Chapter 1

Three Days Of Lockdown
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

13th April // 04:00PM – Sooyoung’s house

“Sooyoung ah, it’s been awhile.” Taeyeon greeted her friend with a warm hug. “How are you?”

“Fine but not the usual as before...” Sooyoung smiled bitterly and hugged Hyoyeon next. “Come in, guys.” She pulled out the hug from her friend and invited them to entered the house. The couple followed their friend on entering the house. The house was really big yet they knew it was filled with silence and sadness around it.

Sooyoung escorted them to the living room as there was a girl watching the television on the single couch. “Yoongie ah, say hello to Hyoyeon and Taeyeon unnies.”

Yoona quickly rose from the couch and bowed to the couple. “Annyeonghaseyo, unnies. Welcome.” She gave her sweet loving smile and placed the remote control gently on the table. “I will prepare something to drink.” She gave another bow before excusing herself to the kitchen.

“Please, do take a seat.” Sooyoung smiled to her friends as she turned off the television. “Is it a wrong timing to call you both now?”

“Ah, Aniyo. We always have time for you. Don’t worry.” Taeyeon smiled and gently took Hyoyeon’s hand, caressing it.

Sooyoung noticed their hands and sigh a faint smile. “I miss doing that with Sica...”

Taeyeon immediately let go of her lover’s hand and received a light slap on her thigh by Hyoyeon. “Mianhae, Sooyoung ah...” Taeyeon flashed a small smile for her friend.

“Gwenchana.” Sooyoung chortled and ceased it with a reasurrance smile. Yoona returned back and served their beverages before taking a seat beside her unnie.

“Thank you.” Taeyeon passed a drink to her wife. “Can we start asking you some questions now, if you don’t mind?” She then asked.

“Go ahead.” Sooyoung nodded.

“How long has it been? 4 years?” Taeyeon wondered as she leaned against the sofa when Hyoyeon took a sip on the drink.

“Almost 5 years...” Sooyoung replied as her little sister nodded approvingly beside her.

“Hmm,” Taeyeon craned her head around as she wanted to view the room. “Do you still feel her presence?”

“Yes.” Sooyoung answered. “Everytime.”

“I think unnie is still here with us...” Yoona added in her soft tone. “We could feel her.”

“She’s not alone.” Sooyoung said, making Taeyeon and Hyoyeon turned their attention on her.

“Not alone? You mean, you can feel some others’ presence here?” Taeyeon's eyes grew big. “Demons, maybe?”

“No,” Sooyoung answered quickly as Yoona shook her in denial. “Sica isn’t the only one who was involved in the accident...”

“She’s not alone?” Hyoyeon blinked in surprise. “Who are they that involved in the accident?”

Sooyoung sighed as she wrapped an arm around the frowning Yoona. “Tiffany Hwang and Kwon Yuri. They are our friends whom Sica and I met back at the States.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter