The Pieces

Thorns Of Love

Hi everyone, mianhae for my late update, got myself busy with school and exam anyways I’m back with my update and hope you guys like it, also I would like to say thank you all for the warm welcome, love love you all ^-^ anyways Enjoy and hope you guys won’t kill me after this lol XD

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 “Do you love me YunHo?” upon hearing it, YunHo’s eyes went wide. **deep breath**

“yes I love you as friend, you already knew that” JaeJoong then shooked his head.

“not as a friend but to something deep….Do you love me YunHo?” YunHo then slowly loosened the hug and stared at JaeJoong’s face.

“oh JaeJoong~ah, if only I can be selfish, I’ll definitely tell you that you’ve been on my heart since the day we’ve introduce till now..” YunHo then touched JaeJoong’s cheeks and wiped his tears.

“JaeJoong~ah, what should I do?” YunHo then caressed JaeJoong’s face as he continue staring at JaeJoong’s eyes. JaeJoong on the other hand kept on staring at YunHo’s face as he feel’s the warmth from YunHo’s touch, that’s making him feel the love and care. YunHo then smiled and held JaeJoong’s hand, he then dragged him towards his car, once JaeJoong was seated on the front sit he then sat on the driver’s sit.

“Don’t worry JaeJoong everything’s gonna be alright, like what I said before I’ll always make you smile… and JaeJoong” YunHo held JaeJoong’s hand again and stared into his eyes.

“saranghaeyo”  said YunHo to himself as he smiles at JaeJoong.

“I’ll always protect you…. Let’s have some fun and forget that bastard who broke that precious heart of yours” with that YunHo started the car engine and drove with JaeJoong staring at him.

“YunHo~ah” YunHo then smiled and pressed the button of their windows to open.

“WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!” yelled YunHo in a smile as JaeJoong stared at him.

“what are you doing YunHo?” YunHo then smiled at JaeJoong.

“yelling for joy, you should too, shout your anger out, it’ll help you lessen the pain your feeling right now, go JaeJoong!”

“I don’t want to shout, it’s embarrassing and people might think we’ve gone nuts”

“come on JaeJoong, shout your anger out” JaeJoong then smiled and tuned his head outside.

“I HATE YOU BASTARD!! I HATE YOU SO MUCH!” YunHo then smiled at JaeJoong.

“that’s it, let it out” JaeJoong then smiled.

“YOU HEAR ME, YOU IN BASTARD? I HATE YOU SO MUCH THAT I WANT ALL THE FOOD IN THE WORLD TO DISAPPEAR!” YunHo then stared weirdly at JaeJoong.

“why the food? If the food in the world disappears we’ll die in hunger” JaeJoong then re-think and smiled.

“you’re right, mianhae…. I CHANGED MY MIND! YOUR LUCKY WE ALL NEED FOOD!...... BASTARD HEAR ME OUT!, I WISH THAT YOU’LL TRIP, FACE FIRST AND MAKE SURE IT’LL LEAVE A SCAR ON YOUR FACE LIKE THE SCAR YOU LEFT IN MY HEART!” 

both YunHo and JaeJoong laughed and yelled all through the way. Once they reach the beach, JaeJoong’s eye’s scan the beach with sparkle of joy, seeing this, made YunHo smile. He then held JaeJoong’s hand and they walk to the beach hand in hand.

JaeJoong then looked at YunHo with a smile.

“so the fun you referred to is the beach? You seem to like water?” YunHo then smiled and turned his face to the ocean.

“yup, I love water it calms me and it gives me the feeling of being free. So let’s have some fun” with that, they run towards the beach and played with the wave of the water.

“your right YunHo, this is really fun, feels like im a child again” said JaeJoong as he stretched his arms and smelled the breeze with a smile. A smirk played on YunHo’s face and he jumped on the water that caused some water to splash on JaeJoong’s pants and shirt.

“YAH!!....YunHo?” YunHo didn’t listen and carried JaeJoong, he then dropped JaeJoong on the water. JaeJoong hurriedly stood up.

“YAH! I’m all wet now” whined JaeJoong that caused YunHo to laugh, JaeJoong then made an annoyed face and chased after the laughing YunHo.

“oh, I see” with that he jumped on YunHo that caused them both to fall on the water. The two then laughed and they splashed water at each other.

YunHo then stopped and stared at the laughing JaeJoong.

“That’s it JaeJoong laugh, that’s what suits you….” After their fun play with the water, the two then lye down on the sand with smiles plastered in their faces.  JaeJoong then turned and rested his head on his forearm, he then stared at YunHo.

“YunHo?” YunHo then turned his head facing JaeJoong.

“yes?”

“you haven’t answered my question….do you love me YunHo? If you’re worried that our friendship will be broken, then you’re wrong, I just want to know….and if your thinking why so sudden? And why I asked you this when im heartbroken, then you could say im desperate to be free from this pain….and also someone told me so..and I think he’s right, though its sounds unfair to you….but  I think this is the best thing ever, cause I know with you I will be loved, I will always smile like what you’ve been doing and I will be free from this pain” YunHo then stared at JaeJoong’s face and he hurriedly stood up.

“let’s go, we have to change our clothes’ or we’ll catch a cold” with that, YunHo started walking, JaeJoong on the other hand, hurriedly stood up and run towards YunHo, he then hugged YunHo from the back.

“YunHo, mianhae if **sobs**sobs** I sound desperate, but I can feel it that you love me, what’s stopping you? I know you feel that you’ll be hurt in the end, and it’s unfair to you, but I know with you by my side I know I can learn to love you and move on…please YunHo” JaeJoong then continued crying at YunHo’s back, while YunHo on the other hand, was crying silently, he then touched JaeJoong’s hand’s and hold it. They remained to that position until YunHo felt that JaeJoong calmed down from crying, he then closed his eyes.

“JaeJoong~ah, I understand you, and…… I do, I do love you but…… I know all of us, has our destined one’s but I think I’m not your destined one” YunHo then let go of JaeJoong’s hand.

“what makes you say that YunHo?”

“because your destined one, is a greater man than I am, someone who’ll really make you happy, though even if it hurts, I can bare with it cause I know he’ll never hurt you, but one thing’s for sure, I’ll always be here to continue loving you and making you smile, and the guy that I’m referring to is my brother” After hearing the last word, JaeJoong’s embrace loosened.

“your brother?” YunHo then nodded.

“are you sure he’s a great man? That he’s the one for me? that he’ll make me happy? And that he’ll never hurt me? Do you really believe that?” YunHo then nodded again.

“then your WRONG!, you don’t know anything especially your dear brother….. let’s go home” with that, JaeJoong walked passed YunHo, whom was staring at his back.

“but…”

“I SAID LET’S GO HOME! I’M TIRED!, I want to rest…..” YunHo then run towards JaeJoong.

“did my brother do something bad to you?” JaeJoong just continued walking, and went inside the car. YunHo then sat on the driver’s sit, he was about to speak again but JaeJoong rested his head on the window and closed his eyes, with a sigh and confusion YunHo then drove, their ride was in silence.

“did ChangMin do something bad to JaeJoong? Or did I say something wrong?”

JaeJoong then opened his eyes and looked at YunHo “can I sleep at your house for today YunHo, I just don’t feel like going home” YunHo then nodded and JaeJoong closed his eyes again with his head on the window. Once they reached YunHo’s house, he lend his shirt and jogging pants to JaeJoong.

“mianhae, that’s the only clothe that can fit you”

“it’s okay, and thank you” before YunHo could speak, JaeJoong lye down on the bed and covered himself with the blanket, with a sigh, YunHo went to the bathroom and took his shower, while thinking of what made JaeJoong angry. After his shower, he went to his room and was greeted by the sleeping figure of JaeJoong on his bed.

"please don’t be angry with me, I’m sorry if I said something wrong? It hurts knowing your angry with me" said YunHo to himself as he stares at the sleeping figure of JaeJoong. He then caressed JaeJoong's face.

“could your anger has something to do with my brother? But what and why?” JaeJoong then moved and something fell from his hand. YunHo then looked to the object that fell on the floor.

“a ring?” YunHo then tooked it and stood up, he was about to put it on the table but his eyes caught something.

“an engrave?” He then red the engrave on the ring and his eyes went wide.

“ChangMin?” he then stared shocked and confused at JaeJoong’s sleeping face and muttered ChangMin’s name again.

To Be Continued…

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So how was it? Hope I didn’t disappoint you guys on this one, anyways thank you so much to my reader’s, silent reader’s, subscriber’s and also to my new subscriber’s love love you all anyways I’ll be waiting for your feedbacks and hope you guys won’t kill me lol XD

 

@imasein, @JewElfNita