Chapter 18

Three Days Of Lockdown
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

18th April // 10:32PM – Sooyoung’s house

:: Final Lockdown Part Two

The girls gathered around at the campfire that was lit by Sooyoung and Seohyun at the backyard. The sisters decided to burn the stuffs of their late friends since the spirits will be needing them according to their religious belief. The investigators helped them to gather the stuffs and burned them. They started with Yuri’s stuffs first.

“Hey, where’s Yoona?” Sooyoung asked her friends when noticing her sister was not around.

“Oh,” Taeyeon carefully placed something into the fire. “She went to get Tiffany’s stuffs.”

“I’ll go and check her.” Hyoyeon volunteered but Sooyoung stopped her.

“Nah, let me go.” Sooyoung said with a smile and went inside the house to get her sister. When she entered the engaged couple’s room, she found no Yoona was around but she soon knew the younger one’s whereabouts when she went inside the next room. “Yoona?”

Yoona looked behind to look at her sister and flashed a smile. “Unnie.”

“What are you doing?” Sooyoung walked towards the girl. “Writing letters?”

“I–Is it possible for umm….” Yoona started to fidget on her seat. “For unnies to read my letters if I burn these?”

Sooyoung looked at the big box of letters on the desk before eyes on her sister again. “I’m sure they will receive it if we burn it together with their stuffs.” She encouraged the girl and planted a kiss on their head. “Come on, let me help you.”

“Girls! Come quick!” The atmosphere at the backyard was suddenly lively when the sisters returned back outside with the letters. Hyoyeon pointed something on the fire as they could observe. “Why isn’t that letter burning?!”

They were amazed to see such thing aside from seeing spirits with their own eyes. “H–Hey, that looks like my letter.” Sooyoung said when she looked at it beside Hyoyeon.

“Get it out! Get it out!” Taeyeon instructed but ended up getting the letter out by herself using sticks.

The letter was left to cool down for a few moments before Sunny started to investigate it while the others continued on to burn the stuffs. “Hmm…”

To: My Fany unnie,

 

Unnie, this will be the last letter that I will write to you. I will try to move on someday...just not now. I still want to reminiscing those beautiful days we have together as sisters from another mother. As you know, I’ve been missing you the most for 5 years....and I still can’t get over the fact that you’re not here with me anymore. How am I supposed to live without my fun ‘umma’? But after being helped by the investigators, I feel relief and happy to hear your voice again. When you appear as a human form and we cried together on each other’s’ shoulders again, I felt that it’s time for me to accept the fact that I have to face the world alone without unnie. I promise I will pray for unnie, Yul unnie and Sica unnie every night and I promise to take care of myself and Youngie unnie. I also promise to make your wish come true. I will become one of the top models in the world for unnie. You’ll see! Please don’t forget about me and wait for us when our time has come.

 

I love you so much, unnie.

Yoongie.

Yoona closed back the letter that she just wrote a few minutes ago. She sighed, wondering if she was going to do this. Her mind relaxed when Hyoyeon reached out to hold her hand. She smiled warmly to the investigator who did the same and put the letter on the box.

“Let me help.” Sooyoung said as she closed the box and put it in the fire after wrapping it with Jessica, Tiffany and Yuri’s clothes with it. That will do, she thought.

“This is amazing.” Sunny suddenly spoke. She probably had done researching the miracle letter. “Sooyoung, I think you should keep this letter.” She handed the letter to the clueless tall girl.

It took Sooyoung a few seconds to realize that it was her first ever love letter to her dearest wife.

 

Dear Sica Baby,

 

Doctor said you’re too excited for our beginning of love and now look at you -_-

You’re sick!!! ╥_╥ Get well soon okay? I love you my cute icy angel~ ♥♥♥

 

And I wrote a song for you~^^

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter