Hide and Seek with Umma

The love of two crown Princes..

Hae-Ri breathed hard as she walked slowly to the altar of the church. Blood covering her body from head to toe. She felt so weak because losing so much blood at her previous battle. she took a glanced at the dead body beside him. there, laying the Big soldier with his gigantic sword cutting into two pieces. It was a hard battle for her. She directed her gaze to the wooden cage on the top of the church and sighed in relief. she had succeed in protecting her prince, even though she should paid quite expensive for that. losing so much blood and cutting in every part of her body surely made it worth enough. She continued her way to the altar, but her steps seems getting heavier. and in one second later, she felt to the floor. Her eyes getting blurry as she tried her best to kept conscious.Her body now rejected her wish to keep awake, screaming for some rest because of the heavy battle lately.Hae-Ri used her last power to made herself into a sit position as she leaned back on the altar. She raised her right hand to the top of the church and in one second later, the wooden cage floating slowly down into her side. She cast a spell and in one blink of an eye, the magic barrier had gone. She smiled softly as she saw her dearest prince still sleeping peacefully in the cage.

"Jun-chan..Thanks God you're safe.. I don't know what should I do if I lost you.." She said as she felt the tears streaming freely on her cheeks. Her emotion now mixed between happy, relief, and also afraid.. Yes, to be honest, Hae-Ri felt so afraid.. afraid of her previous enemy, afraid of the future of Vere and the most scariest feeling, Afraid of Losing his little Junsu. Her body trembled as she continued sobbing in her hand. She cried her heart nonstoply for whole 10 minutes until one voice disturbed her.

"Hae-Ri.. are you okay?" one soft voice was heard as she felt one tiny hand caressed her cheek softly. She frowned as she saw Little Junsu stood beside her. His tiny hand was now covered by Hae-Ri's blood as he continued caressing her cheek.

"My..My Prince.. You have awake?" Hae-Ri said in disbelief as she saw her prince had woken up and stood beside her.

"Yes..just now.. and I heard you crying. what's wrong, Hae-Ri? Are you Okay? How could you get hurt?" Little Junsu concerned as he saw his nanny covered with blood. Hearing that, Hae-Ri just shook her head and smiled.

"No..I'm okay." She said as she tried to stood up but failed immediately because of her wound.She laughed nervously, feeling a bit embarrassed because never in her life, she showed this weak side of her in front of anyone, including her prince. Seeing that, Little Junsu smiled softly as he took her hand and caressed it slowly. He ripped his own clothes and bandaged Hae-Ri's wound carefully. Hae-Ri felt so touched.

"P..Pri..Prince Junsu, you don't have to do that." Hae-Ri shuttered as she took a look at her bandaged hand. Hearing that, Junsu just shook his head cutely.

"You are hurt, hae-Ri." Little Junsu said as he swept his gaze through the entire of the church. His gaze landed on the big soldier that aimed his sword onto him a few moment ago, now fainted on the ground. Little Junsu frowned as he asked to his nanny,

"Hae-Ri..I think last thing I remembered that giant man aimed his sword onto me. but now, how could he laid down like that? Did he constipated? Because he's holding his stomach like that." Hearing that, Hae-Ri just laughed, amazed by the pureness of his prince.

"No, My Prince. He's sleeping right now.. The God made him sleep because he is a bad boy." Hae-Ri said as she smiled softly to his prince.

"Come on, My prince, Lets get out from this place. I'm sure there are still many of them out there. and You, young man stay close to me whatever happened, okay??" Hae-Ri said as she got up and directed herself into the Church Gate.

"Okay, Hae-Ri.." LIttle Junsu obediently followed his nanny.

"Uhm..Hae-Ri.. Do you know who are they? what did they want? we did nothing wrong right? why should that bad guys do this to Vere?" Little Junsu asked his nanny. His bright brown eyes now glistened in tears. "I just want to play with my appa and umma now, Hae-Ri." Little Junsu hung his head down. hearing that, Hae-Ri stopped her feet. She bent her knees and smiled reassuring her prince,

"Yes..I understand.. Don't worry.. I promised we'll get your appa and umma, okay?" She said as she hugged his little prince. Little Junsu could only nodded. Hae-Ri then hold Little Junsu in her safe embrace and continued their way to find the King and Queen of Vere.
 

#####****#####
 
 
The Queen of Vere sat unpatiently on her bed in the Royal Chamber. She still hasn't met her dearest son and husband. She really didn't like this condition. Tried to lease her own worries, she took a few steps closer to the window of The Royal Chamber. There, she saw fire everywhere. The Tenebris Soldier had come and destroy their kingdom. And, out there, she knew her husband still fighting to protect his beloved kingdom, Vere. She really hoped that everything will be okay. She was ready to get out from his place, to help his husband in his battle and find his only son when the door suddenly opened widely.
 
"Your majesty, please get out from this place immediately. The King made an order to evacuate you from this place." The King's secretary burst into the room hastily. hearing that, The queen stay in her place and answered calmly,
 
"No, I won't, Secretary Choi.. I'll wait for my husband and my son. they hasn't come back yet. It's better for you to escape right now.. There's no time left, right?" The queen smiled assuringly as she keep continuing his job earlier, to prepare the supplies for her family and moreover the disguise for his son, Junsu since she knew he was the one whom they're looking for right now.
 
"But..but..my queen, the king had ordered us.. please come with me immediately!! before it's too late. at least one of the royal family should survived." Secretary Choi almost cried in desperation for pursuing his queen to come with her. Hearing that, The queen stopped herself from her work and stared sharply to him.
 
"Listen, Choi.. I have a family here. a family who still fight on those evils.. a family whom I'll protected until my last blood. I would never leave this place, not until my husband and my son come with me.. at least my son.." she added the last sentence in a low tone. Hearing that, Choi could just surrender. He knew he couldn't changed his queen's mind whatever he said to her. With the last bow to her queen, he directed his feet out from the chamber.
 
The Queen just stared blankly at the door of the Royal chamber. Her heart beating so fast, worried about her husband and especially her son. She rather died than seeing her only son died, or moreover caught by Tenebris. No!! She won't let it happened. She held those beautiful hanbok tightly as she directed them closely to her heart.
 
"Please, Junsu.. Please be safe my son.. I'll wait here for you."
 
#####****#####
 
 
One carriage flashed across the night. It could seen clearly that whoever in that carriage was in a total hurry. The Carriage strolled along the road of the Cadent Kingdom and turned into the dark forest in the middle of the night.
 
"Appa..appa..hurry..My Suie could be in danger.. Hurry..!!" Little Yoochun screamed desperately to his appa who was seated across him. Seeing his son's behaviour, The King of Cadent just shaked his head in disbelief. never in his life, he saw his son like this. So unpatient and desperate. The usual Little Yoochun always keep his composure and acted cool and calm, even when he was having a fight with his friend. The King reached his son's head and patted them softly.
 
"Calm down, Son.. calm down..We'll be right there in a minute, okay? Now sit down and think clearly. I really don't know what should I say to my friend when he see us in the middle of night like this. He must be think that I'm crazy enough." The King added jokingly, as he tried to lower the tension of his son. Hearing his father, Little Yoochun just obyed him, but sulking nonstoply as signed his disagreeness of his father unseroussness. Seeing to darkness of the forest in the midnite, Little Yoochun exhaled deeply. His heart felt more painfully in every second of his unableness of meeting his Suie.
 
"Suie..Please be safe.. be safe until I come to you..I promised I'll protect you no matter what happned."
 
 
#####****#####
 
 
Hae-Ri breathed heavily in every step she took to the palace. She directed her steps to the Royal Chamber, place for their supplies and place for them to started their mission in saving Junsu. Yes, she, The King and The Queen had planned in doing this. They planned to disguise Junsu as a girl and took him away from the palace in case there was an emergency case. and now it was the emergency case. They knew from the very beginning that they wouldn't be able to defeat Tenebris and this is the only way to save their beloved prince. Junsu must be saved no matter what happened. Not because he was a royal blood, but also because they knew at the time Tenebris got Junsu in their hand, it was the end of the world, armageddon exactly. Hae-Ri panted as she reached the main hall corridor and she saw the Tenebris Soldires blocked their way. in an instant, She created a sword, and her one hand still keep Little Junsu close to her.
 
"My Prince, now listen to me, okay. You must closed your eyes. Don't opened it until I said open to you. Okay?" Hae-Ri whispered to his little prince. She didn't want her precious prince was contaminated by blood or murdering. She wanted to keep the pureness of Little Junsu. Little Junsu swayed his direction to Hae-Ri at the moment she whispered to him. and then he nodded slowly as his little hand held tightly to Hae-Ri's clothes.
 
"Okay, good boy. Here we go." Hae-Ri moved fast between the evil soldiers. she swayed her sword fastly while the other hand was used to protect Little Junsu in his embrace. In an instant, Hae-Ri had killed all of the soldier and moved fastly to the Royal Chamber.
 
