For JaeJoong...

Thorns Of Love

Hi everyone mianhae for the super late update, many things happened and this morning got a problem with my niece who clang's to me like a koala, anyways here it is, hope you guy's like's it ^-^

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

YunHo then pats JaeJoong’s shoulder and they loosened the hug, in which he smiled and wiped JaeJoong’s tears and the latter responded with a smile.

“Now enough crying it’s not worth it, smile now ne?, Kim JaeJoong hwaiting!!” YunHo’s phone then vibrated in which YunHo excused himself to answer the call in which JaeJoong nodded and YunHo left.

JaeJoong then took a deep breath and smiled.

“YunHo’s right, hwaiting!!” with that, JaeJoong went to YunHo’s room and fixed the bed.

After he was done, he was about to grab his phone when he noticed that his ring weren’t on his ring finger, with panic he checked under the bed, the lamp table, and under the bed again. He was lost in his world of looking for his lost ring, that he didn’t hear the door open, or YunHo’s presence that entered the room and was now staring at him with curiosity.

YunHo then walked towards JaeJoong and tap his shoulder, which JaeJoong moved his head to his right and was now face to face with his ring.

“Is this what you’re looking for?” JaeJoong then smiled and nodded his head, in which YunHo handed the ring that JaeJoong accepted it and put it on his pocket.

“you dropped it last night” continued YunHo as they both stood up, JaeJoong then smiled weakly as he took a deep breath.

“YunHo?”

“hm?”

“so..uhm…aren’t you gonna say anything or ask me?” YunHo then stared confused at JaeJoong.

“what do you mean Jae?”

“aren’t you curious about the guy, who broke my heart?”

“I am, but it’s your privacy…whether you tell me or not….i only want what’ll be comfortable for you..i understand how painful this is for you…” JaeJoong then sat on the bed and stared at YunHo.

“I don’t want to hide this from you…you see, even though he broke my heart, you two are important to me…I don’t want to cause any problem between the two of you and I don’t want to break such a great bond of brother’s just because of me….and as I mentioned earlier, it’s your brother…it’s *breaths out* ChangMin” JaeJoong then lowered his head.

“Even though he hurted me, a family is more important than my situation. You both love each other, and the bond between the two of you is just amazing, you both are pillars of support for each other, please let this be just between us, this is the reason why I needed so much strength to tell you this, so please?....And mianhae if we hadn’t told you about our relationship, we were suppose to, but this happened, mianhae” YunHo then kneeled in front of JaeJoong and hugged him.

“it’s okay, I understand your reason, I understand how you feel, how painful it is….but I just can’t help but to be sad, angry and disappointed at what ChangMin had done to you, it hurts me seeing you this way and what happened to the two of you….as much as ChangMin is important to me, so does you..so there’s a chance that I will beat him up for you or be mad with him…he’s unreasonable and needs to be thought a lesson, love is not just a game where you can quit just like that…but since it’s for you I will not, but you have to promise me that you’ll be strong, move on and be happy” After YunHo said that, JaeJoong nodded as he buried his face on YunHo’s shoulder.

 

~~Love is not all about happy ending’s like what most happened on fairytale’s, it’s sometimes about sacrifice, but is it worth it?~~

 

ChangMin stopped from his tracks as he saw their front door opened, revealing JaeJoong and his brother whom were smiling while talking as they went out. When he saw them walking in his direction, he hurriedly hid behind the tree.

Once YunHo and JaeJoong walked passed him, he watched them walking hand in hand. With a sigh, he started walking towards their house. Once he was inside, he hurriedly went to his room and slumped himself on his bed, while the memories of JaeJoong’s smile while talking to his hyung and the memories of his hyung and JaeJoong walking hand in hand, kept playing on his mind like a broken record.

“this is what I want…but why does it hurt like hell?...oh god can you please make me forget this feeling’s?...i have to be happy for the two important people in my life..”

ChangMin then buried his head with his pillow as he closed his eyes and tries to sleep.

 

Creak

 

ChangMin then opened his eyes, but didn’t move as he felt a slight movement on the edge of his bed, he then hurriedly closed his eyes, pretending to be asleep.

“Min? can we talk?” YunHo then lightly shook ChangMin’s body, but ChangMin still didn’t turn instead he groan, but opened his eyes.

“hyung…can we talk tomorrow? I want to sleep” replied ChangMin as he swayed YunHo’s hand and wait’s for his hyung to leave his room, instead he felt his hyung lye down beside him and hugged him from the back.

“Min…you are the most important person in my life, you’re my brother, my only family…remember that hyung really loves you so much, even though you’re always mean to hyung and suddenly became distant from me…mianhae about my punch, I was just angry with what you did to Jae…please forgive me ne?...you know what I wish? i wish you’ll go back to the little Minnie, my baby brother who hates my aegyo, the baby brother who loves to hit his hyung, the baby brother who always tells me everything...please talk to me ne?....you know im going to Japan to pursue my singing carear..i don’t know when I’ll return but one thing’s for sure I’m gonna miss you and I’m worried about you being alone here..also Jae is going with me…Min tell me the”

“hyung…your so noisy I want to sleep…I told you we’ll talk tomorrow ne?” YunHo then nodded as he slowly roused from the bed.

“okay Min, let’s talk tomorrow” with that, YunHo left, while ChangMin closed his eyes. A tear then escaped from his right eye.

 

~~Love is a feeling everyone knows. Love is to love even to the point of sadness~~

 

Morning came, as YunHo walks towards the dining table he saw a note in which he tooked it and red it, stating that ChangMin left early for work and that his breakfast is ready. With a sigh…

“we’ll talk later” said YunHo as he took his plate and utensils.

 

Meanwhile…

“Mr. Kim JaeJoong?” nodded JaeJoong in confusion as the delivery man handed him a big box.

“sign here please?” said the delivery man as he handed the paper and pen.

“uhm…who’s it from?” asked JaeJoong curiously.

“it’s from Mr. Jung YunHo” after JaeJoong signed the paper, he handed it to the delivery man and went inside, while thinking about the package.

“Wonder what could it be? And why? And their house is just blocks away, he can just give it to me right away instead of using the delivery service…. wonder why?” thought JaeJoong curiously as he went to his couch and opened the box, revealing a black furred jacket. A note then dropped from the jacket, that caught JaeJoong’s attention, he then hurriedly tooked it and red it.

 

          Jae,

                A present for our trip to Japan….when we arrive at Japan it’ll be cold since its winter, wear it so you’ll be warm, unless you want my warmth, which I don’t mind hehehehe XD

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     YunHo ^-^

 

JaeJoong then smiled as he folds the paper and slid it into his pocket.

 

Ding! Dong!

 

JaeJoong then carefully put the coat on his couch and run towards the door, he then opened revealing a smiling YunHo.

“morning” greeted YunHo in which JaeJoong smiled as he walked outside.

“Yunho, thank you so much for the coat, and how did you know I love furs?” instead of answering YunHo stared confused at JaeJoong in which JaeJoong showed him the letter.

“aish, did you get amnesia or something? Anyways I love it” said JaeJoong as he hugged YunHo whom was busy reading the paper.

“i….i’m glad you love it, mianhae I forgot…uknow me hehehe”said YunHo as he hit his head in which JaeJoong smiled as he loosened the hug.

Not far from them, a figure was watching them behind the tree with a weak smile, with one last glance he left.

“let’s go inside” said JaeJoong in which YunHo followed. Before they sat on the couch, JaeJoong turned around and looked at YunHo with a smile.

“I just remembered….can you help me get my luggage from my closet its way up high and I can’t reach it…please?” YunHo then nodded in which JaeJoong smiled and led the way to his closet.

When they opened the closet door, YunHo slowly pulled the luggage, and carefully tooked it and puts it on the ground.

“that one’s heavy” said YunHo as he sat beside JaeJoong, whom was busy taking the things that were inside it.

JaeJoong then stopped as his eyes stared at the stuff toy, tears then formed on his eyes. YunHo on the other hand, seeing JaeJoong stopped, made him avert his attention at JaeJoong worriedly, and became even more worried as he see tears sliding down his cheeks. He then placed his hand at JaeJoong’s shoulder, in which JaeJoong weakly smile’s and wiped his tears.

