Chapter 2

My Prince?

 

Hey there! sky_high here. I wanna thank everyone who subscribed and commented. You guys really made me happy. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! Please comment more so i can know what you all think.^^ sorry if this chapter is a bit short. i'll try to  update soon.

 

At the park

 

Callista’s POV

 

            When I got to the park it wasn’t too crowded, but there were still some cute guys. It’s cold, just like outside of campus. I guess that’s autumn for ya. I sat on a bench, under a tree, with a view of the whole park. I could see the pond, the playground, and all the couples together (sobs). I wanna be in a relationship too. With a romantic guy. It’s not that I’ve never dated before. I’ve only been in a relationship once and we broke up cuz we just parted ways.

           

            I opened my camera lens cover and started too look for inspiration. I took pictures of children playing, fish jumping in the pond, and a few cute guys. I turned my camera to the right, and oh. Who’s that? He looks familiar. He’s cute, so I’ll take a snap. CLICK. I started his positive traits; warm smile, cool attitude, quite tall, and nice hair. I started drawing him on my sketch book.

 

Junhyung’s POV

 

            The park was nice. There weren’t that many people and the sun was warm on my skin. I walked to the edge of the pond and inhaled all the fresh air.

 

CLICK

 

Huh? Did I just hear a camera shutter going off?

 

            I looked around, trying to find the source of the sound. I looked to my right and there wasn’t anyone with a camera. I looked to my left and there was a girl sitting alone on a bench. It’s the girl from the campus gate. She was sketching on a book with a wide smile plastered on her face. She looked at her camera a few times before continuing to draw on her book. Did she just take a picture of me?

           

            I walked towards her bench, but then decided to go behind the bench without her noticing. I looked over her shoulder towards her book, trying not to make a sound so she wouldn’t notice. I looked at her drawing.

 

            “Nice drawing.”

 

Callista’s POV

 

“Nice drawing.” Someone said behind me.

 

Wait, who was that?

 

            I jumped in surprise and fell flat on my , my book falling in front of me. I froze and stared at the person before looking back to my scattered book in front of me, feeling a bit dazed. I felt a hand on my arm and I looked up to find that it was the person who startled me trying to help me up. I stood up and picked my book up. “Hey, you okay?” the person asked. I nodded and felt a blush creeping to my face. The person picked something up from the grass and in further inspection, it was my camera. “Here’s your camera.” The person said, holding my camera in his hand. “Oh no! My camera!” I cried out before grabbing my camera and inspecting it, lifting it up and turning it around. No scratches. I checked the lens. No scratches as well. Phew. I turned to the person before bowing and saying, “I’m sorry.” There was an awkward silence after that. “Um, I-I have to go.” I stammered before bowing again and running away. I looked around for somewhere to calm myself down and decided to hide behind a tree before heading back to the restaurant.

 

Junhyung’s POV

 

            “Um, I-I have to go.” The girl said before suddenly running away. I opened my mouth to say something but it was too late; the girl was already gone. I ran a hand through my hair before sighing. I didn’t even have a chance to say sorry to her. I saw a piece of paper on the ground and picked it up. I flipped it over and saw a drawing of me and a few other guys. Beside the drawings were the positive traits of each guy. “Huh… She thinks I have a warm smile? That’s a first.” I mumbled to myself while I put the piece of paper in my bag. The freezing air started to get to me, so I decided to go home.