Chapter 10

Three Days Of Lockdown
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

17th April // 06:00PM – Sooyoung’s house

"Unnie, how are you feeling this evening?" Yoona asked politely when she served coffees and teas on the table. 

Taeyeon blushed a little. "I'm good!" She flashed a smile to Yoona before giving a quick kiss to her wife. "All thanks to this angel."

"Anything to make you feel better again." Hyoyeon nodded thankfully.

"Oh?" Taeyeon grinned at her wife as she leaned closer to whisper something. "I'm not feeling better right now. How about you and me sneak into Sooyoung's bed–"

"Ha! That's a funny joke!" Hyoyeon pinched Taeyeon's cheek roughly as she pushed the dork's head away. She made the dork to sulk beside her afterwards. "Sooyoung shi, before we will start our second lockdown later tonight, we have a little gift for Jessica. This is just for refreshment."

Sooyoung straightened her spine. "A gift?"

Sunny showed the plastic bag where cucumbers were seen inside it. "Ta-da!"

"Guys," Sooyoung laughed heartily. "I don't think Sica will let you four out from this house alive by tomorrow morning."

"We will find a way." Taeyeon winked playfully as she stood up, pulling her wife with her too. "C'mon! Let's start the pre-lockdown."

"Right back at ya!"

06:13PM – SooSica's room

Taeyeon began the session when everyone signalled her that they were ready. "Jessica," She called out for the spirit. "If you are here, please make your presence known."

Silence.

*bed creaked*

*unexplained sigh*

"Woah, I just heard someone exhaled deeply beside me." Sunny stated as she turned her head to the bed. "I think Jessica just sat on the bed."

Taeyeon continued on as everyone was eyeing the bed. "That's very good." She the SB7 Spirit Box when she moved closer to the bed. "Please say something if you can hear me."

Spirit Box:

"Hello!"

Smiles were flashed on everyone's faces when the voice came through. It was a sweet 'Hello'. "Hello too, Jessica." Taeyeon grabbed the plastic bag that Hyoyeon passed to her. She took out the cucumber from the plastic afterwards. "Do you know what this i–"

Spirit Box:

*unexplained shriek*

"Get that thing away!"

"Class A EVP!" Seohyun chirped as Sooyoung chortled at the response.

*lights started to flick on and off*

Spirit Box:

"Throw. It. Away."

"Unnie, Sica unnie is angry." Yoona hugged her sister from behind while looking at the lights.

Taeyeon looked over at Sooyoung afterwards. "Continue?"

"Continue." Sooyoung answered after a long pause. 

"Jessica? I know you hate cucum–"

*lights started to flick on and off*

*door slammed shut*

*unexplained banging sounds*

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter