Chapter 12

Three Days Of Lockdown
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

17th/18th April // 01:52AM – Sooyoung’s house

:: Second Lockdown Part Two

"Oooh! Ahhh! Walalala! Jessica unnie! Oomph! Jessica unnie! Walalala! Come to us! Ahhhh! Oomph!–" 

"SEO JOOHYUN!"

Seohyun dropped her holy water bottle in surprised when Taeyeon called her out. She looked at the lead investigator with an unsatisfied look, probably blaming the dork for making her spilled her holy water. "Jessica won't come if you call her out like that." Said Taeyeon. The investigator went quiet in defeat as she picked up her holy water bottle and sat next to Sunny.

"I'm glad I'm not dating you." Sunny joked, making Seohyun to flash the torchlight to her face in revenge.

"Hold this." Taeyeon gave the video camera to Seohyun and walked towards Sooyoung afterwards. "Sooyoung ah, we will leave you here with Yoona alone as you two try to contact Jessica." Sooyoung nodded in understood and Taeyeon looked at her fellow investigators. "While they are on it, we will try to conduct an EVP session at Yuri and Tiffany's room."

Seohyun aimed the video camera to Sunny who was pumped up with the investigation. "Let's go!"

As soon as the investigators went to Yuri and Tiffany's room, Sooyoung was already trying to call for her late wife. Yoona was close to her, holding her sister tightly since she was not fond of the dark. "Sica, Yoong and I are here for you. Are you here? Can you please let your presence know to us, baby?"

Silence.

Spirit Box:

"Summer! Lil rascal!"

The sisters looked at each other and smiled sadly. How long have they been waiting to hear that sweet voice again? Too long.

Spirit Box:

"Miss you."

"Unnie," Yoona was beginning to shed tears but she knew it herself that she was strong to get through this. At least for the sake for her own sister. "We miss you more."

Sooyoung held Yoona's hand and entwined them together. "Sica yah, today is your birthday. Are you ready?"

Spirit Box:

"Not yet!"

"It's not morning....yet."

*unexplained giggle*

Both of them laughed a little. "Unnie, would you like us to bake you a chocolate mint cake?" Yoona asked as she stared at the device that was making white noise. They heard clear footsteps coming ahead of them before Jessica's voice came through the device.

Spirit Box:

*unexplained footsteps*

"Hey! No cucumbers, right?"

"Hmm," Yoona threw a mischievous grin to Sooyoung who was looking at her too. "Maybe we will add some."

Spirit Box:

*unexplained groan*

"Yah!"

02:04AM

Taeyeon placed the SB7 Spirit Box and the recorder on the bed as soon as she entered Yuri and Tiffany's room with the investigators trailing behind. "Let's see if we could communicate with Yuri and Tiffany now. Shall I start?" She looked at her wife who gave her an approval nod. With that, Taeyeon started the session. "Are there any spirits here right now?"

Silence.

Seohyun shoot the video camera every angle in the room before stopping on zooming at the devices that were on the bed. "Yuri? Tiffany?" Taeyeon called out as she tilted her head around the room. It wasn't that long until they heard footsteps coming from behind Hyoyeon and the devices began to reply.

Spirit Box & EVP:

*unexplained footsteps*

"Who called upon the great Kwon Yuri?!?!"

"Class A!" Sunny stated as she pointed at the devices. They were caught off guard when the devices were reducing the white noises, telling that the spirits were interacting clearly to them. "Listen, guys!"

Spirit Box & EVP [After analysing]:

Y: Great party!

T: I wish to revive!

Y: and get married to me!

T: Y...Yeah...

Y: Hmm..

Seohyun put down the camera when she felt her emotions were hitting at her with full force. The feeling that the spirits were giving to her and the rest of the investigators; it was just too sad. The fact that Yuri and Tiffany were no longer living in the same world as them made the atmosphere to get sadder. "Guys," Taeyeon was holding back her tears. "We are very sorry."

Silence.

Spirit Box & EVP:

"I'm sorry, Fany..."

"Don't say that!...Yulbaby..."

"Yuri, it wasn't your fault." Hyoyeon looked at the SB7 Spirit Box. "Don't blame yourself for this. We were told that the truck driver who crashed your car was responsible for this." The room was silent for quite awhile, only the white noises were filling up their ears until there were more footsteps that could be heard. Sunny confirmed that the footsteps were not theirs since none of them moved from their current position.

Spirit Box & EVP [After analysing]:

Y: Fany! Let's go for a hunt!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter