Chapter 6

Three Days Of Lockdown
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EVPs:

"Check the–"

*unexplained growl*

Taeyeon was surprised at the growl that she quickly handed back the recorder to her wife. "What was that?!"

"A loud growl." Hyoyeon huffed. "After this recording, we couldn't communicate with Jessica again."

"I believe that this house isn't occupied with the late Jessica and the engaged couple. There are some spirits here too." Sunny explained, making Yoona and Sooyoung to look at each other in disbelieved.

Yoona nudged on her sister. "Unnie, could it be Yuri unnie and Tiffany unnie's friends who are dead too?"

"What?" Seohyun widened her eyes. "Their friends are dead too?"

"We're not sure." Sooyoung said. "But there was an incident when Yoona and I had just arrived home from meeting our parents and this house," She pointed the whole area of the living room. "Has it own party."

Taeyeon adjusted her sitting on the single couch. "Party?"

"Half finished liquors, party hats, half finished birthday cake and a banner saying 'Happy Birthday Yuri' that we didn't even know where it comes from." Sooyoung explained.

"Are you serious?" Taeyeon looked at Sooyoung in disbelieved. "Liquors for real?"

"We have pictures of it, unnie! We have proofs!" Yoona nodded surely to the investigators, just in case they wouldn't believe what she and her sister were telling.

Sooyoung showed the pictures that she took with Yoona after taking it from her mini office. The investigators observed the pictures one by one and was shocked when one of the pictures has an unexplained shadow behind Yoona. "Yoona, did you know there was a shadow behind you at that time?" Taeyeon showed the picture that she was holding.

Yoona shook her head. "No. I didn't even realized it."

"When did the incident happened?" Hyoyeon asked.

"Last December, on Yuri's birthday." Sooyoung said. "That time, we bought a cake for Yuri but we haven't picked it up at the bakery shop as Yoona and I had to go for dinner with our family. It totally shocked us when the cake was here in our house all of the sudden."

Sunny blinked. "Did you ask the workers at the bakery who took the cake to your house?"

Yoona looked scared. "We did and the worker we bought the cake from told us that she received a call from us. She told us that I asked her to send the cake to our home but I swear, it wasn't me! I was with my unnie all the time that day!"

"Scary." Taeyeon commented. "It could be one of the spirits who imitated your voice and called the worker, maybe?"

"But only demonic spirits can do that." Sunny stated, making the sisters to look surprised.

"D–Demonic?" Sooyoung side-hugged her sister. "Is someone after my sister or something?"

"Whoever is in here with us right now," Taeyeon used her stern voice as Hyoyeon was ready to catch EVPs with the digital recorder. "I would like to know the spirit who uses Yoona's voice to make a call. Speak up now!"

Silence.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter