Thorn's Of Love

Thorns Of Love

Hi everyone this is it...the final Chapter, sorry for the delay seriously i re-think about this one hehehe anyways hope you guys will like the conclusion ^-^

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“JaeJoong?” YunHo shockedly watch JaeJoong, whom was smilingly running towards his direction.

 

Once JaeJoong reached YunHo, he gave his bigger smile.

 

“seems you don’t want me here? *pouts*”

 

“ani, it’s just that….” JaeJoong then cutted YunHo’s words with his smile.

 

“I know, you’re not expecting me to be here…well actually, I can’t just let you leave korea without a proper goodbye and also a proper thank you for everything…YunHo you’re really an amazing perons and im so lucky to have a best friend like you… mianhae *hiks* I can’t do anything about your feeling’s, you see, even though ChangMin’s a pabo, how many times I think, and knowing everything add the beat of my heart it’s always been him..YunHo *looks at his eyes* thank you, thank you for all the things you did especially yesterday and mianhae , I feel so selfish” YunHo cutted JaeJoong’s words by hugging the latter.

 

“shhhh.. like I told you before JaeJoong im prepare for the risk, and I also prepared myself last night for whatever decision you will make…also you know what matters to me is your happiness and so with Min so stop crying and smile for me for one last time Jae” with that, YunHo loosened the hug and wiped JaeJoong’s tears.

 

“smile Jae” with that, JaeJoong smiled at YunHo in which YunHo kissed JaeJoong’s forehead.

 

“that’s the spirit Jae, smile always ne?...as for my heart, you got nothing to worry about hehehe…I just need time to move on, but I’ll be fine uknow me *smiles…listened to the announcement* seems I really need to go *pats JaeJoong’s head and smiled* take care of my pabo brother ne? seems that pabo doesn’t want to come and see me off aish… well bye Jae, be happy and see you soon” said YunHo in which JaeJoong hugged YunHo.

 

“bye YunHo, take care of yourself there, don’t skip meals ne? and I’ll take care of your pabo brother and again thank you YunHo” with that, they loosened the hug.

 

YunHo then pats JaeJoong’s shoulder and waved.

 

“go now Jae…Min is waiting for you” with that, he turned JaeJoong’s body around making him faced Jaejoong’s back.

 

“don’t make him wait, he’ll think you chose me…pali” he then lightly pushed JaeJoong.

 

“go before I decided to take you with me hahaha”

 

“good bye YunHo and see you soon” with that, JaeJoong started walking, YunHo on the other hand, turned around and started walking with smile plastered on his face.

 

“even though my heart is being ripped apart, I’ll endure it all as long as your happy Jae…your smile and happiness is more important to me… Love is to make the people you love happy…Jae saranghae, you’ll always be part of me”

 

Two separate path’s the other to the one his heart beats for, while the other to the place where he’ll start new, a path that is called…

 

~~Thorn’s of Love~~

 

ChangMin then lyed down on the grassy field and stared at the sky with heavy heart.

 

“seem’s Jae chose hyung…and im happy for that…please be happy you two” ChangMin then closed his eyes as memories of JaeJoong’s smile plays on his mind.

 

A minute later, he felt his phone vibrated indicating he received a message, with that, he fished out his phone and lazily checked his message.He then roused from his lying position and read’s the message.

 

“ya! How could you not come to see me off? Your so mean to your hyung *crying emoticon* anyways, see you next year, be a good boy ne? and hyung love’s you so much…don’t be a pabo anymore ne? or else I’ll steal JaeJoong got that? *winking emoticon* I got to go now, remember that hyung will always and forever be here for you, and take good care of JaeJoong, don’t do anymore stupid thing’s ne? well I guess that’s all bye my pabo brother”

 

ChangMin kept re-reading the text message he got from his hyung, while thinking about the word take care of JaeJoong.

 

“yah! pabo!!” ChangMin then raised his head and stared at the person whom called him.

 

“JaeJoong?” said ChangMin shockedly.

 

JaeJoong on the other hand, smilingly walked towards ChangMin, once he reached ChangMin he smacked the latter’s head.

 

“I knew I made a wrong decision of choosing you again aish…I’m such a pabo, you really don’t care huh?” said JaeJoong as he pouts, ChangMin on the other hand, hurriedly stood up and held JaeJoong’s hand.

 

“of course I care, just im shock…with my ingenious plot and all, you still wanted to give me a second chance?”

 

“wae you don’t want?....i can still make it to the airport you know?” said JaeJoong as he pulled his hand from ChangMin’s.

 

“ya! Mianhae, mianhae…and thank you for giving me a second chance…and seriously, im really sorry for hurt…” JaeJoong cutted ChangMin’s word by putting his finger on ChangMin’s lips.

 

“it’s okay I understand why you did it… even though it’s the most stupidest thing, and we all got hurt, I still admire your love for YunHo…but even if I gave you a second chance, that doesn’t mean things are really okay, you have to do everything to woo me again and also to made up for the pain you caused”

 

“don’t worry, I’ll do anything for this second chance you gave me…I promise you, I’ll make you forget the pain I caused you and will make you even more happy…and I will never ever going to hurt you again that’s a promise” said ChangMin as he caressed JaeJoong’s face.

 

“don’t give promises Min, just do it…” with that, ChangMin nodded his head and hugged JaeJoong.

 

“you know, last night this whole thing gave me a lot of thought… I wasn’t supposed to give you a second chance but then….the problem is my heart, no matter how you break it into a million pieces you’ll always be there…and even to this silliest thing you did, I still chose you..so please show me that I did the right choice” after JaeJoong said that, they loosened the hug and stared into each other’s eyes.

 

“I will show it to you, I will do everything again thank…”

 

“enough with the speeches and start doing your job by carrying me hahahaha” with that said, ChangMin carried JaeJoong bridal style and they continued the day fooling around, having some small talk and of course JaeJoong being the boss ordering ChangMin with this and that.

 

Two hearts were reunited once again, while the other walking to a path we’re he’ll find happiness. In everything that happened there would always be one who’ll be hurt mostly but then again that doesn’t mean that person won’t find happiness, there would always be something that’s awaits that person, all it need is time cause everything is about Thorn’s Of Love.

 

Akita airport...

YunHo smilingly looked around the airport, the place where everything will start on his half.

 

“this is it YunHo…” with that, YunHo started walking while looking for his guide.

 

YunHo was so engrossed to looking for his guide that he didn’t notice person running towards his direction and hugged him tightly which shocks him.

 

“my husband, im so happy your finally here” with that, the person loosened the hug, which gave YunHo an opportunity to see who the person was which revealed to be a beautiful lady, in whom was giving him an apologetic smile.

“mianhae but please can you act with me? I will explain to you everything later” said the lady in which YunHo nodded his head with confusion still visible on his face.

 

And with that, some creepy looking guy pulled the said lady from YunHo.

 

“ya! Who is this guy?” with that, the lady angrily pulled his arm from the creepy looking guy and hooked her arm with YunHo’s arm.

 

“he’s my husband *rested her head on YunHo's arm* can’t you see?”

 

“husband? For all I remember, you’re not yet married…”

 

“well for you information, I am married we just married in….” the lady then looked at YunHo, like asking for some help in which YunHo got it that he smiled at the creepy looking guy.

 

“we got married in korea my country..you see we have a culture that we follow so that’s why and since I still got things to do in korea I stayed for the mean time..who are you anyway?”

 

“me? im ….”

 

“no one” cutted momoko

 

“now that you know I have a husband maybe this is the time for you to leave me alone or my husband will rip you apart, he’s a boxer” continued momoko in which the creepy looking guy angrily left.

 

“im a boxer?” asked YunHo in which momoko turned her attention towards YunHo.

 

“sorry, I couldn’t think about anything”

 

“that’s okay..so mind explaining me what just happened?”

 

“oh..that guy is my annoying suitor, she wouldn’t leave me alone and kept following me, so I sort of did this plan to make him leave me…sorry I dragged you into this..”

 

“it’s okay, at least he’ll leav you alone now”

 

“yup, oh I’m momoko by the way”

 

“YunHo, Jung YunHo”

 

“pleasure to meet you” with that, they shook hands.

 

“so you came for vacation?” asked momoko.

 

“no, I came here to fulfill my dream as a singer and composer and also to have a chance to work with natsume you know the famous singer here”

 

“omo jinja? Im trainee there at fib company..if you want I can be your guide” offered momoko.

 

“hmmm sure, I think my guide isn’t here yet and I believe he won’t mind…so you’re a trainee there?” asked YunHo as they started walking.

 

“yes, im a trainee there…. i was supposed to be on practice today but I had to send off my sister so here I am hehehe” the two walks while talking about things like they’d known each other for so long.

 

For ever closing book, there would always be a new one. And who knows if what the said part is the starting point for Jung YunHo’s love life.

 

The End...

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So how was the ending guys? waah please don't kill me with this outcome *bowed 90degrees*, i based this conclusion on the flow of my story, JaeJoong and ChangMin has a relationship from the start, and JaeJoong still has feeling's for ChangMin. Also, i know YunHo also deserve's JaeJoong but then again, they can't be out of concience or pity and he's also sacrifised his chance, since what matter's is JaeJoong's happiness so there...

anyways thank you all for the support and love towards my fic, it was a really fun and enjoyable journey for all of us, this fic wouldn't get this far if it wasn't for you guys, so love love you all....and also to yunjaemania unnie hope you like the ending ^-^ and also about momoko i couldn't think of other name so there hehehe ^-^