Chapter 17

Three Days Of Lockdown
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

18th April // 07:54PM – Sooyoung’s house

:: Final Lockdown Part One

Sunny was discussing the plan for the lockdown with the married couple and Sooyoung. Seohyun was somewhere sitting at the front porch, staring at the SB7 Spirit Box in her hands. She didn’t realized someone came over to sit next to on the stairs of the porch. When she realized her hand was being wrapped by another hand, she looked up and saw a smiling Yoona greeting her.

“Oh, unnie.” Seohyun greeted and nervously giggled when she noticed the SB7 Spirit Box was . Luckily no spirits were around that time. “I must have been lost in my own world for a moment.”

“I know you feel bad.” Yoona said. “The stories unnie and I shared earlier.”

Seohyun sighed and put away the device as she placed her free hand on top of Yoona’s. “I shouldn’t have asked the both of you to share it. It must have been really hard.”

“It’s alright.” Yoona sighed a smile. “It’s good to talk about them once in a while.”

“And unnie, don’t blame yourself for what happened.” Seohyun said.

Yoona lowered her head. “It’s been 5 years….”

“You’ve been strong for 5 years.” Seohyun draped an arm around the older one. “But it’s okay now, unnie. Just like what Sooyoung unnie told you, you will go through this together with her.”

“I know.” Yoona heaved another sigh. She looked up to see Seohyun again and smiled.

Seohyun returned back a smile too. “Cheer up, unnie. I hope they will manifest themselves to us again.”

“I want to see them too.” Yoona pouted.

“And you will. Don’t worry, unnie.” Seohyun nodded in reassurance.

“Alright! Let’s get this lockdown starting!” Taeyeon chirped happily.

“Have you set up the night vision cameras?” Hyoyeon asked Sunny.

“Yeah.” Sunny nodded. “I’ve added an extra one at the living room too.”

Hyoyeon smiled. “Nicely done.” She then looked the person behind her and gave a kiss on their lips. “No check-up time?”

“Now that you’ve mentioned it!” Taeyeon started to do her usual check-up on her wife afterwards.

Sooyoung offered a hand for her sister which the younger one happily took and then embraced them. “Let’s go and get the cake.”

08:25PM

“Is everyone ready?”

“Yes.”

The house lights were all switched off, the only light that was available were the candles that was lit on the birthday cake. Sooyoung and Yoona were sitting on the long couch, facing the cake that was on the coffee table. Meanwhile the investigators were surrounding them with their own cameras that were on night vision mode. The SB7 Spirit Box was next to the cake when the girls started to sing the birthday song.

“Happy Birthday, Jessica.”

The EMF meters that was set up around the living room were beeping; telling them that they were in a presence of spirits. Yet, no voices were heard on the Spirit Box for a few minutes. Taeyeon the decided to stop the device and let the room fell into a dead silence.

*unexplainable footsteps*

*unexplainable squealing*

“Live high pitched voices are coming from the upstairs.” Taeyeon recorded the hearings as she said it through her camera. She then went upstairs alone without any source of light as she could only hope for her night vision camera that was leading her.

“Jessica, are you here?” Hyoyeon started the session without knowing that Taeyeon went upstairs quietly.

Silence.

“Sica,” Sooyoung called out. “Come and blow your candles.”

Silence.

The girls continued on to stay silent until they heard a faint noise of the SB7 Spirit Box from upstairs. They were confused at first but then realized Taeyeon was not with them in the room.

*disembodied moan*

“Sunny?” Hyoyeon tried to search for the investigator using her night vision camera and found them next to the sisters. “Was that you?”

“Hmm?” Sunny aimed her camera to her friend. “What do you mean?”

“There was a–”

*unexplainable groan*

“Oh snap, that was just behind me!” Hyoyeon turned around, shooting the stairs. She then gasped when she saw something on her camera. “Oh my–”

“What is it, Hyo?” Sunny came from behind Hyoyeon to check what was happening with the girl.

Hyoyeon took out her flashlight and aimed it on her camera. “You have to see this!” She replayed the video she just shoot and let Sunny watched it. “I think I just captured a mist!”

“Seohyun, turn on the other Spirit Box!” Sunny exclaimed when the EMF meters started to beep again after Hyoyeon finished her sentence.

As soon as Seohyun the device, it started to respond to the events occurred just a few minutes ago.

Spirit Box:

“Birthday cake.”

“It’s Yuri unnie.” Yoona stated. “Unnie!”

“Guys! Guys!” Taeyeon came running down the stairs shortly after the girls heard a bang coming from upstairs. “I just saw a door was closed by its own!”

“Which door, unnie?” Seohyun asked as she aimed her camera to the lead investigator. She saw something behind the dork and couldn’t gather her strength to speak up.

Taeyeon was unaware of a moving mist behind her while she panted, “Yoona’s room.”

The EMF meters were beeping one by one afterwards. It was as if the spirits were roaming around the living room. The maximum point was detected at the EMF meter that was next to the birthday cake. The sisters felt chills around them and everyone saw with their own eyes when the candles were blown out not by the sisters but an unseen force.

“Wow!” Sunny zoomed at the cake. “The candles were blown off!”

“Did you caught it?” Taeyeon asked.

“Hell yeah, I did!”

*unexplainable footsteps*

Everyone was frozen in their spots for a moment as they let their ears to listen to the EMF meters beeping, following by the footsteps and more disembodied voices around the living room. We

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter