Chapter 25-Final

Taking Back What I Said

And another 4 months go by... In my last A/N I said that I wanted to try and finish before the new year and failed miserably. I apologize TT^TT

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well umma and appa said that they wanted to have dinner with me tonight for my birthday but it's already 7:30 and they haven't said anything. I don't know where we are going, what we are supposed to eat, how I was supposed to dress... Everything was a mystery to me and I stopped worrying after a while so now  I am just sitting on my laptop talking with Jae about all the fun we had earlier today. She took me to the mall and we went on a shopping spree. It was so much fun buying clothes from all my favorite stores. 

I soon heard the doorbell ring and I had no idea who could be here at this time unless if they were here for dinner too. Although I was curious, I was still talking to Jae so I figured that if it was important, someone would come tell me. 

In the middle of typing what I wanted to say next, I felt two warm hands cover my eyes and all I saw was darkness.

"Guess who?" I heard a voice say.

"Of course I know it's you Hyukkie," I said smiling. "Are you here to join us for dinner?"

"Actually I'm here to take you out to dinner. Your umma and appa already know about it," he said, uncovering my eyes and turning me around in my chair. "Oh yeah. And here's your present," he said as he picked up a blue box off the ground. 

"Aww really? Can I open it right now?" I asked excitedly.

"That is actually preferred," he told me.

"Okay, let's see what we have here..." I opened the present to find a super cute dress and a pair of adorable shoes.

"OMG I LOVE IT!!" I screamed excitedly and jumped up to give him a giant hug. "How did you manage to pick out such cute stuff??"

"I may or may not have had some help." he smiled suspiciously. "Why don't you wear them to dinner tonight? I will get changed downstairs and wait for you," he said as he gave me a quick peck and left my room.

I quickly turned back to my computer to tell Jae.

Donghae: Did you know about Hyukkie's birthday present for me???

Jaejoong: Sorta... But I wasn't the one who picked it out if that is what you're asking. I simply guided him in the beginning ^-^

Donghae: It's adorable!! I'm going to put it on and then I will send you some pics. But I have to go to dinner so I will send them to you later tonight.

Jaejoong: Okay. Have fun~ <3

I quickly changed, did my hair and make-up as fast as I could without making it look bad, and was soon walking downstairs to meet Hyukkie.

When I reached the bottom of the stairs, I saw him standing in the living room with my parents wearing a nice shirt to match my dress.

"Ready to go?" he asked when he noticed that I came down.

"Sure where are we going?"

"It's a surprise~" he said, again suspiciously.

He led me out of my house, into his car and we were driving off into the night. 

There was some light conversation on the way there and once we were there I looked out the window curiously. It appeared to be a pretty nice restraunt. Not too fancy but not casual either. It looked like a very comforable place to eat so I was excited about how the food would taste~

When we walked inside, Hyukkie completely passed the host and led me to a flight of stairs. 

"Where are we going?" I asked Hyukkie.

"I was able to get the a room on the second floor. After you~" he said with an outstretched arm.

Once I reached the top floor, I immediatly saw a room that was marked with my name so I walked in only to be met with Kai, Luhan, Kris, Sehun, Jae, Yunho, Hyukkie's parents and my parents screaming "HAPPY BIRHTDAY!!!~"

I was completely shocked. And then I realized something. "How did you guys get here so fast?" I asked my parents.

"Oh that was actually me. I drove around a little to give your parents time to get here," Hyukkie said as he took my hand and led me to a table.

"Wow, everything looks great. I'm glad everyone could come," I said, completely in awe of everything.

We all had a lovely time eating and chatting and it was soon time to open my presents. 

I got TONS of Hello Kitty stuff from Luhan including a backpack and cute purse. I got headphones from Kris.  Two jackets from Kai, a sports jacket and winter jacket. I was also informed that the cake was from Sehun so I walked over to give it a look. It was a cake specially customized for me and it looked beautiful. Sehun also mentioned that him, Kai, Kris, Luhan and Hyukkie made the cake and decorated it. I was thoroughly impressed at this point.

This was an amazing birthday party and I was so excited to have all my friends and family there. I was enjoying the view when Jae came and stood next to me.

"You're right. It is really cute~"

"Hahaha. Oh yeah, this means that I don't need to send you any pictures huh?" I asked her rhetorically. "But how in the world did Hyukkie pick such cute clothes? I had no idea he had such a good taste in women's clothes," I said teasingly

"I suppose~ And actually, I was talking to some people before you got here and apparently Kai helped him pick it out since his mom is a famous designer afterall," she explained to me.

"Whoa seriously?? I had no idea."

"You will be surprised by all the other boys then. You have some pretty amazing friends," she said.

"Really?? How so?"

But before she could even answer, Hyukkie came up. "Can I borrow Hae for a little please?"

"Go ahead. I need to go find Yunnie anyways," she said and quickly left.

"So how do you like it?" he asked.

"It's amazing! I love it so much. Thank you~" I said and reached up to give him a kiss.

"Well the night is not quite over yet. I have another surprise for you," he told me while taking my hand and leading me to a seat facing a microphone. He then proceeded to walk up to the microphone asking for everyone's attention.

"Today we are all here to celebrate Donghae's birthday and I am so proud to call her the best girlfriend ever. I'm sure everyone here will agree when I also say that she is an amazing friend and daughter. So in order to commemorate Hae, I wanted to sing her a song."

And suddenly the music and I recognized Eric Nam's son Heaven's Door(천국의 문)I am in love with this song and Hyukkie must have known that and he sang the song beautifully. I felt so blessed to have such and amazing and talented boyfriend.'

And to think. I rejected him the first time he confessed to me.... Definitely would take that back now if I could. ^-^

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Warning: Long A/N xD But I would appreciate if you read it.

A/N: And now we have reached the end. Thank you to those who have stuck with me for so long and for being so patient because I am crappy at updating. The beginning was only so good because I already had everything written out and all I had to do was type it each day. But then I came to a bit of writer's block/being busy with life. 

So a few minor things about this chapter. First, seriously check out Eric Nam if you haven't already. At first I thought he was a nugu but then EatYourKimichi interviewed him and now I love him to death.

Sorry there are so many links this chapter. I thought it would be interesting if you guys could see what I had in mind for the presents. And yes, I know that I said that Eunhyuk went into Forever 21 to get his present and then I gave links to YesStyle. Truth is, I had no idea what Eunhyuk's present was going to look like when I wrote Chapter 24 and then recently I was browsing YesStyle and saw all these cute clothes. Okay small little mie_chan64 annecdote. On youtube JunCurryAhn, a Korean violinist who makes awesome covers (check him out too!), had a giveaway for a $100 YesStyle coupon and yours truley actually won! So I was searching the site and they have so much wonderful stuff. I have no idea what I'm going to get.

And lastly. I have another story idea in my head which I have begun to write out. I am planning on holding off until summer to upload anything though so I can avoid what happened with this story and my long breaks in between uploading chapters. I will link it on this story when it comes out but please check it out when it comes out~