I'll Make You Smile

Thorns Of Love

Hi everyone here's my new update, hope you guys liked it ^-^ Enjoy... Btw i got myself a new poster, and i'd like to thank my beloved unnie's and sister's for helping me decide on which poster to use ^-^  result from: "Which one should i use?love love you all ^-^ 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

After watching his hyung and his now ex-boyfriend, he started walking away, with his hand turned into a fist, his walk slowly turned into a fast walk, then turned into a run.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!” he then stopped as he clutch his chest.

“remember ChangMin this is what you want so accept it…..” ChangMin then sat near the tree with his palms on his face.

“please be happy with Hyung my beloved JaeJoongie~” with that he lye down on the ground, while staring at the night sky, with tears falling from his eyes.

“AAAAHHHH!!, why does this hurt so much? Why?”….

 

Meanwhile…

When YunHo felt that JaeJoong calmed down, he slowly loosened the hug and wiped JaeJoong’s tear’s.

“I know you don’t want to tell me what’s bothering you or what happened to you, but please don’t cry, you know it hurts me seeing my best friend crying and it doesn’t suit you so please smile, let me make you smile” JaeJoong on the other hand kept staring at YunHo.

“why?” said JaeJoong as he continued staring at YunHo in which it made YunHo confuse.

“Why what?”

“why are you always there for me when I needed comfort? Why? Why do you always wipes my tears and makes me smile? Why YunHo? Why?” instead of answering, YunHo just smiled and patted JaeJoong’s head.

“I’m your best friend of course, have you forgotten I’m your Super YunHo?” YunHo then smiled at JaeJoong.

“is that really it?” YunHo then hugged JaeJoong.

“yup”

“no JaeJoong, the reason is I deeply love you, but I can’t be selfish, ChangMin loves you that’s why I’ll continue being your best friend, that will always wipe your tears even if it’s breaking me, JaeJoong…saranghae” YunHo then loosened the hug.

“kaja!” said YunHo as he opened the passenger sit, in which JaeJoong stood confused.

“what do you mean? Where are we going?” YunHo just smiled and dragged JaeJoong towards the passenger sit. Once JaeJoong was inside the car, YunHo closed the door and made his way towards the driver’s sit.

“I’ll bring you to a place, called ‘I’ll make you smile’” with that, he started the engine, and he drove while JaeJoong kept staring at YunHo.

“I know I’m handsome but please stop staring at me, I’ll melt from your gaze” JaeJoong rolled his eyes and smiled.

“you’re so full of yourself YunHo” with that, JaeJoong stared outside the window, thinking about his break up with ChangMin.

“It really hurts, ChangMin how could you? I love you whole heartedly, I really thought you’re the one, you said you love me and will cherish me but in the end you break my heart, not just my heart but me”

YunHo then carefully took a peek at JaeJoong, seeing JaeJoong’s sad face made YunHo’s heart break.

“what’s making you sad JaeJoong?.... If only I have the power to erase whatever’s making you sad then I will, so that I can never see you cry and sad” With that, YunHo turned his attention back to his driving while thinking about JaeJoong.

The ride was in silence, with both of them occupied with their thought’s.

 

Meanwhile…

ChangMin drank the whole bottle of whiskey like water. After the bottle was empty, he put it on the table and stared at his and JaeJoong’s picture. Caressing JaeJoong’s face, with tears falling from his eyes.

Flashback…

“Will you promise me that you will not break my heart?” ChangMin smiled and nodded., he then raised his right hand while the other is holding JaeJoong’s hand.

“I, ChangMin swear to this great sunny day that I will never ever, break my baby Joongie’s heart and I will love him forever and ever” with that, JaeJoong smiled and hugged ChangMin.

“ChangMin don’t ever break your promise, you know you’re the first and only man that I ever gave my heart, so please don’t hurt me”

“a promise is a promise” said ChangMin as they loosened the hug and they kissed passionately.

End of Flashback…

 

“m-mianhae for breaking my promise……mianhae for hurting you……for making you cry…JaeJoongie….”

 

Meanwhile…

 Once they reached their destination, YunHo hurriedly went out of his car and opened the passenger sit. JaeJoong on the other hand, as he step’s out, his eyes roamed the forest, the fireflies and the river.

“kaja! You haven’t seen the place, that I really want you to see” said YunHo as he held JaeJoong’s hand and walked towards the riverside.

“waaaaah, it’s so beautiful, YunHo.. waaah look at that Moon” said JaeJoong in a smile, while YunHo stared happily at the smiling JaeJoong .

“smile is what’s suit’s you JaeJoong…..please smile always so I can continue to bare this pain….”

“you like it?” JaeJoong happily nod as he sat on the ground, while gazing at the beautiful moon.

“I’m glad you like it, this is where I always go whenever I feel down or lonely, now that I take you here, I’m gonna name this place ‘I’ll make you smile JaeJoong’” JaeJoong then stared at YunHo.

“what kind of a name is that? It’s too long, can you put a shortcut on it? and why does my name had to be included?” YunHo then smiled at JaeJoong and turned his gaze at the river.

