Chapter 14

Taking Back What I Said

When we got to the school I was actually a little bit nervous. There is a good chance that I am in the same class as Hyukkie but I still don’t know for sure. The bulletin board that contained the class assignments was super crowded and the fact that I am a little vertically challenged didn’t help me either.


Luckily, I was still with Hyukkie and he offered to go look for both of us. He is tall enough to make his way through the giant crowd and I felt even more blessed to have him as a friend.

As he reapproached me, he had a big smile on his face. I hope that
only means one thing—

“Good news~ We are in the same class along with Jaejoong and Yunho!” he told me excitedly.

I was so happy that I jumped up and pulled him into a big hug. After pulling apart I exclaimed, “Finally! It feels like it’s been forever since the two of us have been in the same class, let alone the four of us!”

Honestly I don’t know how to put my excitement into words. I am so happy we got this chance in our last year of high school for all four of us to be in the same class. Come to think of it. This is the first time it has ever happened. I really am a lucky person aren’t I??

Despite my excitement, we still had to get to our class so I started pulling Hyukkie down the halls so we wouldn’t be late.

“Whoa~ Slow down. We still have time you know? The classroom isn’t going anywhere either,” Hyukkie began teasing me again.

“I know that! I want to hurry and get seats where all four of us can sit together,” I replied smugly.

Shortly after that we arrived in the classroom. I scanned the room seeing the perfect spot for the four of us in the back.

“Hyukkie, let’s sit over there,” I said pointing at the spot I just found.

“Haha okay. How about we sit back here and Jaejoong and Yunho can sit in the seats in front of us?” he suggested.

“Sounds good to me~” I replied as we both made our way to the seats.

Eventually Jae and Yunho showed up and I waved to them, showing them that we saved seats for them.

“How come you guys get the seats in the back?” Jae asked while pouting.

“You snooze, you lose,” was all I said before sticking my tongue out at her.

With that, Yunho and Jae reluctantly took their seats in front of us and then the teacher came in.

“Hello everyone. My name is Mr. Park and I will be your homeroom teacher. I hope all of you will have a great time in your last year,” he said while introducing himself.

After his introduction he started to take the attendance. Everything went pretty quickly and soon he left announcing that we would have a short break before the next teacher arrives.

“He seems pretty nice,” Yunho said to everyone while turning around.

“Yeah, I hope all of the teachers are like him,” I said honestly hoping that would come true.

------------------------------------

A/N: So for those of you who are wondering, Mr. Park is actually Leeteuk. He will barely show up after this though if at all so he really isn't a big deal. I just felt like incorporating more characters so from now on there should be more.

Can't believe I screwed up uploading chapters. As an apology there is a double update ^-^