Chapter 4

Three Days Of Lockdown
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*knock! knock!*

“Seohyun and Sunny are here.” Hyoyeon removed her hands from Taeyeon’s neck and quickly buttoned up her shirt. “Baby, go and get it.”

“Darn it! We've just about to start!” Taeyeon cursed while tying up her hair into a ponytail. “It's not fair!”

Hyoyeon planted a kiss on Taeyeon’s lips and pulled away in immediate when Taeyeon was about to lean her against the wall again. “Go.”

Taeyeon managed to tap her wife’s bottom when Hyoyeon was walking to the kitchen. The blonde haired woman yelped at the sudden tap and sent a glare to the grinning dork of hers. “The door, baby. The door.” Taeyeon obediently went to the door and greeted her friends.

“Yet again, you two ruined our session.” Taeyeon shook her head in disappointment as she made her way to the living room.

“Goddamn it, why do you two have to be so whenever we're coming over?” Sunny commented as she closely trailed behind Taeyeon.

“Don’t blame us. Our hormones were to be blame!” Taeyeon took a seat on the single couch.

Seohyun came to the living room after closing the door. “Where is Hyoyeon unnie?”

“She’s preparing drinks.” Taeyeon replied. “Beware, she’s still because I haven't done pleasing and it’s all because of you two.”

“Ew, you don’t have to tell.” Seohyun gave a sour expression.

Sunny rolled her eyes. “So, have you visited the location yet?”

Taeyeon nodded. “We went there earlier. Have you guys eaten your dinner?”

“Yeah," Sunny replied as she eyed on the nodding Seohyun.“We had sweet potatoes and kimchi.”

“Oh,” Taeyeon rose up from the couch after countless times on eyeing at the kitchen entrance. “I'll go and help Hyoyeon with the drinks.”

“No, you're being again. Let me go.” Seohyun went to the kitchen before Taeyeon could even took her steps.

Sunny just laughed as she smacked the sulking girl's arm. “Stupid.”

Minutes later, Hyoyeon and Seohyun entered the living room as they served the drinks on the coffee table. “Okay,” Hyoyeon released a sigh as she took a seat on Taeyeon's laps. “Let’s discuss our next investigation.”

“But first, you might need to console the midget you’re sitting on.” Sunny grinned.

Taeyeon shot glares to the grinning one. “YAH! Who you calling midget?!”

“What’s wrong with you hmm?” Hyoyeon cupped Taeyeon’s cheeks as she planted another soft kiss on Taeyeon’s lips. “Stop sulking.”

“Not unless you give me that aegyo.” Taeyeon said, eyes shooting innocently to the one on top of her.

“Oh God, get ready for the impact.” Sunny and Seohyun both covered their ears in immediate.

“Jagiyaaaa~!” Hyoyeon gave a ‘bbuing bbuing’ expression as an addition of her aegyoness. Taeyeon squealed at it whereas the two guests groaned at it. “Stop sulking nae jagi~~!”

Taeyeon kissed the tempting lips of her wife. “I'm content. Don't worry!”

“Wow, I can do better!” Sunny shook her head as in disapproval of Hyoyeon's aegyo skills. “Much better.”

“Okay! Back to the case!” Hyoyeon went back to serious. She slid off from Taeyeon's laps as she sat next to Taeyeon. “Remember Choi Sooyoung?”

"Oh! The cheerful shikshin?" Sunny remembered. "Wow, it's been years. How is she doing?"

"Well, she's not as cheerful as before." Hyoyeon commented and took a sip on her drink.

"Her wife died in a car accident 5 years ago." Taeyeon sighed at the thought of Sooyoung's condition.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter