Chapter 9

Three Days Of Lockdown
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

17th April // 03:00PM – Kim couple’s house

*knock! knock!*

Hyoyeon pulled out the kiss as she lifted up her head. Someone came knocking on their door again when Hyoyeon was looking down at Taeyeon. "Sunny and Seohyun are here." She said when Taeyeon was her hair.

"So?" Taeyeon grinned when Hyoyeon was giving her an innocent look. "Let's finish our session first."

"When we have our guests waiting for us at the door? No, thank you." Hyoyeon gave a quick kiss for Taeyeon before she got off from her.

Taeyeon sat up on the bed, only in her single and shorts. She was giving a pouting look to her wife who was busy wearing a robe. "Why do you always look good when we're not doing it?"

"Are you saying that I'm ugly when we're doing it?" Hyoyeon looked at Taeyeon with an amused smile.

"No," Taeyeon grinned. "You look absolutely perfect when we're doing it." She started to check out the smiling one from head to toe, which she stopped a little at the chest. Hyoyeon noticed it of course. She threw a pillow at Taeyeon before going out from their bedroom. 

"You better come out, Taeyeonie."

"Okay!" Taeyeon took the pillow and buried her face under it, groaning as much as she could. She was totally in need of Hyoyeon right now. "Damn....."

"Hell–woah." Sunny found herself staring at Hyoyeon's messy appearance. "You're so.....y...."

Hyoyeon shyly covered her body with the robe as she flicked Sunny's forehead. "You can't say that unless you're Taeyeonie."

"I wish I was her." Sunny pouted as Seohyun pulled her inside the apartment. "Speaking of the lucky dork, where is she?"

"Hyoyeonie!" Taeyeon came out from the bedroom and went hugging Hyoyeon from behind when the girl was facing Seohyun and Sunny. "You owe me–"

"Not now!" Hyoyeon kissed Taeyeon's cheek before she released herself from the dork. "I'll get us some coffee."

Taeyeon watched as her wife walking to the kitchen with her eyes following Hyoyeon's hips. She went running to the kitchen before Seohyun could say something to her. "I will help!!!!"

Sunny facepalmed when she heard Hyoyeon yelled. "Byuntae."<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter