Accident

Dancing my Heart Out

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yFS0QlJmZg

============

The next morning, Jin Ju and Luhan were still sleeping on the couch, head on head. Jin Ju started to stir and move around a little, indicating she was awake. However, Luhan, did not move one centimeter.

Jin Ju rubbed her sleepy and puffy eyes before opening to yawn. She looked around, and saw that it was a different habitat. “Huh?...Where am I?” She looked left and right, and finally saw Luhan sleeping like a beautiful child. “What the-”

Jin Ju quickly stood up and realized she fell asleep on Luhan after that confession she blurted out. *Stupid idiot. Why did you say all those nonsensical things to him? He won’t understand…He’s not Lay.*

Jin Ju straightened out her clothes and walked to the door to open it. Before opening the door fully, she looked around Luhan’s house one more time. *It’s so dark and gloomy in here. He must be a sadist.* Jin Ju concluded and walked out of the house, nodding at her statement.

She looked around to see if the three men were gone, and sure enough, they left. *I guess they were too lazy to stick around and see if I would come out.* Jin Ju smiled in consent and walked down Luhan’s apartment to her apartment.

She entered her house, and everything was safely in place. She let out a relieved sigh and started to the bathroom. She stripped off her clothes, took a refreshing shower and washed her hair. Next, she wrapped her hair in a cute lamb style with her white towel. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTex3HcdnuSOQB5B77w-l5 (A/N: Omgomgomgomg…These kids are just too cute! >,<) 

After she was satisfied with her new “masterpiece”, she grabbed her phone out of her jacket and checked to see if anyone called her or texted her while she was “away”.

To her surprise, someone left a text. She quickly swiped opened the text, but to her dismay, it was the Deer who left her a message.

I saw that you were flustered just now. Doesn’t my arm feel comfortable enough to sleep on? Keke You should thank me, and to do so, take me somewhere fun.

*Ugh. This guy…I can’t tolerate him anymore!* Jin Ju furiously growled and dialed his number.

“Hello?” Luhan asked playfully. He knew she would fume at him any moment. Luckily, they were meters away.

“You want to die soon don’t you?” Jin Ju wrinkled her eyebrows together and looked straight at his house from her window.

Luhan let out a mischievous laugh. “You should thank me nevertheless. I did save you. By the way, your confession was very touching.” He said sarcastically.

Jin Ju’s mouth formed a circle at his playfulness, and she hung up on him. *Still, I should thank him…* She quickly texted “thank you” to him. *My pride is going down the drain.* She rubbed her forehead in frustration.

On the other hand, over in Luhan’s house, he was giddily smiling to himself after reading her text. *She must be so frustrated right now.* He smirked to himself, before going to make some ramen for breakfast.

……..

The sun was blazing in the sky, and it was soon 3:30pm.

Jin Ju had to get ready to go to the dance academy. She packed up her things and changed into her dancing attire. She quickly tied her hair up in a simple pony-tail, and ran out the door, locking it.

On the way out, she saw Luhan. He waved and smiled to her, but she pretended that he wasn’t there, and walked down the stairs. *I’ll show her.* Luhan sprinted down the stairs and waited for her to come down.

Soon, she touched the last step of the stairs, and halted. “Are you stalking me now?”

“Please, stop being so arrogant. I wasn’t following you; I was walking that way to the bus station.” Luhan pointed towards the street near her apartment and looked back at Jin Ju.

Her cheeks grew red in embarrassment at once, and she tried to cover it by walking away. Luhan smiled at her and laughed. He caught up with her, and both of them waited at the bus stop.

The bus soon came, and they climbed on. Once they stepped onto the bus, they were bewildered. The bus was crowded, and by crowded, there was literally no space.

“Are you going to get on, or not?” The bus driver annoyingly said. Jin Ju bowed as a sign of saying sorry and swiped her card. Luhan did the same, and followed Jin Ju to find a space between the mass. They had to stay near the driver, and had to hold onto the handles above them so they won’t fall over.

People left the bus, and more people came on. Jin Ju and Luhan had to shuffle towards the middle of the bus, where it was more crowded compared to the entrance. People were pushing back and forth, not minding other people.

“Aish.” Luhan cursed when he was pushed hardly towards an old lady who was sitting down. Luckily, he stopped himself before falling onto her. “Why are there so many people who take the transit?” The old woman was not happy with his tone of voice, but she soon forgave him because of his magnificent looks.

“Maybe because this is Korea?” Jin Ju replied as a matter of fact. Luhan was about to say how stupid she was, and of course he knew, but more people accumulated into the bus, he was pushed towards Jin Ju.

His grasp accidentally slipped, and he was unbalanced. His body fell towards Jin Ju, and she quickly opened her left arm to catch him, while the other hand was grasping onto the handle tightly.

“Omph.” Luhan’s face fell onto Jin Ju’s shoulder. Her scent smelled of lavender and roses. He inhaled the scent and stayed there for a bit too long. He knew it wasn’t proper to stay on a women’s shoulder, but he couldn’t help it.

“Um…You can get off now.” Jin Ju said, trying to pry him off of her shoulder. “Oh, sorry.” Luhan apologized and stood properly, holding onto the handle again. *She smelled so good- Wait, what am I saying?!*

Their destination soon came and the two left the bus. They had to squeeze through small gaps on the bus, and had to apologize to all the people they had to pass through.

Once Jin Ju got off the bus, she inhaled the fresh air, and took a deep breath. She looked to Luhan and said, “Let’s go,” with a smiling face. *Did she just smile at me? Well, that’s a first.*

Luhan and Jin Ju walked to the academy while chatting about the project. It was due soon, and they haven’t even finished most of the parts.

Once they arrived in front of the academy, Luhan opened the door for Jin Ju as courtesy. “Um…Thank you?” Jin Ju rubbed the back of her neck and walked awkwardly inside the building. Luhan laughed at her and shook his head.

Luhan went to his dancing room, and Jin Ju went to hers.

“There you are. I thought you weren’t going to make it.” Chaerin said.

“The bus was crowded and there was a lot of traffic. Sorry, I’ll make sure I’ll come out earlier. Were you guys already practicing?” Jin Ju placed her bag on the bench and begun to stretch her muscles.

“Yea. We decided to put you in the front, so make it look fantastic!” Dara smiled.

Jin Ju nodded and walked over to the front. The music began playing and the four dancers begun to dance. *I have to show the potential I have. I want to win the competition so bad-* “OW!” Jin Ju shouted in pain as she clutched onto her left ankle.