Confrontation

Thorns Of Love

Hi everyone, super duper over mianhae for my l8 update, i was about to update this last night but i got a net problem because of the heavy rain TT.TT anyways here's the update and seem's it wont end on this chappy another chappy is next anyways hope you guys like it, Enjoy ^-^

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

After closing the door, YunHo then sat on the floor with his back on the door while staring at the night sky..

 

Flashback…

YunHo couldn’t help but to stare strangely at his brother, whom was smiling from time to time like an idiot and even cooked him delicious food’s, which shocks YunHo for ChangMin never do those things, only now. YunHo then stood up from his chair and approached his smiling brother on the sofa.

“hey Min, can I ask you something?” ChangMin then smiled at his hyung and nodded.

“are you on drugs?” ChangMin was taken aback by his hyung’s statement, and shooked his head while smiling at his silly hyung.

“gosh hyung, why did you ask me that kind of question? I would never do that” YunHo then sat beside his brother.

“sorry, it’s just that you’re acting strange, like now your smiling from time to time without a reason, or are you being possessed?”

“hyung no and im just happy, happy people act this way”

“I know what happy people do, but yours is worst, you’re not happy you’ve gone nuts, should I put you to the mental hospital or call an exorcist?” said YunHo as he put his hand at ChangMin’s face

“aish, hyung?” ChangMin then swayed his hyung’s hand.

“you can’t blame me, you’re really weird, so tell me,…what’s the reason behind this new and possessed ChangMin?” ChangMin then smiled at his hyung.

“because I love you hyung” with that, ChangMin left, leaving a dumbfound YunHo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YunHo then scratched his un-itchy head as he stare’s, at the smiling JaeJoong, whom was squealing while taking a peek at his phone.

“Is there an epidemic? Don’t tell me Jae’s possessed too? or he gone nuts too?..... aish”

YunHo then sat beside JaeJoong.

“Jae? Can I ask you something?” JaeJoong then hid his phone and faced YunHo.

“sure, what is it?” YunHo then put his hand on JaeJoong’s shoulder.

“Jae you can tell me anything, but are you on drug’s?” JaeJoong then swayed YunHo’s hand.

“BWOH? Yah! YunHo what makes you think that way? Of course not, aish…”

“well you can’t blame me, you’re like Min smiling like crazy and look at you squealing from time to time and you even talk’s to yourself, what do you think should I think?” JaeJoong then smiled at YunHo.

“aish,…. Min’s like this too?” YunHo then nodded and JaeJoong smiled.

“so mind telling me the cause Jae? Was it the phone? What’s in it?”

“nothing YunHo, I’m just happy” smiled Jae at YunHo.

“see you are possessed like Min, he said the same thing, aish is there an epidemic? I better be careful before I caught the disease” JaeJoong then playfully slapped YunHo’s shoulder.

“aish, there’s no epidemic, happy people are like this, I’m sure when you’re happy, you’re like this too” YunHo then shooked his head.

“nope, when im happy, I’m smiling and I don’t talk to myself” JaeJoong then pouts.

“aish because I ate my favorite food, see you later Yun” with that JaeJoong waved and left leaving a confused YunHo.

“aish there’s definitely an epidemic, I have to be careful” said YunHo as he stood up and walk’s towards his home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“You know, I’m in pain right now, someone broke my heart and it hurts YunHo, it really hurts” hearing this YunHo hurriedly stood up and hugged the now crying JaeJoong.

“who broke your heart JaeJoong? Who’s the bastard that made my JaeJoong sad and broken hearted? He doesn’t deserve you”

“It’s someone, I can’t mention as of now, please understand, and your right he doesn’t deserve my love, he promised me that he’ll never break my heart, he knows his the first guy I gave my heart to, and then he just break it just like that” YunHo continued caressing JaeJoong’s back.

“I understand, tell me who this bastard when you’re ready and I’ll kill that person, how dare he break your heart…. But how come you never told me you had a boyfriend?” said YunHo in a hurt tone as he was shock to know that JaeJoong had a boyfriend and he doesn’t know about it.

“mianhae YunHo, but I was about to tell you tomorrow, but then he broke up with me today” continued JaeJoong as tears keeps falling from his cheeks.

“that bastard!, there….there JaeJoong…. Don’t shed your precious tears on a bastard like that; maybe he wasn’t the guy for you…. You know there are tons of guys out there, that are the right one for you, that will love and care for you wholeheartedly and will never ever break your heart, so don’t cry anymore ne?”

“but it hurts YunHo, it hurt’s I really, really love him so much”  YunHo then loosened the hug and wiped the tears from JaeJoong’s eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

he saw ChangMin sitting on the ground with his back on the door and eyes were closed. He then hurriedly run towards ChangMin and shooked ChangMin’s shoulder.

“Min!, Min what are you doing sleeping here?” ChangMin slowly opened his eyes, and upon seeing his hyung he smiled and hugged YunHo.

“Hyung~”

“are you drunk? Yah! ChangMin didn’t I tell you that drinking is dangerous to your health, aish….” ChangMin hugged YunHo tightly as he let his tears falls down from his eyes.

