Chapter 5

My Prince?

At Joongki, Dongwoon, and Onew’s apartment

 

Joongki’s POV

 

            Onew and I were sitting on the couch while watching TV, and Dongwoon was in his room.

 

            “Hey, Joongki. Why did you suddenly want to have a party at our apartment?” Onew suddenly said with a piece of chicken in his hand that we bought on the way home. “Cuz I’m bored. And this way, I can get close to 5 girls at once. Heheh~” I said with an evil smile.

 

Dongwoon shot out of his room and yelled, “WHAT?! YOU ERT! THEN WHY DID YOU DRAG US INTO YOUR ERTED PLAN?!” I let out a small laugh and said “Hahah~ just kidding. I think this might help that Callista girl to get closer to Cheondung. She seems like she’s nice and she’s very pretty. Her friends are too. Who knows, I might even get a girl myself.”

 

            Onew took another piece of chicken from the box in front of him. “Dude! How many pieces of chicken have you eaten?” I said while looking at him with an ‘are you serious’ look. He ignored my question and said “Hey. Don’t you think it’s gonna be awkward with only ten of us? And we don’t even know them that well yet.”

 

            I went to my thinking mode. “Hmmm…”

 

“Oh no. Here we go. I know this is gonna be bad for me.” Dongwoon said.

 

            I shot up from my seat and said “AHA! How about we upgrade the party? I’ll invite the people from the campus. About 200-ish people. And we’ll have the party at Splash (fictional club), the club not too far from our apartment.”

 

“HUH?! Why so many people?” Dongwoon asked with annoyance. “So it’ll be fun. And who knows. There might be some cute girls there. There might even be some for you~” I sang.

 

            “How are you going to invite so many people and plan a big party?” Onew said while eating his new piece of chicken. I leaned in closer to Onew’s face and said, “I’m Song Joongki.” while giving him a proud grin.

 

            I immediately ran to my phone to start planning the party and inviting people. Onew and Dongwoon just sighed at my party planner mode.

 

The next day. Tuesday

 

Hara’s POV

 

            Our classes were already done and the weather was great, so we decided to have lunch together at the park. We bought some food and drinks for our lunches from a supermarket on our way to the park. We even bought some magazines to read at the park. While we were happily eating our lunches, everyones phone rang. I took my phone out from my bag and looked at it. There was a new text message. I opened it.

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

To: Hara, Callista, Seohyun, Raina, Soyu

From: Joongki Sunbae

Hey girls! I just upgraded the party. It’s gonna be at Club Splash, Saturday at 7 PM. And wear some y clothes ladies cuz the guest list just grew to about 200-ish. There will be a heater there so you girls won’t get cold while wearing your y clothes. Kekeke~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

            “Omo. Guys hurry and finish your lunch. We’ve got to look extra pretty for the party. It’s shopping time~ ~ ~” I sang in a very cheery voice. “Ooo~ Shopping. That sounds fun.” Callista Said. That’s my Callista. “Yeah. We haven’t gone shopping for a long time.” Seohyun said. Yay Seohyun.

 

 Raina looked at us and said, “I don’t know guys I’m feeling kinda tired. I might take a nap.” Soyu crossed her arms and said, “I’m not in the mood for shopping.”

 

“Raina if you come, you might be able to buys those snacks you love that’s near the shopping center. And Soyu, I heard there was a big sale on Nike and Adidas shoes.” Seohyun said with her elegant voice. “I’m in.” Soyu and Raina suddenly said in union. Seohyun really knows how to get them going.

 

            I stood up from my spot and said, “Ok guys let’s go shopping on Friday. I’m guessing everybody has school work to do today. Ok?” Everyone nodded in union.