Chapter 5

Three Days Of Lockdown
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

14th April // 10:00AM – Sooyoung’s house

“Good morning, Soo. Are we too early?” Hyoyeon said as Taeyeon waved happily at the tall girl.

Sooyoung smiled genuinely to her friends and gave a comfort pat on the shoulder to Sunny, who was standing next to her after she opened the door. “Not at all!” She looked at Sunny before Seohyun. “Sunny and Seohyun?”

“Glad you remember, Soo.” Sunny returned back a comfort pat. “It’s been awhile.”

Seohyun released a sigh when she couldn’t hold it any longer to give Sooyoung a hug. “Unnie, I’m really sorry for your lost!”

“It’s fine.” Sooyoung still had her smile with her. “Come in, everyone.” She escorted the investigators to the living room.

Noticing that the place was missing something, Taeyeon went to Sooyoung and whispered, “Where is Yoona?”

“I heard that.” Hyoyeon made Taeyeon jumped in startled while she was taking her seat on the couch. She looked at Taeyeon with a disappointed look before she huffed and looked away. Taeyeon quickly went to sit next to her sulking wife and tried to appease the sulking one.

“Yoona is still sleeping.” Sooyoung answered while she shook her head with a smile to the silly Taeyeon. “She’s going to wake up any min–”

“UNNIE!”

“Oh! Please excuse me for a moment!” Sooyoung dashed upstairs to Yoona’s room like a lightning. Inside the room, Yoona was panting heavily while she looked at a place as if like she was day-dreaming. When Sooyoung entered her room, she ran to get a hug from her sister as she sobbed silently on her sister’s shoulder. 

“Yoona–”

“Unnie!” She received a kiss from Sooyoung on the forehead. “I...I had nightmares again...”

“My poor shikshin junior. It’s all fine.” Sooyoung wiped off the dry tears of her sister before she gave a smile. “Uljima, ne?”

Yoona gave a small smile in return as she nodded. “I love you, unnie.”

“I love you too, baby. Now,” Sooyoung took the towel from Yoona’s chair and wrapped it around her sister playfully. “Go fresh up. We have guests with us—Oh! Use the upstairs bathroom, okay?”

“Taeyeon unnie is here, isn’t she?” Yoona looked at her sister with an ‘I know’ expression. “I’m so glad Taeyeon unnie is married to Hyoyeon unnie, the only person who could get a hold on her.”

Sooyoung laughed while she nodded in approval. “I’m actually relieved too. Okay, baby. I’ll meet you back downstairs later.” The two sisters parted from each other as Yoona went to the upstairs bathroom and Sooyoung went back downstairs to go back to the investigators.

“Is Yoona okay, Soo?” Hyoyeon asked as soon as she saw Sooyoung coming back to the living room.

“Yeah, she was having a bad dream.” Sooyoung gave a smile that told them to not worry. “Would you like me to prepare breakfast or maybe drinks for everyone?”

“Unnie, it’s fine. We have taken our breakfast earlier together.” Seohyun bowed in apology. “But thank you for the offer.”

Sooyoung chortled. “I suddenly remembered back how innocent you were like my Yoona.” Seohyun only smiled at the comment. “Speaking of Yoona, I need to prepare her breakfast meal now.”

“While you are at it, can we check Yuri and Tiffany’s room? Are they any spirits even when it is daylight?” Taeyeon asked as she got the EVP recorder from her wife.

“Everytime, everyday, Tae.” Sooyoung shrugged, she was used to the spirits’ presence. “Go ahead, just don’t go inside Yoona’s room because if you do, I will choke you.”

Taeyeon nodded obediently before she awkwardly looked at the investigators. “Let’s go check the room, guys.”

“I’ll stay down here with Sooyoung. You guys go ahead.” Hyoyeon was about to follow Sooyoung to the kitchen but she was forcibly pulled back by her partner. “Yah, Tae!”

“Can I trust you to not flirt with Sooyoung?”

“Why would I do that when I’m happily married to a dork?!” 

Taeyeon smiled before she excitedly planted a kiss on her wife’s cheek. “The perfect answer.”

“Guys,” Hyoyeon looked at the other two investigators after Taeyeon let her go. “Keep an eye on her for me, please.”

“Can we knock her if she dares to flirt with Yoona?” Sunny asked in excitement. “One flirty talk, two knocks? Can we? Can we?”

“NO!” Taeyeon looked at Sunny with a sulking look.

Hyoyeon planted a kiss on Taeyeon’s cheek. “Yes.” And there she goes, walking to the kitchen.

“HYO!” Taeyeon whined but soon was pulled by Sunny in a playful action.

“Come on!”

YulTi’s room.

“This is the engaged couple’s room.” Taeyeon said as she went inside the pink room. “Pretty isn’t it?”

“Why is it so pink here?” Sunny looked around before she headed inside.

*unexplained hiss*

Sunny and Seohyun looked at each other with their mouths opened wide in surprised. “Did you hear that?”

“Someone just hissed?” Taeyeon questioned. She her SB7 digital recorder afterwards and pointed the device to the bed. “Is someone here with us? Yuri? Tiffany? Are you guys here?”

It was silent for a moment before they heard a loud disembodied voice. Sunny and Seohyun were more shocked than before. As Taeyeon heard this, she quickly rewinded the recorder and listen to it again and again until she gave an analyzed EVP. 

“There was another person speaking before the loud ‘get out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter