Project

Dancing my Heart Out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEVhTYMV9zk

========

After the dance practice with 2NE1, Jin Ju’s class began. This time, she was all along to teach the class. Lay had gone home to work with Min Yun on their project.

The dancing class was fairly easy to teach because it was a small class, and everyone cooperated—even Luhan.

An hour passed hastily, and everyone ushered themselves out of the dance room.

“So I am going over to your house to work on the project today, correct?”

Jin Ju nodded and grabbed her bags, and walked out the door with Luhan.

“I bet I can beat you home. One, two-” Luhan began.

“Wai-What?” Jin Ju asked with a puzzled expression.

Suddenly, Luhan began to run with all his might. Jin Ju, only knowing of what was occurring now, was running with all her might pass him. “Ha! I’m ahead of you now!” She stuck out her tongue while running.

A bystander saw these two juvenile teenagers racing with one another. *Isn’t that Jin Ju? What is she doing with Luhan?*

………

Jin Ju first arrived home, beating Luhan. “HA! In your face two-face angel! I beat you!” She blurted.

“Two-faced angel? Excuse me?” Luhan asked.

“Oh-It’s nothing.” Jin Ju unlocked the door to her house. “Here, come in. I already bought the poster board for our project, so we just need to print the information out, and add some finishing touches.” Jin Ju said gleefully.

Luhan took a very careful look around Jin Ju’s house. *There’s pictures of dancers everywhere, and it’s a fairly organized house. Seems like she’s the clean-type.* Luhan found him nodding to himself.

“I don’t have any food for you to eat, but I have water. Do you want that?” Jin Ju asked with her hospitality mode on.

“Sure. Get me a cup and pour some in for me.” Luhan said curtly.

*Pssh.* “Get your own water!” Jin Ju threw him a plastic cup and walked over to her room to get the materials for their project.

*What the-* Luhan chuckled. He rose up and went over to the sink to acquire some drinkable water.

Jin Ju soon came out, changed in her cute pajamas and with her materials.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQEAs-dRhvmzfDpGqS-z4

 

Luhan was so surprised that he spitted out the water that he had within his mouth. The water fell upon Jin Ju’s, wetting her from her forehead to her neck.

“Ahahahaha!!” Luhan laughed hysterically.

Jin Ju was not satisfied with this. “What the heck?! You spit water at me, and you laugh it off?! Where are your manners?”

“Ahahaha. I’m sorry.” Luhan went to grab a napkin. “Here.” Luhan smirked.

“Wipe that smirk off your face, or I’ll wipe it off for you!” Jin Ju threatened.

Luhan let out an amusing chuckle. He patted her head, took the materials that she dropped and walked over to the kitchen table. “Are we going to work on this project or not?”

Jin Ju let out an extended sigh and walked over to the kitchen table to work with him. *You really are indeed a two-faced angel.* Jin Ju smiled secretly to herself.

Luhan, however, saw this. *She must be thinking about Lay again. Who is he anyways?*