“it’s like the best name ever, who care’s how long it is, and because i want you to always smile, cause it suits you more”

“I see, Thank you, Thank you for naming this place for me, and for making me smile…you’re the best YunHo, I’m so lucky to have a friend like you” After hearing the word friend, YunHo’s smile faded but he didn’t let JaeJoong see it, he just nodded.

“Welcome, anything for my best friend and so am I, I’m so lucky to have you as a friend” JaeJoong’s smile then suddenly faded as he remembered his break up with ChangMin.

“You know, I’m in pain right now, someone broke my heart and it hurts YunHo, it really hurts” hearing this YunHo hurriedly stood up and hugged the now crying JaeJoong.

“who broke your heart JaeJoong? Who’s the bastard that made my JaeJoong sad and broken hearted? He doesn’t deserve you”

“It’s someone, I can’t mention as of now, please understand, and your right he doesn’t deserve my love, he promised me that he’ll never break my heart, he knows his the first guy I gave my heart to, and then he just break it just like that” YunHo continued caressing JaeJoong’s back.

“I understand, tell me who this bastard when you’re ready and I’ll kill that person, how dare he break your heart…. But how come you never told me you had a boyfriend?” said YunHo in a hurt tone as he was shock to know that JaeJoong had a boyfriend and he doesn’t know about it.

“mianhae YunHo, but I was about to tell you tomorrow, but then he broke up with me today” continued JaeJoong as tears keeps falling from his eyes.

“that bastard!, there….there JaeJoong…. Don’t shed your precious tears on a bastard like that; maybe he wasn’t the guy for you…. You know there are tons of guys out there, that are the right one for you, that will love and care for you wholeheartedly and will never ever break your heart, so don’t cry anymore ne?”

“but it hurts YunHo, it hurt’s I really, really love him so much”  YunHo then loosened the hug and wiped the tears from JaeJoong’s eyes.

“I understand how you feel, how much painful it is, if only I have a power that will make the pain your feeling to disappear I will do it, If I have a healing power, I will heal your broken heart. As for now please don’t shed those tears and smile, be strong, cause the JaeJoong I know is a strong and cheerful person….. look at the moon” JaeJoong then turned his gaze at the moon.

“be the shining JaeJoong you once were, show that bastard what a looser he is for letting go such a beautiful person like the shining moon at the night sky, a sweet, caring and great person like the stars that sparkles and made every dreams come true”

“Thank you so much YunHo, your right, I should be strong…. JaeJoong hwaiting!!” said JaeJoong with a smile. YunHo on the other hand, seeing JaeJoong’s smile made him smile too.

While YunHo was busy staring at JaeJoong, he notice something on JaeJoong’s cheek, so he went near JaeJoong’s face to look what it was, he was about to move when JaeJoong’s head move making their lips touch each other.

Both YunHo and JaeJoong’s eyes went wide with the sudden interaction. YunHo with his pounding heart hurriedly stood up, and walked to his side as he doesn’t know what to do, but then he forgot that they were in the river side.

 

SPLASH!

 

JaeJoong hurriedly stood up and showed his hand to YunHo, whom on the other hand hurriedly stood up and held JaeJoong’s hand. With that, JaeJoong pulled the shivering YunHo.

“are you alright?” asked the worried JaeJoong as he took his coat off and handed it at YunHo.

“I’m f-f-f-ffine and i-i-i-i-i-it’s okay go w-w-w-w-wear you c-c-c-coat again or you’ll get c-c-c-old”

“yeah right, I’m fine but you’re the one who’s cold…Oh, before you wear the coat you should strip or you’ll get sick because of your wet shirt” YunHo nodded his head as he took the coat, and run at the back of his car. JaeJoong on the other hand, smiled and sat on the ground while thinking about the accident kiss that happened.

After YunHo was done. He then shyly sat beside JaeJoong.

“a-about earlier, mianhae I didn’t mean to, you see it was an accident, I was looking at your cheek cause I saw something, but you….” JaeJoong then patted YunHo’s shoulder and smiled at YunHo.

“it’s okay YunHo, you don’t need to explain too much, im not mad with you… like what you said it was an accident…”

“ne an accident” said YunHo to himself. After that, they turned their gaze at the view in front of them and enjoyed it.

After a minute, the two decided to go home. Their ride home was full of YunHo’s joke’s and JaeJoong’s laughter.

 When they reached JaeJoong’s house, they bid goodbye. But before JaeJoong went out, JaeJoong hurriedly hugged YunHo in which YunHo hugged back.

“Thank you so much for today, take care and be careful on your way home, good night” with that, they loosened the hug and JaeJoong went out of the car. They then waved at each other and YunHo left. JaeJoong on the other hand, smiled while staring the retreating figure of YunHo's car 

”YunHo thank you so much, for making me smile....I'll do my best to be strong and to move on...."

To Be Continued….

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So how was it? hope i didn't mess on this one.... anyways thank you so much to my subscriber's, my new subscriber's, to all thank you so much for the support, really hope you guys like my new update anyways i'll be waiting for your feedbacks hehehehe ^-^ love love you all <3 <3 <3