“what’s wrong?” asked YunHo worriedly in which JaeJoong shook his head and continued taking all the thing’s from the luggage.

“there’s just something on my eye” reasoned JaeJoong in which YunHo stared at JaeJoong with concern.

“you sure?..you know you can share it with me” JaeJoong then smiled.

“thanks YunHo, but really it’s nothing…just help me get all this things on my closet” with that, YunHo obeyed JaeJoong’s request while thinking why JaeJoong cried.

“was there something about that stuff toy? Though that stuff toy is kinda familiar to me, but I just can’t remember how and why”

While YunHo was busy taking the thing’s from the ground to the closet, JaeJoong tooked the stuff toy and stared at it, as memories came flooding his mind along with his tears that won't stop from falling down his cheeks.

 

FlashBack….

JaeJoong was startled by the sudden appearance of a stuffed bunny in front of his face.

“so cute of my Jae-Jae” smiled ChangMin as he handed the stuff toy to JaeJoong, in which the latter happily accepted it.

“what’s this for?” asked JaeJoong in which ChangMin sat beside him.

“it’s when we’re far from each other…so when you want to hug me or miss me, hug this stuff toy it’s like your hugging me, I know we don’t spend much of our time together because im busy, that’s why I came up with this idea…..and it’s my prized procession, so it symbolizes me” JaeJoong then smiled as he hugged the stuff toy.

“Thank you Min, you’re so sweet” ChangMin then put his arm around JaeJoong’s shoulder.

“only for you my baby….I love You so much” JaeJoong then rested his head on ChangMin’s shoulder.

“I love you more Min”

End of Flashback…

 

JaeJoong then wiped his tears as he throws the stuff toy on one of the boxes, and puts it on the closet. YunHo on the other hand, can’t do anything but to watch JaeJoong, he now knows the reason behind to those tears.

“ChangMin your such a bastard, can’t you see this?....aurgh…ChangMin I really want to kill you, seeing this precious tears of Jae is like a needles to me, ChangMin your so stupid!.... ”

“Thank you for helping me YunHo” smiled JaeJoong in which YunHo smiled back.

“it’s nothing…I’m glad I helped you…oh, I almost forgot, I need to go now…I remember I have an appointment with my friend, see you tomorrow” with that, YunHo hugged JaeJoong, in which JaeJoong hugged YunHo back.

“remember Jae, whenever your sad and lonely, you know im only a call away ne?...just call me and I’ll run here” they then loosened the hug and JaeJoong smiled.

“thank you YunHo, I will *smiles*…oh, I’ll walk you out” with that, they walked towards the front door. Once they were outside, they both smiled at each other.

“I’ll be going now” said YunHo as he waved goodbye at JaeJoong whom waved back at him.

“be careful”

“I will” with that, YunHo started walking towards the direction of his house, JaeJoong on the other hand, watched the retreating figure of YunHo with a smile, once YunHo was nowhere in sight he went inside.

He was about to sit on his couch when he heard the door bell, in which he hurriedly run to his front door and opened it, revealing a delivery boy.

“Pizza delivery for Mr. Kim JaeJoong” said the delivery boy, in which JaeJoong confusedly stared at the delivery boy.

“but I didn’t order any pizza” continued JaeJoong, in which the boy looked at the paper and to JaeJoong.

“but your Mr. Kim JaeJoong right? And your address is XXXX st.?” JaeJoong then nodded confusedly.

“so this pizza’s really for you Mr. Kim” the delivery boy then handed the pizza box to the still confused JaeJoong and left, that caught JaeJoong’s attention.

“WAIT!” yelled JaeJoong in which the boy turned around and faced JaeJoong.

“aren’t I suppose to pay for this?” asked JaeJoong confusedly.

“it’s already paid by Mr. Jung YunHo”

“YunHo as in Jung YunHo?” the boy then nodded and left, leaving JaeJoong staring at the box of pizza.

“that was fast, YunHo just left..oh well*smiles*” with that, he went inside and run towards the living area and tooked his phone. He then dialed YunHo’s number.

 

"Hello?"

“YunHo…thanks for the pizza, but you shouldn’t have…I mean I asked you for a help and you bought me pizza, shouldn’t I be the one treating you?”

"…………."

“YunHo?”

"Oh…ne….mianhae about that, im just caught with the paper im reading…."

“oh…am I disturbing you?”

"No…..no you’re not disturbing me….anyways about the pizza…it was nothing, I just remember it’s been a while since we last eat pizza together..Enjoy it..mianhae I can’t eat it with you, but maybe after all this, we can enjoy pizza again"

“your right, I miss it too..thank you again and continue what you’re doing…thanks YunHo, you’re the best” smiled JaeJoong.

"No Problem….bye"

“ne, bye” with that, they ended the phone call, with a smile plastered in JaeJoong’s face.

 

Meanwhile…

YunHo then sat on the couch as he just stares at the papers on the table. Hours passed and YunHo fell asleep, a minute later ChangMin went inside the house.

He then stopped his tracks as he stare at his sleeping hyung.

“please take care of yourself ne hyung?...i really love you hyung, you’re the best hyung ever and all I want is for you to be happy, to thank you for everything you’ve done to me, to all the sacrifices you did. I can only tell you this since, your asleep. I really can’t face you, im afraid I’ll blurt out all the things I’ve been hiding from you and my sacrifice will end up for nothing, cause I know you too well, so hyung please be happy, think about yourself, and please take care of JaeJoong the person we love so much. Please make him happy, I’ll be right here praying for the happiness of the two of you” with that, ChangMin caressed YunHo’s face.

“I love you hyung” with that, he went to his room.

Morning came and YunHo panickedly roused from the couch and looked at the wall clock.

“did ChangMin came home? And how come I fell asleep here? aish…” with that, he walked towards ChangMin’s room and knocked. After sensing that ChangMin might still be sleeping, he stopped knocking and stared at the door.

“I’ll talk to him later” with that, he proceeds to his room, but was stopped has his eyes caught something on the dining table, he saw a note in which he tooked it and red it, stating that ChangMin left early to visit his friend’s house and won’t come home till tomorrow cause he’ll go bowling and clubbing with his friends.

“ChangMin are you avoiding me?” YunHo then continued staring at the note ChangMin left him, with a sigh he went to his room.

“maybe tomorrow, we’ll get to talk…I only have tomorrow, before I leave for Japan, I really need to talk to you ChangMin” with that, he continued packing his thing’s on his luggage.

 

Meanwhile….

As JaeJoong was about to walk, he stopped on his tracks as he stares at the big teddy bear on his door step, he hurriedly run towards it and looked to his surrounding’s, to look for the person who put the teddy bear on his door step, but he found no one.

“wonder who put this teddy bear here? Or Maybe that person got the wrong house? I really don’t remember any occasion today, it’s not my birthday and I don’t know anyone that will give me teddy bear” said JaeJoong as he checks the teddy bears body, to see a note or something, but as he continue searching, he stopped as soon as he saw a note on the teddy bear’s shirt, in which he tooked it and hugged the teddy bear as he unfold the paper.

 

Hi I’m Yunnie, your bear protector…I’ll always be here to protect you from all the pain and sadness, Kim JaeJoong hwaiting!!

                                                                                                                                                              YunHo ^-^

 

JaeJoong then smiled as he slid the paper into his pocket and hugged the teddy bear lovingly. Unknown to JaeJoong a figure was watching him from afar with a smile and left.

To Be Continued….

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So how was it? hope you guys like's it, again mianhae for the late update and long wait....and to @yunjaemania hope you like it and mianhae for the long wait *bowed 90degrees* and to all thank you, thank you so much for the support you all showered me to this fic, love love you guys *hugs u all* ^-^

 

@jungyunjaejoong, @babysein, @yunhotic, @secretyjfollower, @aloshkim,

@animeotakupooh, @kuro_usagi0730, @alemoon, @sheila19921, @Haebaragiclouds,

@purpleturtle, @reiichun, @2pmfan, @purewhite1981, @yunjaesil,