P.E. Event Day: The Winners

Dancing my Heart Out

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdL61PrNuC0&feature=related

======

The intense tournament began between the two.

Luhan served the ball with perfection to Jin Ju with great strength, making sure to K.O. her with one shot. However, Jin Ju had great reflexes and hit the ball back with agility.

The ball went back and forth, and back and forth continuously for a long time.

*He just won’t give up will he?* Jin Ju wiped her sweat off her forehead quickly before hitting the ball back once again.

*She’s better than I thought. I will still win nonetheless.* Luhan hit the ball back once more with the most strength he had.

Everyone soon grew bored and wanted someone to lose already. Even the teachers were going to call it a tie, but something changed their minds.

Jin Ju struggled to keep herself on her feet, and Luhan took notice of this.

*She’s collapsing soon! I’ll be the winner!* Suddenly, Jin Ju gave up and fell onto the hard concrete floor.

“The winner is Luhan for this game. Now, the next contestants for the racing game please come forward.”

Luhan went over to Jin Ju and stretched out his hand. Jin Ju gave him a disgusting look and smacked his hand away.

“I’m perfectly fine.” Jin Ju stood up on her own and walked over to the bleachers.

*Alright, be like that. I’ll make you need my help one day.* Luhan smiled mischievously and returned to his team.

……..

Lay won the racing competition, allowing his team to lead the others. In contrast, Mi Yun’s team was falling behind badly, leaving them with no chance whatsoever to win the trip. Suddenly, one teacher announced something that shocked the whole sophomore class.

“As always, we will be having a special game where the winner receives a hundred points, basically putting them in the lead. The game we will be playing is…dance! Chose one person in your team that dances well and let them free-style in front of us, and we will judge who the best is. Pick your nominees.” One teacher announced.

“Jin Ju, you will go out. I’ve heard about you dancing, so break out some moves, and win. If I don’t go to Jeju Island because of your failure, I will haunt you for life!” Mi Yun said harshly and pushed Jin Ju towards the huddle where the other nominees were at.

Jin Ju let out a heavy sigh and contemplated what she should dance to.

Lay’s team chose Lay to dance. Lay walked over to the huddle and stood next to Jin Ju. “I hope you win. Just dance to the break of MAMA. I’m sure you will do perfectly fine.”

*Oh, so she’s also competing eh?* Luhan thought and stared at Jin Ju unknowingly.

…….

The contestants prepared their dance, and one by one, stood in front of the judges. Jin Ju was to dance last, before Lay.

Everyone dance well, but once it was Lay’s turn, their dances seemed ordinary.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EOV65cZ2Ek (Lay and D.O. dancing to MAMA at Disneyland)

Even if it was for a few seconds, he made it seem worth-while.

Next up was Jin Ju. She took some deep breaths and stood in position. Then, she danced her heart out. Everyone, even Mi Yun, was in awe. They never knew Jin Ju could dance this well.

After her dance, everyone lauded her for her superior dancing.

“We have reached a consensus and have decided to let Jin Ju take the win for this one! Her dancing was superior! The winner is Mi Yun’s team! In the end, the winners are Mi Yun’s and Lay’s team. They will be going on the trip to Jeju Island for a week!” The principal announced.

*Jeju Island with Lay!* Jin Ju gleefully thought.

*I’m still stuck with her no matter where I go.* Luhan thought.

“We will give you your airplane tickets in a week, so prepare and tell your parents, and receive their permission also! You guys are dismissed.”