Chapter 20

Taking Back What I Said

Before I knew it, another week of school had passed and it was the weekend again. I tried to take the opportunity to do something for Hyukkie but I was stuck thinking of things we could do.

In no time Jae was at my house and we were brainstorming ideas of what I could do.

"Well what does he like?" Jae asked.

"The main things I can think of are dancing, volleyball and food," I said smiling. Out of the three , the only thing we have in common is our love of food.

"Ah! I think I got it! Whenever Hyukkie comes back from America he always talks about these fireworks he sees. I bet it's been a while since he has seen them. Maybe I can find a way to watch some with him," I explained. It sounded like a pretty good idea but how was I going to get my hands on fireworks?

"That sounds so cute. Yunho knows some guys from Lotte World* and they use fireworks like every day. I bet they wouldn't mind helping you out," Jae said.

"Oh my God really?? That would be perfect!" I exclaimed excitedly.

"Okay just leave it to me and Yunho. Just find a good spot to watch them and we will set them off at nine," Jae said.

"You are the best!" I said tackling her and hugging her to death.

"Haha. I know but if you keep trying to kill me, I can't help you," Jae laughed and teased me.

I was so excited that I nearly forgot that all of this was to be set up for today. I still had to make sure Hyukkie could even come and had to find where we could watch the fireworks and had to plan other things and... Ah! I have to get started.

As soon as Jae left to talk to Yunho about the fireworks, I called Hyukkie to make sure he can come.

"Hey Hyukkie!" I said, starting to get excited already.

"Hi Hae. What's up?" he asked.

"Are you free tonight? We should go on another date!" I suggested.

"Ooh okay that sounds fun. I'm not doing anything anyways," he said.

"Perfect! I will come by around six and don't worry about anything. All you need are some warmer clothes because it might get cold tonight," I tried explaining without giving too much away.

"Alright. Am I going to be in the dark until we get there?" he asked.

"Bingo! It's called payback," I said as I stuck my tongue out even though I knew he couldn't see me.

"Okay, okay. I will see you at six then," he said, chuckling at how childish I was being.

"'Kay, see you," I said and hung up. Now I needed to find somewhere to eat dinner.

Hyukkie likes all kinds of food so picking somewhere might be a little hard. Eventually I went with a restaurant chain called SHINee. They have good food and the atmosphere of the whole place is really good.

The place is colorful and had a bright, happy feel to it. Lots of people were going there now-a-days.

I made a reservation for 6:30 and made my way to find a spot to watch the fireworks. Not far from the restaurant there was a park that looked promising. I walked around a little and eventually found the perfect spot.

There was a big oak tree we could sit under and from there I could see the tops of the rides from Lotte World.

I was starting to get excited again. This sounded like it was going to be the perfect date so I hope nothing goes wrong.

The last thing I did before I went to go pick up Hyukkie was look for a present for him. I couldn't spend too much because I was still paying for dinner tonight but I wanted it to still be something thoughtful.

When I first walked in the store I was a little disappointed because nothing immediately caught my eye. My disappointment only continued to build as I walked around and still couldn't find anything. Just as I was about to give up, I walked past a collection of phone charms.

I saw some that would be perfect for me and Hyukkie. They were straps we could connect to each of our phones and they all had to do with sports.

I grabbed the volleyball one for Hyukkie and the soccer one for myself. Each one included the strap and a little charm that had to do with the sport. Hyukkie's is a white strap with a volleyball charm and mine is black and white with a soccer charm.

They really aren't much but they are perfect for me and Hyukkie.

After paying I got into my car and headed to Hyukkie's house to pick him up.

*Lotte World- amusement park in Korea. Similar to Disneyland or Great America if I remember correctly.

------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Okay so I really didn't get very many chapters done before I have to go... But I hope you guys like this and yay for fluff hahaha. 

And sorry, I'm back from camp but my friend forgot to upload the chapters.. I still don't have enough to update daily though.