Chapter 4

My Prince?

 

Callista’s POV:

 

            Aigoo, c’mon. Please hurry up. I was in the lecture hall and it was 2 minutes left until class finished. I drummed my fingers impatiently on my table before looking around the room. I could see students some sleeping, some paying attention to the lecture, and some were as anxious as me to get out. The bell rang and I sighed in relief. The professor dismissed the class and I immediately stood up after packing my books. Walking out of the room, I saw my friends talking near the lockers. I ran to them and greeted, “Hi.” They greeted me back and Seohyun asked, “What took you so long?”

 

            “The teacher was explaining something and I think he lost track of time or something.” I said, shrugging. “Anyway, I need you guys to come with me to the restaurant near the park.” I continued, adjusting my wool hat. “The restaurant near the park? Why?” Soyu asked, raising an eyebrow suspiciously. “Well, long story short, I met a guy yesterday who found out about my crush with Cheondung sunbae and he said that he could help me get closer to Cheondung sunbae since he was friends with him so I accepted. He told me to come to the restaurant so that I could meet Cheondung sunbae and his friends.” I explained.

 

            “Wait. Did you say Cheondung sunbae and his friends?” Hara asked me. I nodded and she squealed in delight before jumping up and down in giddy. “OMG, we’re gonna meet Cheondung sunbae, Joongki sunbae, Onew sunbae, Dongwoon sunbae, and Junhyung sunbae! Eek!” She suddenly wrapped her arms around my body and hugged me tightly, “Callista, I love you sooo much. You are my bestest friend ever!” I choked and tried to wriggle myself out of her embrace. It was no use. “H-Hara. Let…..go….of….me. I…c-can’t…..breath.” I wheezed, pulling her arms so she would just let go of me and let me breathe. Hara lowered her hands on either side of her but kept smiling at me. It was starting to get creepy really.

 

 “So, I know that Hara’s okay with it,” I turned towards the others, “but what about you guys?” All three of them looked at each other, uncertainty in their eyes, before Seohyun finally said “I’m okay with it.” I turned towards Raina and Soyu. “What about you guys?” I asked. Raina shrugged. “It sounds fun, so I’m cool with it.” She answered. “Soyu?” I asked, turning towards my tomboy-ish friend. She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms before scoffing. “Tch, if it means that much to you, I guess I’ll go.” She said. “Awww… My friend~ my kind and sweet friend with dangerously powerful legs~” I said while wrapping my arms around her.

 

            I let go of Soyu and said, “Since everyone’s cool with it, let’s go.” before leading the way to the restaurant.

 

When we got to the restaurant and went in, Junhyung sunbae, Cheondung sunbae, and their friends were already there, sitting on a table while talking. We walked closer to them and with my signal, we bowed to them. “Um, h-hello.” I greeted. “Ah, you must be Junhyung’s childhood friend.” Joongki sunbae said, smiling at us, “And you must be her friends.” He gestured towards my friends who were behind me. I nodded. “My name is Callista. I’m 18.” I introduced myself, bowing out of respect. After that, Hara stepped forward and smiled widely. “Hello, my name’s Hara. I’m 18.” She did a curtsy. “Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Seohyun. I am 18 years old. It’s nice to meet you.” She bowed and smiled. “Hi. Name’s Raina. I’m 18.” She gave them a nod and a small smile. Soyu was last, but she didn’t come forward and just stayed where she was. “Soyu. 18.” She curtly said.

 

            “Hey. No need to be so formal.” Cheondung sunbae said with a smile. “Yeah. We weren’t that formal to our seniors. Heheh~ come sit.” Joongki sunbae said while gesturing to the empty seats. Hara hurriedly took the empty seat next to Joongki sunbae. Raina took the seat next to her, then Soyu, then Seohyun. The only seat left was next to Cheondung sunbae. I took the empty seat and felt myself blush.

 

            After we ordered our food, Junhyung sunbae told me to go outside with him. When we got outside, he told me that he had told Cheondung sunbae that I was Junhyung sunbae’s childhood friend. “Oh… And  you have to call me oppa from now on so it’ll be more convincing that we’re childhood friends and also… cuz we’re really friends now.” A small smile crept on his face. He really does have a cute smile. I nodded and we both got back to our chairs. The others were still talking when suddenly; Joongki sunbae took a spoon and hit his glass a few times with it.

 

“Yah, guys. I have an announcement to make. I invite you all to come to my party this Saturday at my apartment.” He said with a proud smile.

 

Dongwoon sunbae suddenly snapped, “Wait, what?! Since when was there a party at the apartment?! And what the hell do you mean by YOUR apartment?!” Joongki sunbae smiled breezily and replied, “Since now. And, oh yeah, sorry, I meant OUR apartment.” He turned to look at Onew sunbae, “You’re okay with this, right?” Onew sunbae nodded enthusiastically and said, “Sure, it sounds fun.” We all agreed to come to the party except for Dongwoon sunbae. “There’s no way in hell am I going to your idiotic party.” Dongwoon sunbae growled. “Awww, come on, Woonie-yah. It’ll be fuuunn~” Joongki sunbae coaxed, poking Dongwoon sunbae’s cheek several times while smiling cheerfully. Dongwoon sunbae shoved Joongki sunbae’s hand away and snarled, “Do you not understand the meaning of NO?” Joongki sunbae put on a fake shocked face before it turned back into his normal cheeky face. He widened his eyes and started pouting, looking almost like the Puss in Boots from Shrek.

 

“Pweaseee, Dongwoonieee~? For our 14 years of fwendshipppp~” He pleaded, staring at Dongwoon sunbae with his wide, cat-like eyes. Dongwoon sunbae stared back at him for a moment or so until he finally sighed and said, “Fine, you win. I’ll come to your stupid party.” Joongki sunbae smiled brightly and slung an arm over Dongwoon sunbae’s shoulder, pinching his cheek. “Aw, thank you, Dongwoonie~” Joongki sunbae cooed. Dongwoon sunbae only scoffed and, for some reason, let Joongki sunbae pinch his cheek. “Now, since that’s done, I’ll need all of your phone numbers.” Joongki sunbae stated, gesturing towards me and my friends. All of us looked at each other uncomfortably and before any of us could say anything, Onew sunbae suddenly said, “Yah! Joongki, you’re a ert.” Joongki sunbae gave Onew sunbae a quizzical look. “What? Why?” Joongki sunbae asked.

 

Onew sunbae rolled his eyes before saying, “You’re asking FIVE girls for their phone numbers all at the same time. That’s just plain erted.” Joongki sunbae only smiled breezily at him before replying, “I’m the party planner. I need their phone numbers if we want the party to happen.” All four of the sunbaes rolled their eyes at Joongki sunbae’s answer and Dongwoon sunbae muttered, “Typical.” My friends and I gave Joongki sunbae our phone numbers. After eating and paying for the food, all ten of us went outside and Joongki sunbae said, “Don’t forget about the party! It’s on Saturday and at my, Dongwoon’s, and Onew’s apartment. I’ll text you girls the address later.” All five of us nodded and Junhyung oppa suddenly pulled me aside. “Give me your phone number.” He ordered. I looked to him confusedly before asking, “Why?” “For keeping you posted on the plan. Duh.” I puffed up my cheeks in annoyance before giving him my phone number and we both got back to our group. We said our goodbyes and went back to our homes.

 

Hey guys! How was it? I'm sorry if it was boring. Please tell me what you think. But thanks so much for you guys who did subscribed. Love ya.  Please keep on reading my fic. Hwaiting!