The Three Men

Dancing my Heart Out

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8APOspy-Aug

=========

The next day was a Saturday, which meant no school for Jin Ju, Lay, and Luhan.

Jin Ju woke up later than usual, very late as a matter of fact. She woke up at 2pm, and was still sleepy. *I’ve never been this sleepy before…Oh man, only one hour until I have to walk to the academy.*

She quickly rose up from her bed, and ran to the bathroom. She brushed her teeth while sitting on the toilet, doing her business. Suddenly, her phone rang. “Yes?” Jin Ju asked with full of toothpaste. She quickly spit it out and rinsed with water, whilst listening to the person on the other line.

“It’s Luhan. I just came back from the market, and now, I see some people dressed in black suits lurking around your door…They don’t look like people who would be amiable…” Luhan trailed off.

Jin Ju became alert at once. *Oh shoot. They are here! Now?!* She closed her phone, left it on the sink counter, and wiped her face clean of any toothpaste. Next, she grabbed a jacket and slipped it on, and ran to the door. *Women up Jin Ju!* She took a deep breath and opened the door to find three unhappy men.

“Oh, what are you guys doing here again?!” Jin Ju shouted furiously. Luhan was watching this scene from afar. *She looks like she is in trouble…Maybe I should help her.*

“Please come with us mam. The boss would like to talk to you in the car-”

“No. I don’t want anything to do with you guys anymore! Stop pestering me and just leave!” Jin Ju shouted one last time, and slammed the door in their face.

Panting, Jin Ju felt scared and lonely. *Again Jin Ju. You can never be brave can you?* Jin Ju felt a hot substance on her face—tears. *And now, you’re crying. Way to promise Lay…*

Her phone rang from the bathroom, and Jin Ju sprinted to it before the music died out. She reached there just in time. “…Yes?”

“Come over to my house. Climb out from your bathroom window. Just don’t ask why and just climb. I’ll distract them somehow.” Luhan said breathlessly over the phone.

Jin Ju was star-struck. Did Luhan just say he wanted to help her? The world is having a zombie apocalypse now… Nevertheless, she safely stuck her phone into her jacket pocket and opened the window of her bathroom. If she snuck out from there, the men in suits would never catch her… Now, she just needed a distraction to derive their attention elsewhere so she could go down the stairs…

With agility, Jin Ju swiftly stood on a stool and pushed herself out of the window. Her slim figure allowed her to do this quickly without hurting her. She closed the window, and texted Luhan saying she needed a distraction.

Luhan received the message and knew the exact thing to do. “HEY!” He shouted.

The three men quickly diverted their attention to him. While they were pre-occupied, Jin Ju quickly ran down the stairs to Luhan’s apartment.

“Yea! You guys! You do know that is a women’s house right? Are you erts?” Luhan arrogantly shouted.

“Should we go over and teach him a lesson?” One man asked the other two. “No. The boss asked us to come here to bring the girl, and we will stick to that plan.” A second man replied.

Jin Ju quickly, and safely, ran down the stairs, but to her dismay, she saw a very familiar car. *Shoot. Why did he have to park here?* However, luckily, the man in the car was on the phone, facing the other way, away from Jin Ju.

Jin Ju took that chance and quickly ran to the other apartments, where Luhan lived. She ran up the stairs secretly, hiding herself behind the cement staircase. Once she saw Luhan, she stopped, and whispered to him, “Hey, stop distracting them now.”

Luhan heard that and nodded. “Sorry men, I’m busy now, so please excuse me. I suggest you leave that house now, there are very protective neighbors here.” He turned to Jin Ju and gave a small wink to her. He walked inside his house, leaving his door ajar.

Jin Ju walked to Luhan’s house, while bending down from anyone’s sight. When the coast was clear, she ran swiftly to Luhan’s house’s entrance, and closed the door shut.