“mianhae hyung, don’t worry I won’t drink whiskey or anything…..hyung do you know that you are the best hyung ever?” YunHo smiled as he caress ChangMin’s back.

“ne, I always know because since you where young you kept saying that, and you’re the best lil brother I ever had” ChangMin then smiled upon hearing it.

“saranghae hyung” YunHo then patted ChangMin’s back.

“yah! Yah! What’s happening with you?.... Ne, ne aish… come on let’s go inside” YunHo tried to loosen the hug, but ChangMin tightened his hug even more.

“hyung, let’s hug some more” YunHo scratched his un-itchy head and smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“because your destined one, is a greater man than I am, someone who’ll really make you happy, though even if it hurts, I can bare with it cause I know he’ll never hurt you, but one thing’s for sure, I’ll always be here to continue loving you and make you smile, and the guy that I’m referring to is my brother” After hearing the last word, JaeJoong’s embrace loosened.

“your brother?” YunHo then nodded.

“are you sure he’s a great man? That he’s the one for me? that he’ll make me happy? And that he’ll never hurt me? Do you really believe that?” YunHo then nodded again.

“then you’re WRONG!, you don’t know anything especially your dear brother….. let’s go home” with that JaeJoong walked passed YunHo, whom is staring at his back.

“but…”

“I SAID LET’S GO HOME! I’M TIRED!, I want to rest…..” YunHo then run towards JaeJoong.

End of Flashback…

 

“**sighed**So that’s why you wouldn’t mention who broke your heart…. And that’s why you got angry when I said that…How come I didn’t know that they became a couple? Why didn’t they tell me?.......or the sign that their a couple was their change of behavior?” YunHo then stared at the ring.

“ChangMin wae did you break Jae’s heart? Wae? I really don’t understand…. You love him, like my love for Jae…but I know you have a reason for this, but what is your reason?...i have to be calm with this…**sighed**”

“hyung what are you doing out here?” YunHo then looked at ChangMin and slowly stood up.

“Min? wae? Wae did you hurt Jae? Wae did you break his precious heart? Wae?” after hearing it, ChangMin’s eyes went wide and stopped from his tracks. Instead of answering he lowered his head. YunHo then approached ChangMin.

“tell me your reason…I know you have a good reason for this, for I know you love Jae so much, I know this Min, so tell me, maybe we can do something, please Min?” ChangMin then slowly raised his head and looked at YunHo.

“my reason? My reason is,…. I realized that I don’t love him, I was wrong hyung, I thought it was love but I guess what I felt for him was a brother’s love”

“BWOH? Min I know your lying, there is something to this, now tell me, your love for Jae isn’t just a brother’s love, I can feel it Min, I can see it in your eyes, the way you stare at him” ChangMin then smirked.

“hyung, your crazy….. how can you say that?, you are not me and your wrong, In all honesty, I only used JaeJoong hyung to know what I really fe…”

 

BAM!

 

ChangMin stumbled a few meters away because of the hard punch that YunHo gave to him, ChangMin then touched his nose, and hurriedly wiped the blood away that slowly flowed from his chin. YunHo then pinned ChangMin on the tree and gripped the collar of ChangMin’s shirt angrily.

“don’t be stupid,…. do you know what you’re talking about? How dare you use Jae for this stupid experiment?…aish…Min this is the last time……. tell me the truth, I don’t want to hurt you or make a gap with us but please tell me the truth, Min” ChangMin remained quiet and YunHo punched the tree just an inches away from ChangMin’s right cheek.

“aish…what are you? How can you do this to Jae? Don’t you know how hurt he is? Did you see those tears? It’s so painful to watch” ChangMin then smirked.

“then catch him hyung, he needs you” YunHo was about to punch ChangMin but he stopped.

“your unbelievable, I can’t believe you, what happened to you?” YunHo then loosened his grip and turned his back while massaging his forehead. ChangMin on the other hand, fixed his shirt and dust himself.

“what are you talking about? This is me” said ChangMin in a calmed tone. YunHo then turned his back, facing ChangMin and pointed his finger angrily.

“SHUT UP! I will not forgive you with what you’ve done to Jae, but I will still wait for your explanation” YunHo was about to walk, when ChangMin stopped him.

“there’s nothing to wait hyung, I already explained myself to you….all you have to do is to catch JaeJoong hyung and be with him” with that, ChangMin walked passed YunHo bumping their shoulders together that made YunHo to stumble a little. YunHo just stared at the retreating figure of ChangMin, until their front door was slammed closed.

 “**sighed**how can you be so calm Min? is that your true feeling’s for Jae?...if so then, I’ll take him from this damage you’ve caused to his precious heart….don’t worry Jae I’ll take you out from this hole…” with that, YunHo stared at the night sky.

To Be Continued…

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So how was it? hope you guys like it, mianhae if it's not good **bowed 90 degrees** @yunjaemania unnie hope you like it, anyways thank you so much to my subscriber's, reader's, silent readers and new subscriber's love love you all, 2 more chappy's to go i guess hehehe ^-^, anyways i'll be waiting for you feedback's ^-^ again thank you so much love love you all <3 <3 <3