Chapter 1

My Prince?

Callista’s POV

 

            It was 1.30 PM and it was freezing. Me, Seohyun, and Soyu were waiting for Hara and Raina at the campus entrance. “Where the hell are they?” said Soyu. “Be patient. I’m sure they’re on their way here. Right, Callista?” Seohyun said. I wasn’t really paying attention to them. I was too busy looking at the guys who had just finished their class. I wonder if he has gone out yet. Seohyun waved her hand in front of my face. “Huh? What?” I said, looking at her. “Are you looking for Cheondung sunbae again?” Seohyun asked. I blushed and said, “….maybe.”

           

“Hey guys!” someone said from a distance. Seohyun and I looked towards the voice. It was Hara and Raina running towards us. “Thanks for wai-” BLAM. Hara tripped on her own foot and fell flat on her face. Soyu looked at Hara and said, “In 3…2…1…”

 

WAAAAA!!! MY CLOTHES! IT’S RUINED!!” Hara screamed.

 

            The three of us could only stare at her as she wailed and complained that her clothes were ruined and how dusty her hair was. Raina suddenly went past the hysteric Hara and stopped when she was only a few feet from us. “Oh yeah, Hara.” She mumbled before turning on her heels and walking back to Hara. She hooked an arm under Hara’s armpit and pulled her up before dragging her towards us, Hara still whining a little. When both of them finally stopped in front of us, Soyu gave them a death glare before asking, “What took you guys so long?” Raina shrugged. Hara was dusting off her clothes. “Well, I was waiting for Raina in front of my class. She said she’ll meet me there. I waited for like 15 minutes until I finally went to her class. When I got there, Raina was sleeping on her desk and the class was like empty.” Hara replied, getting a compact mirror from her purse and brushing her hair with her hand. “Oh. Well, come on guys I’m hungry! Let’s get some lunch.” said Soyu while dragging me and Seohyun. We passed some shops and cafes before finally stopping at a restaurant near the campus. We went inside and I immediately saw Cheondung sunbae, Onew sunbae and Joongki sunbae. I felt my face heat up a little as we sat on a table only a few feet away from them and I didn’t notice that Hara was talking to me until she flicked my forehead.

 

            “Ouch, what was that for?” I asked, rubbing my forehead while pouting at her. She huffed and said, “I asked you if I should cut my hair or not, but you completely ignored me.” I rolled my eyes. “Well, in my opinion, you look better with long hair.” I replied while sneaking a glance at Cheondung sunbae. Raina let out a fake cough, “Ehem. See anything, or should I say, anyone you like, Callista?” Heat immediately rushed to my face and my friends all suddenly looked at Cheondung’s table. “You guys! Don’t stare at them! It’ll be too obvious.” I said. Hara shook my arms and marveled, “Omona, it’s Joongki sunbae, Onew sunbae, and Cheondung sunbae! They’re sooo good looking! I wish we were sitting with them!” Soyu rolled her eyes and Seohyun let out a small giggle. “But, it looks like they’re about to leave already.” Hara continued, sighing in disappointment. I nodded disappointedly as well.

           

            It was 3 PM. I decided that I should go to the park before it got dark, so I can take pictures of the scenery and maybe even some cute guys. “Hey guys. I think I’m gonna go to the park now.” I said. “Spying on guys again, Callista?” Soyu asked. “I’M NOT SPYING ON THEM! I’m just taking their pictures and drawing them on my sketch book.” I said in a defensive voice. I waved to them good bye and went on my way to go to the park, while sneaking a glance at Cheondung sunbae before I left.

 

Junhyung’s POV

 

            It was 1.00 PM. Me, Cheondung, Dongwoon, and Joongki were waiting for Onew in front of Cheondung’s class. “Aish, where is this kid?” Dongwoon grumbled, tapping his watch. “Aigoo, our Dongwoonie is getting impatient~” Joongki cooed, slinging an arm over Dongwoon’s shoulder and smirking at him. Dongwoon gave Joongki a death glare before shrugging off the arm on his shoulder. It was normal really; Joongki being his usual annoying self and Dongwoon getting annoyed by him. I wanted to get some fresh air so I told the other guys I was gonna wait for them by the campus gate. As I was walking to the campus gate, I saw some girls talking by the gate, so I decided to sit on a bench by a tree that wasn’t too far from the campus lobby.

           

            The guys finally came out. “Ok! Everyone’s here. Let’s go to a restaurant. I’m starving.” said Onew eagerly. We walked out of the huge campus gate. I don’t think those girls even noticed us. They were talking quite loudly.

           

            We got to the restaurant and took our seats. Just as we were sitting down, Dongwoon’s phone rang. He got a text message from his mom saying that she wanted him to pick up his cousin. “Gotta go. My cousin’s in town and I gotta pick him up.” said Dongwoon. “Aigoo…. I can’t spend some quality time with my Dongwoonie. How sad.” Joongki playfully said. “What are you going on about? Huh…. Whatever. Seeya guys.” Dongwoon said as he rushed out of the restaurant.

 

            “Guys, I’m not really in the mood to eat right now. I think I’m gonna go the park. To get some fresh air you know.” I said. “Yeah. Sure. We’ll meet you tomorrow.” Cheondung said. “Are you feeling all depressed and down cuz your ex…. what was her name…oh yeah Krystal. Is it cuz she texted you again?” Onew asked with a concerned face. “No. Not really. I just need some air.” I replied and went out of the restaurant, heading to the park.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey there, sky_high here! Sorry if this chapter is kinda boring. It's really the first time i ever wrote a fanfic. I don't know if my fic is any good so PLEASE COMMENT, so i can know what you think. And it'll be great if you SUBSCRIBE, so i can have some support and not be so bummed out when continuing this fic. Thanks everyone!!!