door opened revealing a smiling JaeJoong.

“Omo Min, my Minnie I’m glad you make it, hope you’ll like the food I cooked for you….” While JaeJoong was talking all ChangMin could do is to stare at JaeJoong’s face, his big doe eyes, his red plump lips and his angelic smile.

“Do you know how painful this is Jae? I don’t know if I can do this, I can’t bare to see you in tears or pain. You’re my everything, but hyung…..his my everything too, his the only family I have right after our parent’s died....Ow God, is this the right decision?”

Seeing ChangMin’s quietness and sad stares, it made JaeJoong curious and worried. He then approached ChangMin and caressed his face.

“What’s wrong Min? are you sick are…” ChangMin hurriedly hugged JaeJoong, in which JaeJoong hugged back.

“Yah~ why are you acting strange?” ChangMin closed his eyes.

“please let me hug you for a while, let’s stay in this position for a while, let me feel you” JaeJoong then smiled and nodded.

“o-okay my baby Min, always being a baby” unknown to JaeJoong, on those hug was killing ChangMin slowly and was crying quietly. After calming his heart, ChangMin hurriedly wiped his tears and loosened the hug. JaeJoong whom noticed the red and puffy eyes of ChangMin.

“what’s wrong with you eyes? did you cry?” ChangMin then hurriedly touched his eyes

“a-ani, it’s just…. A-llergies…you know my allergies” smiled ChangMin in which JaeJoong with a heart of doubt just nodded.

“I told you, you should go see a doctor about your allergies, it’s dangerous….anyways let’s go and eat, I prepared all your favorite’s” smiled JaeJoong as he dragged ChangMin towards the dining table.

When they reached the dining table, JaeJoong released his hand from ChangMin’s, on that time ChangMin’s eyes was at his hand and the feeling of wanting to grab JaeJoong’s hand like he doesn’t want to let go, but then he just continue staring at his hand.

“My Min so what do you think? Are you hungry? Hahahaha of course you are, look at the food’s this are all for y..” JaeJoong with worried look approached his boyfriend and cupped his face with his hand’s.

“Minnie, what’s wrong come on tell me, if you have a problem, you know I’m here to listen, come on Min, I’m so worried with you, your really acting strange” ChangMin on the other hand continued staring at JaeJoong’s face and smiled.

“nothing, I just remembered I forgot to tell hyung I’m eating here, I believe when I get home he’ll sulk for not eating with him” JaeJoong on the other hand slowly let go of ChangMin’s face.

“really? M-maybe we should call YunHo then” said JaeJoong in sad tone.

“no, if we call him then I wont enjoy this delicious food with my baby JaeJoongie~” said ChangMin in a smile as he took his sit and smiled at the food’s in front of him. JaeJoong on the other hand, smiled and sat beside his boyfriend.

“Let’s eat” cheered JaeJoong in which ChangMin smirked.

“Feed me” JaeJoong on the other hand stared in disbelief at his boyfriend.

“am I hearing thing’s? or did you just say feed you?” ChangMin childishly nod.

“aha, now Feed me…Feed me… FEED ME!” JaeJoong giggled at his boyfriend’s sudden behavior.

“omo did my Minnie hit his head or something? Cause he’s not the type of person to be childish or something” ChangMin then pouts in which JaeJoong pinch ChangMin’s cheek.

“araso, say ahhh, my Baby” ChangMin smiled and opened his mouth in which JaeJoong put the spoon full of lasagna.

“waaaah more” smiled ChangMin in which JaeJoong smiled back.  JaeJoong and ChangMin spoon fed themselves through dinner.

“thank you for all this delicious food umma~” JaeJoong giggled and playfully slapped ChangMin’s shoulder.

“yah~ but Min what’s with this attitude it’s so not you, but I love it, I want this cute Min of mine~” said JaeJoong and he kissed ChangMin’s lip’s in which ChangMin kissed back. After their kiss, JaeJoong tooked the dishes at the water sink.

“How about I do the dishes since, you did all the cooking.. My Jae must be tired” JaeJoong shook his head and smiled.

“ani, you’re my guest let me do it, besides im not tired at all” ChangMin then carried JaeJoong bridal style.

“yah~ what are you doing?” without a word ChangMin walked towards the living area and he put JaeJoong on the sofa.

“you sit here, while I do the dishes and no buts” with that he turned the tv on and walked towards the kitchen.

JaeJoong on the other hand smiled and watched TV. After the dishes, ChangMin sighed as he rest his back on the wall.

“Oh God, please help me with this” ChangMin then composed himself and walked towards the living area, he then smiled.

“JaeJoongie~ let’s have a walk shall we?” JaeJoong then smiled at ChangMin and nodded.

“I’ll just take my coat then” ChangMin then nodded and JaeJoong run towards his room. ChangMin on the other hand took off his ring and went outside.

“This is it” Once JaeJoong locked his front door, he run towards ChangMin and he clinged on ChangMin with a smile plastered on his face.

“kajja!” with that they walked in silence, enjoying the night sky and their time together. When they reached the park, JaeJoong hurriedly run towards the swing and he sat on the swing.

“Min hurry and push me” ChangMin then hurriedly run at the back of JaeJoong and he pushed.

“waaaah, remember when we were in high school, the three of us always plays here, waaah bring’s back such great memories” smiled JaeJoong as he enjoyed the swing.

“and you where a cry baby back then because your such a clumsy one and always the ‘it’” JaeJoong then pouts when he remembered  the times that he always looses during their tag game and ChangMin’s teases.

 

Flashback..

“yah! JaeJoong hyung, don’t be such a slow poke and catch me, you’ll forever be the’ it’, hahaha such a slow poke” teased ChangMin as he playfully showed his hand waiting for JaeJoong to tag him, in which JaeJoong did but failed because of ChangMin’s fast reflex.

JaeJoong then tripped. In Which ChangMin laughed hard. YunHo on the other hand run towards the now crying JaeJoong. He then dust JaeJoong’s knees.

“Don’t cry now, look nothing, shh… don’t cry does your knee hurt? Where does it hurt?” said YunHo worriedly. While ChangMin kept laughing.

“I’m not hurt**sniffs**sniffs**it’s just ChangMin won’t stop laughing” YunHo then stood up and hit ChangMin’s head.

“OUCH! Hyung?” ChangMin then pouts in which JaeJoong stuck out his tongue.

“see his not laughing now, so please don’t cry ne?” JaeJoong then nodded and slowly stood up, but fell back again.

“aw, my knee hurt, I can’t stand” cried JaeJoong, YunHo then hurriedly massaged it.

“does it still hurt?” JaeJoong nodded while ChangMin made an annoyed face.

“such a cry baby”

“ChangMin?” said YunHo angrily in which ChangMin apologized  and turned his back and bended.

“here, I’ll carry him hyung” said ChangMin in which YunHo helped JaeJoong,  JaeJoong then put his arms around ChangMin’s and he piggy backed JaeJoong towards their house while YunHo carries their bag’s.

End of Flashback..

 

“ne your such a meanie back then”

“I know and Hyung is always your savior back then” JaeJoong then nodded as he remembers all the thing’s YunHo did to him.

“till now he’s my savior”

“yup he is” continued ChangMin

“but you’re my prince”said JaeJoong with a smile.

“But this prince, hadn’t done anything for you, like protect you or anything like my hyung does”

“what are you talking about? This prince”said JaeJoong as he hold ChangMin’s hands on his shoulder.

“has done so much like making me smile, loving me and making me the most happiest person in the whole wide world” tears then fell down from ChangMin’s cheek’s.

“jinja? I did all of those?” JaeJoong then smilingly nod.

“but this prince will soon give you pain” JaeJoong’s smile then slowly faded away after hearing ChangMin’s word’s.

ChangMin then stopped the swing, and walked in front of JaeJoong. He then kneeled in front of JaeJoong with tears falling’s from his eyes; he stares at JaeJoong in which JaeJoong worriedly wiped the tears with his hands.

“why are you crying? What’s wrong?”

“JaeJoong you are the….. best thing that ever happened in my entire life……. Thank you so much for loving me…..i love you but mianhae…”

“m-mianhae? Min your scaring me” said JaeJoong as tears were now falling from his eyes. ChangMin then wiped his tears and showed JaeJoong their couple ring and throwed it.

“Let’s break up, I just….just realized I don’t love you like love, but we can be ….” JaeJoong put his finger on ChangMin’s lip’s

“don’t…. say the word’s that… we can be friend’s, Min I mean, ChangMin I really don’t understand you, we were okay during dinner, our walk and now? You even throwed our couple ring and wants to break up?, ChangMin, by any chance are you playing with my heart? Did you know how much I love you and how much painful this is? Did I do something wrong? tell me” ChangMin then sighed.

“I know, and I’m sorry JaeJoong, no you didn’t do anything wrong, your were the best boyfriend ever, it’s just that, I just realized I only love you like a brother, like… my older brother” JaeJoong then pushed ChangMin.

“STOP! …..what kind of bull is this ChangMin?...... after aurgh…” with that JaeJoong runs away crying., leaving ChangMin crying on the ground.

“mianhae JaeJoong…..m-mianhae” with that he searched the ring.

 

Meanwhile…

YunHo smilingly stretched his arms as he walks towards his car. He was about to go inside, when he saw JaeJoong running towards his direction. JaeJoong on the other hand, runs towards YunHo and hugged YunHo, YunHo whom was shock by the sudden hug, slowly loosened the hug, and stared at JaeJoong, but he was then taken aback, when he saw tears falling from JaeJoong's eyes. 

"What's wrong JaeJoong?" YunHo then wiped JaeJoong's tear’s with his thumb. JaeJoong on the other hand, just shook his head and hugged YunHo again in which YunHo hugged JaeJoong back while caressing JaeJoong's back, saying comforting words.

Not far from them, ChangMin’s watching them with tears and a heavy heart.

To be Continued…

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So how was it? hope oyu guys like it and thank you so much to all my subscriber's and for the support's love love you all... <3 <3 <3