Chapter 2

Taking Back What I Said

Seeing the two of us now you may think that we never had any problems but that isn’t true.

Two years ago, our last year of middle school, we were hanging out with our usual groups of friends. Since it was our last day of middle school, the principal decided to let all the 3rd years hang out in the gymnasium instead of going to our classes.

Flashback

While sitting there I found out some juicy information. My friend told me that Hyukkie liked someone. Being his best friend, I was shocked that he didn’t tell me and I went to confront him about it.

“Hyukkie!~” I yelled as I walked over to where he was sitting with his friends.

“Oh!” He looked up at me, seeming a little shocked, but soon recovered. “What’s up Hae?”

“We need to talk mister,” I told him seriously. Once again he looked a little shocked and confused but nonetheless followed me a little away from the group.

“How come you didn’t tell me that you like someone?!?”

“......”

Oh great. Here we go again. There’s that shocked and confused look on his face. “H-how’d you k-know about that...?” he asked stuttering.

“Jae told me,” I told him bluntly. Jaejoong is one of my other best friends (I like giving my friends nicknames ^-^). We aren’t as close as me and Hyukkie but we still share a lot with each other. Hyukkie tells me that we are two stereotypical teenage girls, the way that we gossip at least.

“Ugh. Remind me to kick her later,” he told me and now it was my turn to be confused. He knows that Jae and I tell practically everything to each other. Why was this such a big deal?

But he was sidetracking me! I wanted to talk to him about this. “So are you going to tell me who it is??” I asked, but it was more of a command than a question and Hyukkie knew that just as well as I did.

Now he looked a little flustered. I really don’t understand why he couldn’t just tell me this time because I’m usually the first to know. This just made me more curious.

“Umm... If you guess who it is, I will tell you if you are right or wrong,” he proposed. He seemed really stubborn about this one so I decided to just go along with it and guess.

“Do I at least get some kind of hint? There are so many people to choose from,” I complained.

“Hmm...” he contemplated. Eventually he settled with, “She is in this room right now.”

Perfect! Now I only had our entire grade to choose from. But I guess it was better than nothing. Besides, I would get another hint out of him sooner or later.

-------------------------

A/N: I hope my chapters aren't too short. I have some chapters already written up so I will try to update once a day. No promises though >_<