Chapter 11

Three Days Of Lockdown
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

17th April // 08:12PM – Sooyoung’s house

:: Second Lockdown Part One

"Testing." Sunny aimed her camera to Seohyun who was busy setting up the SB7 Spirit Box. "This is the girl who thinks cucumber is actually a fruit." Seohyun shot her a look which made her to smile. "It's a freaking vegetable~"

Seohyun pushed the camera away, resulting Sunny to stumble and was helped by Yoona from falling off. "It's a freaking fruit, end of discussion."

"Stop it, you two." Hyoyeon ordered when she walked pass them. She reached at Taeyeon who was busy doing something with her phone. "What are you doing?"

Taeyeon quickly shut off her phone and put it inside her bag. She looked at her wife with an innocent smile afterwards. "Nothing stupid." When Hyoyeon gave her a suspicious look, Taeyeon pulled the blonde one closer to her. "We're going to try a new position once this lockdown is over."

"New position–" Hyoyeon moved away from the grinning dork. "Can you not be such a byuntae for just one day?" She hit the chortling Taeyeon as she blushed in embarrassment.

"Okay, check up time." Taeyeon put her hands on Hyoyeon's shoulders as she looked at her wife from head to toe. "Hmm...beautiful face, amazing chest, Hyobaby looks fine and y legs. Checked! You're looking fine as usual."

Hyoyeon rolled her eyes playfully before giving a quick peck on Taeyeon's lips. "What a ."

"Your ." Taeyeon grinned and looked at Sunny who was arguing with Seohyun afterwards. "Let's get inside!"

09:01PM 

It was completely dark again since they turned off the house lights. There was nothing much happening at the first hour of the lockdown. Everyone was walking around the house together until they decided to split up. As what they have discussed earlier, Sunny will be alone at Sooyoung's office, Seohyun at the corridor that leads to the kitchen and the married investigators to stay with the sisters at upstairs. After everyone have gone to their positions, Seohyun found herself left alone at the corridor again.

"Alright." Seohyun started her investigation. "May I know if someone is here with me?"

Silence.

*unexplained footsteps*

Seohyun was about to ask a question but something stopped her. The lights from the kitchen started to go on and off, repeatedly. Seohyun was frozen at first since the static night vision camera just beeped, telling that it has ran out of batteries. Once she had gained back her braveness to continue her investigation, she slowly walked closer to the kitchen door. She could clearly see no one was there, but the lights kept on flicking on and off every second.

"This calls for–" Seohyun took out her SB7 Spirit Box and turned it on. "Aha!"

Spirit Box:

"Hyoyeon...."

"What the?!" Seohyun looked at the device through her night vision camera. "Did you just said Hyoyeon's name?"

Spirit Box:

"Taeyeon...."

Seohyun blinked in disbelieved. The lights from the kitchen stopped flicking by itself, now it was back to dark again. Seohyun turned off the Spirit Box and went back to her original spot, looking at the kitchen door started to slam by itself in repeat. She recorded the scene before she went to find Sunny hurriedly, leaving the digital recorder and the static night vision camera behind.

EVP:

*kitchen door slammed shut*

"Hyoyeon..."

09:47PM

"Unnie!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter