Chapter 8

Three Days Of Lockdown
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

17th April // 03:04AM – Sooyoung’s house

:: First Lockdown Part Two

"It's 3 in the morning." Sunny reminded when she looked at her watch. "Stuffs happened on 3am."

Yoona looked at Sunny in confusion. "Like what, unnie?"

"You know–" Sunny looked at Hyoyeon. "Possessions and active spirits on the move."

"P–Possessions?" Yoona gulped as she linked arms with her sister. "Unnie, we won't witness any possessions right?"

Sooyoung hugged her sister instead. "I can't promise you that but I promise to be by your side if it happens. Okay?" Yoona only nodded as she nuzzled on Sooyoung's shoulder for comfort and the warmth that her sister was giving her.

"Hey," Hyoyeon nudged on her partner who was obviously spacing out. "Are you okay?"

"O–Oh. Nothing." Taeyeon snapped out from spacing out as she picked up the SB7 Spirit Box and the camera that Seohyun used earlier. "C'mon. Break time is over. Let's continue on our investigation at Sooyoung's mini office. Who knows Jessica might be sneaking into her partner's office?"

Sooyoung led the way to her office while she was holding onto Yoona. Arriving at the office, Sooyoung took a seat on her chair whereas Yoona sat on her laps, making Sooyoung to hug her like a teddy bear. Hyoyeon and Taeyeon were by the door as Seohyun was setting up the spirit box and Trifield EMF Meter on the coffee table. Sunny filmed herself, explaining the next session of the lockdown without anyone bothering her. When she was done, she filmed at the sisters while receiving the digital recorder from Seohyun.

"Is there any spirit with us?"

Silence.

EVP (Digital recorder and Spirit Box at the same time):

"Hello."

Trifield EMF Meter:

*points up to 8*

"Jessica came through!" Seohyun exclaimed as Sunny filmed on the Trifield EMF Meter's reading. "She's standing next to Sunny, perhaps?"

"Hey Jessica," Sunny called out. "Are you here with us now?"

EVPs (Digital recorder and Spirit Box at the same time):

"Yes."

"Whazzuuuup?"

"Midgets."

*Yuri's laughter came through*

"Ha! Yuri just 'midget' you!" Taeyeon teased before Sunny shot a look at her.

Sunny huffed. "Woman, she 'midget' you too! Can't you hear the 's' at the end?! It's us and Hyoyeon!"

"I'm 3cm taller, excuse you." Hyoyeon said, making the sisters to share soft laughter and the spirits of the three loved ones faint laughter through the spirit box. "Continue please."

"Yoona."

Trifield EMF Meter:

*points up max: 25*

"Woah! What the hell?" Sunny noticed the Trifield EMF Meter's reading as everyone looked at her except for Yoona.

"H–Huh?" Yoona heard her name was called that made her to look behind her. She didn't see anyone there but then she saw a faint white mist with eyes colored brown orbs staring back at her. She froze for a moment, not hearing Sooyoung was calling out for her until she screamed in terror. "Ah!" Everyone was startled at Yoona's sudden scream.

"Yoona!" Sooyoung cupped her sister's cheeks and let their eyes meet. She found out that she sister suddenly burst out crying. "What happened? Why are you crying?"

"I–I saw Tiffany unnie!" Yoona said as she closed her eyes, face buried on Sooyoung's neck. She asked comfort from her sister and Sooyoung gently rocked their bodies side-to-side while telling her it was okay. "I am not lying unnie, I saw Tiffany unnie for real. Tiffany unnie!"

"Yes, I believe you baby!" Sooyoung nodded. "Uljima. I'm here for you."

EVPs (Digital recorder and Spirit Box at the same time):

*unexplained hic*

"M–Mianhae Yoona..."

"I'm sure Tiffany was just trying to make you two known that they are really here." Taeyeon explained. "Sometimes, people don't believe that the spirits that they communicate with is real. The spirits can get these feelings and tried to prove them with a method of trying to manifest themselves into mist form or human form."

Yoona nodded in understood after breaking the hug with Sooyoung. "I–I should be the one who should be apologizing Tiffany unnie. I believe in unnie, now."

EVPs (Digital recorder and Spirit Box at the same time):

"I love my Yoona!"

"MY?!"

"Someone's jealous." Sunny stated at Yuri's sudden outburst after Tiffany's bubbly voice came through. "All right, hold the phone everyone. Where is Jessica?"

Silence.

"Jessica, would you like to have another knocking session perhaps?" Sunny asked and heard a knock coming from the coffee table. "Ah. Another Yes or No session. Sooyoung shi," Sunny looked at the owner of the house. "Have this session to yourself."

"Okay." Sooyoung nodded, wrapping her arms around Yoona who was still sitting on her laps. 

"Jessica, answer Sooyoung's questions with one knock for Yes and two knocks for No. Get it?" Sunny explained as she filmed at the Spirit Box.

*table knocked on once*

Sunny was pleased. "She gets it. Yay."

"Sunny, you'll lead this session all right? Hyoyeon and I will be taking shots with the Full Spectrum Camera around the house." Taeyeon said as she grabbed Hyoyeon's hand. Sunny had a few words with Taeyeon before the couple left the mini office to the main living room where their other equipments were.

04:26AM

"Okay, we've taken shots for every spot and angles of the house." Hyoyeon said as she put the Full Spectrum Camera back inside the equipment luggage. When she felt that no one respond her, she looked behind and saw Taeyeon was spacing ou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter