Chapter 6

My Prince?

Hey guys! The words that i colored " Pink " are links to see the dresses. Try clicking on them to see. Me and my sister wanted to find pretty dresses for the characters. We hope you guys think the dresses suit the characters.

 

Friday, shopping day!

 

Callista’s POV

 

            “What about this one?”

 

            “That’s just plain tacky.”

 

            “Hmph, alright. What about this dress?”

 

            “Do you really think you can pull that dress off?”

 

            “Well, maybe if I put on gloves and really thick-”

 

            “That was a rhetorical question.”

 

            I sighed as I continued to watch Raina and Hara argue about the dresses for the past 30 minutes or so. Seohyun was at the more ‘expensive’ dresses aisle while Soyu was sitting next to me, grumbling at how stupid the dresses were and why they wouldn’t visit the sports shoes store first.

 

            “Well, what about this one?” Hara asked, pulling out a flowery purple dress from the rack. Raina inspected it before saying, “It doesn’t suit you at all. Not one bit.” Hara sighed. “Geez, Raina. You’re killing me here.” She cried out. Raina shrugged in response before suddenly pulling out a dress from the same rack. “You know, this actually suits you a lot.” Raina muttered, examining the dress from the front to the back, “With a little bit of makeup and accessories, you might pull it off.” Hara took the dress from Raina and examined it as well. “You’re right. This does suit me.” She said before smiling brightly at Raina. “Thanks! Now let’s look for your dress as well as those two over there.” She pointed towards me and Soyu, who was still sulking.

 

            “Do we have to?” Soyu asked as we both stood up and walked over to Hara and Raina. I nodded and said, “Of course. We have to look fancy for a party.” Soyu lowered her head in defeat. When both of us got to Hara and Raina, Hara suddenly exclaimed, “OH MY GOD! That would look totally perfect on you, Callista!” All of us looked at the direction she was pointing at and saw a mannequin wearing a beautiful dress. We walked to the mannequin and I examined the dress. Wow, I really love this color.

 

            “Hey, uh, guys?” Raina suddenly said. We looked to her and saw that she was looking at the price tag. “I don’t think we can afford this.” I walked over to her and looked at the price tag as well. Now that’s really expensive. I sighed and said, “Well, I guess I’ll just have to find another dre-”

 

            “There you guys are!” A voice suddenly exclaimed. We looked back and saw Seohyun walking towards us wearing a stunning white dress. “What do you guys think?” she asked when she was in front of us, turning around so we could get a full view of the dress. All four of us stared at her for a few seconds until Hara suddenly said, “You look amazing, Seohyun.” The rest of us nodded at the statement and Seohyun giggled before thanking us. She took one look at us and asked, “What’s with the sad faces, guys?” I pointed to the dress and said, “Hara and I found some cute dresses, but sadly they’re really expensive.”

 

            “Hmm, how about we use my discount card?” Seohyun asked, suddenly pulling out a platinum card from her pocket. Hara and I averted our eyes at the sight of the card since it seemed so fancy and shiny. “It s-suddenly feels like heaven here…” Hara said, walking closer towards the card Seohyun and taking the shiny, platinum card from her hand. I nodded and walked over to the dazed Hara, both of us “ooh”-ing and “aah”-ing at the card. Raina rolled her eyes and Soyu scoffed, muttering about how childish Hara and I are being and why they still aren’t at the sports shoes store.

 

            Hara looked back to us, a wide smile plastered on her face. “Okay,” she gave the card back to Seohyun even though she looked like she just wanted to run away with the card, “since we’ve got our sponsor, let’s go find dresses for Raina and Soyu!” she exclaimed.

 

Seohyun walked back to the dressing room, saying that she was going to change back to her normal clothes and that she’ll get back to us while Hara told me to get the dress from the mannequin. I called out for the store clerk and waited patiently as she got the mannequin out of the dress. I smiled at the clerk when she gave me the dress and walked back to my friends who seemed to have already found dresses for Raina and Soyu. “Raina,” Hara held up a black dress with a bow as a belt, “you’ll be wearing this. And Soyu,” she held up a simple strapless black dress, “you’ll be wearing this. Okay?” Raina simply nodded while Soyu glared at the dress before finally nodding.

 

            “Since everyone’s got their dresses, let’s go pay.” Hara said, a twinkle in her eyes. All five of us walked to the cashier and gave our dresses. “Will you be paying in cash or with a card?” the clerk asked, smiling. “With a card.” Seohyun answered. The clerk scanned the price tag of our dresses and asked for the card.

           

            When we got out of the store Soyu immediately asked, “NOW can we go to the sport shoes store?” We all nodded our heads and with that, Soyu suddenly dragged us hurriedly to the sport shoes center.

 

Soyu’s POV

 

            I pushed open the door of the store and a light breeze brushed my face. It made me close my eyes for a second. When I opened my eyes, it was like sport shoes heaven. Hanged on the walls; on display tables; on racks; SPORT SHOES. There were all kinds of brands and models and they’re all on SALE! Thank you God, for this wonderful gift. I let out a small “eek” of happiness and started to look around the store. I looked like a child in a candy store. My eyes were sparkling with joy. Seohyun and Callista giggled at the sight of me skipping here and there with a wide smile. They said that I looked like Hara when we were in the dress shop. That’s different. This is actually worth my money.

 

After looking around for about 2 hours

 

            I went to the counter to pay for my purchase. Right when I thanked the clerk, Raina pulled all of us out of the store. I guess she wanted to go home so she can take a nap. Outside, I looked inside my shopping bag. I bought some shoes for myself and even some for my brothers. I love all the different colors and models of shoes that were in the store. I was really happy and I think it showed a lot on my face, because Hara kept complaining at how different I was when I’m in a dress store and a sport shoes store. The others just giggled at Hara and me.

 

            We all said our good byes and went back to our homes. I was still happy from being able to buy those shoes that I smiled all the way back to my house. Even when I got into my house I was still smilling. My Oppa (Brother) looked at me like I was a crazy person before saying, “What happened to you? You look like you’ve just won a lottery. Or did you lose your sanity already? I told you to take your medications.” I gave him a death glare and yelled, “YAH! I didn’t lose my sanity. PABO. I bought some new sport shoes. I even bought one for you, Joon [from MBLAQ] oppa, but maybe I should just give them back.” Joon Oppa put on his puppy dog eyes and suddenly hugged me. Tightly. “Awww… Mianhae my pretty and cute dongsaeng-ah. What did you get me?” I gave him the shopping bag containing shoes that I bought for him. He opened it and I could see that he liked it very much. “Thanks you so much dongsaeng-ah.” He said, not parting his eyes from the shoes.

 

This is Joon: