Past, Now and Future....

Thorns Of Love

Hi everyone mianhae for the super late update, anyways here it is, hope you guy's like's it ^-^

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Every step that ChangMin take, makes him move farther and farther away from his beloved JaeJoong, even how heavy the painful feeling he’s carrying inside his chest he didn’t stop and continue walking with a smile and assurance that his JaeJoong will be happy in the arms of his hyung and vice-versa. He then stopped at the café and took his sit as his mind drift’s him back to his happy memories with JaeJoong, his now ex.

Flashback…

“Popo Mr. bear wants popo” said JaeJoong playfully as he danced the bear in front of ChangMin’s face, ChangMin on the other hand, stared at his giggling and playful boyfriend.

“Joongie stop it, I don’t want to give that stupid bear a popo” said ChangMin in an annoyed tone

*pouts* “Don’t listen to that gumpy old man ne Mr. bear?” *walks away*

“Yah! Wait…don’t leave me…JOONGIE!!” *chased after**pulls JaeJoong’s hand and stared onto each other’s eyes*

“Fine I’ll give Mr. bear a popo” *JaeJoong smiled*

“On second thought, Mr. bear doesn’t want a popo, but Joongie wants popo” *ChangMin smiled*

“Then I’ll give my baby Joongie a popo” *captured JaeJoong’s lips and they kissed passionately*

End of Flashback…

 

Smile never left the face of ChangMin as tears kept falling down his cheeks. He then wiped his tears as he dialed his friend’s number.

*sniffs* “Yah! Where are you? Come and pick me up pali!, ne im right here now” after that, he ended the call and puts the phone back onto his pocket *sniffs*

 

Flashback….

“yay, pepperoni pizza my favorite” *cheered JaeJoong and kissed ChangMin’s cheek*

“eat up baby” *smiled at each other and started eating*

Seeing the last piece, the two stared at it, then took a peek at each other before both their hand landed on the same last piece of pizza and giggle’s can be heard. JaeJoong then pushed it to ChangMin’s side, in which the latter pushed it to JaeJoon’s side, they kept doing it until it stopped on the center, they both smiled.

“you can have it baby”

“no, you can have it Min, I know you want it, take it” with that, ChangMin smilingly tooked it and ate it, in which JaeJoong pouts, ChangMin didn’t notice it cause he’s too busy with the pizza, after he was done he averted his attention to his pouting cute boyfriend.

“whats wrong baby?”

“you really ate it…hmp” *looks away*

“but you said I should take it, so I take it” *JaeJoong pouts, ChangMin caressed JaeJoong’s hand in which JaeJoong swayed it*

“oh come on baby please don’t be like this, mianhae…how about I give you a piggyback ride?” *JaeJoong smiled*

“then give me one now, to make it up to your sin” *ChangMin chuckled and stood up, he kneeled with his back facing JaeJoong*

“get on baby” *JaeJoong smiled and put his arms around ChangMin’s neck, in which with both ChangMin’s hands, hold’s both JaeJoong’s leg’s and stood up carefully*

“hold tight baby” *walks with smiles plastered in their faces as they enjoy warm feeling and happiness inside their hearts*

End of Flashback…

 

“what are you waiting for christmas?” after hearing SiWon’s voice he snapped out from his thoughts and smiled.

“mianhae” with that, he went inside and puts on his seatbelt

“kajja” with that SiWon drove as he rested his head on the window while staring at the sky.

 

Flashback…

“I will always and forever protect you Joongie, that’s a promise..no matter what happen’s” *JaeJoong stared into his eyes*

“please don’t break your promise and protect my heart, you know im afraid about this but I’ll be brave for you, just please keep your promise” *ChangMin nodded and they smiled at each other*

“I will never break my promise, I love you Kim JaeJoong now and to forever”

“I love you too Jung ChangMin” *ChangMin captured JaeJoong’s lips and they kissed passionately under the beautiful and shining bright moon*

End of Flashback…

 

“you okay ChangMin?” ChangMin then snapped out from his thoughts and averted his attention to SiWon and smiled.

“yes im okay, you got nothing to worry, just thinking about my work” SiWon then pats his shoulder.

“remember im always here to listen….*pats ChangMin’s shoulder* kajja!, We’re here” with that, they went out of the car, ChangMin then smiled at the sky.

“ChangMin hwaiting!!” with that, he smiled and run towards SiWon and his friend’s, they all laughed as they walk towards the direction of his friend’s beach house.

 

Meanwhile…

YunHo and JaeJoong smilingly sat on the swings as they talk about their happy memories on the park.

“I’m so gonna miss this place…so many happy memories are in this place” said YunHo as he watch the kids playing tag. JaeJoong on the other hand, nodded as tears kept falling down his cheeks, as he remembers the night that changes everything; his break up with ChangMin. Hearing no response made YunHo to avert his attention to JaeJoong, seeing JaeJoong with tears, made YunHo worried and panic, and so he stood up and kneeled in front of JaeJoong as he caress JaeJoong’s face and wipes the tears.

“what’s wrong?” JaeJoong then shook his head as he wipes his tears.

“nothing, I just remembered our breakup, this is where we broke up”

“mianhae, I didn’t know” JaeJoong then shook his head.

“it’s not your fault…but this is the last time im gonna cry…time to move on” said JaeJoong as he smiles at YunHo.

“let’s make good memories in japan so I’ll forget and move on ne YunHo?...please help me” continued JaeJoong in which YunHo nodded.

“yes we will….i’ll do everything for you” YunHo then held’s JaeJoong’s hand and caressed it as they both smile into each other.

“Just seeing your smile would make my day because I know I’m lucky just to see it, but seeing you sad and hurt makes me feel like a big waved of water just slapped me, I promise you, I’ll do everything for your smile…so please don’t cry anymore”

“kajja!” JaeJoong then nodded and the two hand in hand walked towards YunHo’s car.

 

Meanwhile…

“why don’t you just stop this foolishness and get JaeJoong back?” after hearing Siwon’s Words, ChangMin just smiled.

“no, im not gonna stop this, and this is not foolishness…beside’s our love story is over”

 

Flashback…

ChangMin stopped on his tracks as he saw JaeJoong sitting near their front door, JaeJoong on the other hand, raised his head and saw ChangMin in front of him. He then slowly stood up and walked towards ChangMin. ChangMin on the other hand, became nervous, but soon his nervousness was changed with confusion as he stared at JaeJoong whom is smiling at him.

“I waited for you” said JaeJoong.

“y-you did? Wae?” JaeJoong then raised his right hand, leveling their chest.

“I guess this is the time, to have a good closure between the two of us…since I’ll be going with YunHo to japan, I don’t want to leave this place with sad memories…anyways, thank you for everything, for being a good boyfriend, a best friend and for the all the love, care and happy memories…” ChangMin then stared at JaeJoong’s hand then to JaeJoong as he slowly raised his right hand and touched JaeJoong’s hand, that gave his heart a longing feeling. They then shaked hands.

“goodbye ChangMin” with that, JaeJoong slipped his hand from ChangMin’s and walked past the latter, leaving ChangMin staring onto his hand as both of them cries their hearts out.

End of Flashback…

 

“what the?...ChangMin, your really crazy…your hurting inside, your both hurt with this stupid plot of yours…aish….I don’t know what to say anymore, I swear you’re going to regret this forever….you think YunHo will be happy if he knows about this?” said SiWon as he stared at ChangMin.

“hyung will never know” said ChangMin as he drink his beer and stared at the sky. SiWon on the other hand, shook his head in disbelief.

“you’re stupid ChangMin, you’re stupid…” said SiWon to himself.

 

Meanwhile….

YunHo and JaeJoong then leaned onto the glass mirror of the ice cream shop.

“so what will you have?” asked YunHo in which JaeJoong points his finger to all the flavors.

“your treat” said JaeJoong in which YunHo smiled.

“of course, my treat we’re gonna spend our last day today here in korea filled with fun” said YunHo as JaeJoong smiled and nodded. After that, YunHo told the lady their order and they sat on the table near the window.

“brings back a lot of memories on this ice cream shop…remember, we always race and see who eats the fastest ice cream leaving the looser to be a slave for a week” said JaeJoong in a smile in which YunHo nodded.

“and it’s always you who loses” cheered YunHo, in which JaeJoong pouts.

“you’re a cheater, you have ChangMin on your side while im on my own” the two then laughed and enjoyed their ice creams. After that, they walked towards the direction of their school.

“I remember the time the three of us promise to be BFF’s forever” said JaeJoong as he sees their younger selves, raising their right hands like three musketeers and shouting their promise.

“and I also remember you, being always my hero from ChangMin and other bully’s…and till now you are” JaeJoong then smiled at YunHo in which the latter smiled back.

“but of course, I’ll always be your hero” said YunHo in which JaeJoong smiled.

“thank you, so much YunHo” with that, YunHo pulled JaeJoong in a tight hug.

“no need, cause it’s a promise I’ll do forever, I love you JaeJoong and I’ll do everything for you”  after YunHo said that, JaeJoong buried his face on YunHo’s shoulder and cried silently.

“YunHo…….thank you…”

With that YunHo smiled at the sky, while hugging JaeJoong and waiting for the future that will change everything.

To Be Continued….

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So how was it? Any guesses on the future awaiting YunJaeMin? also a special guest character has appeared and its SiWon ^-^, will he have role? who knows tune in next time...anyways Hope you guys likes it, mianhae for the delays of this chappy, anyways 2 more chappy’s left…and to  @yunjaemania unnie hope you like’s it and yay, i made a long update hehehehe XD…again thank you, thank you so much for the undying support to this fic and also to my new subscribers, it means a lot to me, promise after my exam another update which is on Saturday ^-^ seriously I love you all, my inspiraiton’s *hugs u all* ^-^