"Okay, My Prince now you could opened your eyes." Little Junsu carefully opened his tadpole eyes little by little. At the time he opened his eyes, Hae-Ri already reached the Royal Chamber's corridor. Little Junsu squeaked happily as he recognized the place that he knew as his appa and umma's room. Soon. they had arrived the chamber. Little Junsu tried to open the door as fast as he can but stopped by Hae-Ri.
 
"My Prince, let me check it first. I'm afraid there was a bad guy in there." She moved in front of Little Junsu as she tried to make her body a shield for Junsu. Hae-Ri opened the door slowly, with her sword ready in her hand. She took a small step and after she opened the door, The Queen's voice greeted her.
 
"Hae-Ri.. Oh my goodness.. thanks you're still alive. And my Junsu.. where is he?" The Queen held Hae-Ri's hand in panic as worriness clearly written in her face and voice. Seeing that, Hae-Ri just smiled softly to the Queen.
 
"Umma.." a soft angelic voice was heard behind Hae-Ri and soon Little Junsu revealed himself in front of his Umma. Seeing his baby boy didn't get hurt at all, The queen shed in tears. She felt relieved that his only son safe in her arms right now. She hugged and kissed Little Junsu dearly while Little Junsu smiled softly as he carressed his Umma's hair. It was a touching moment, but they had an emergency situation here.
 
"My Queen, I'm sorry to disturb you right now. But, we are in emergency situation. The Soldiers will arrived in this place in no time. We must hurry." Hae-Ri looked hesitated for disturbing the moment between mother and son. The Queen took a small glance and held Little Junsu's hand.
 
"You're right. We must get out from this place immediately. Hae-Ri, I've prepared our supplies. Bring those and let's get out immediately." The Queen ordered Hae-Ri and quickly took Little Junsu's hand, guided him out from the Royal Chamber.
 
"But, Eomma.. where will we go? This is our home, right? Why should we get out from our home?" Little Junsu asked his mother, confused by the situation around him. His mother took a look at his son dearly and carressed his chubby cheek.
 
"We will go to Cadent, Su.. Come on.. I'm sure you wanna meet your dearest friend, right?" The Queen explained. Heraing the word Cadent, Junsu couldn't agree more. He squeaked happily and run out from the Royal Chamber. At the time Little Junsu opened the door, an arrow blasted across him, signing that Tenebris Soldiers had arrived to the Royal Chamber.
 
"!!!! Prince Junsu, hurry, Run!!!" Hae-Ri quickly pulled Little Junsu away from the door and run to another direction immediately. The rain of arrow soon started across the palace main hall. One archer had aimed at Little Junsu. The Queen had seen it and when the arrow was fired, she made his body as a shield for Little Junsu. She felt so much pain. But she bit her lips until bleeding, tried to hide her pain.
 
"Oh my God, My Queen.." Hae-Ri gasped as she saw her Queen's back bleeding hardly. She quickly create a barrier and tok a few steps closer to her. The Queen signed Hae-Ri to shut up and continued the run. Hae-Ri had no choice but withdrew her barrier spell and continued running while opening a way for the Queeen and the Prince.
 
"U..umma.. what's the matter? Why are you shivering like that?" Little Junsu's lips started trembling as the Queen's pace stopped. She tried so hard to stand up and kept running. The queen just smiled and speed up her run. at the time when they reached the dead end, the queen put down little Junsu from her embrace.
She pulled Junsu into a deep hug as she held his son's cheek. She kissed him dearly and his soft hair.
 
"Su, you know that I love you so much right? Now, listen to me. Let's play hide and seek. I will count to ten and you will run away okay? Run across this path behind the wall as fast as you can. You will hide with Hae-Ri. Hide as good as you can okay?" His mother tried to distract his son from the terror in front of them. Heraing the Queen's sentence, Hae-Ri showed much disagree. She thought that the Queen was the one who should escaped with Junsu not her. Before the argument went too far, the queen cut her sentences quickly.
 
"Listen, Hae-Ri.. we have no time left. They could come in no time and you know that we only had one escape. that was the Sacred way. I'll try to open it. My condition's getting weaker right now and if I come with you, I only slower your time. It's better for me to stay here, try to drag more time for Junsu to get away from them. You are my only hope, Hae-Ri. Please take care of Junsu for me. Promise me." The Queen managed to say her words with so much effort. She knew her time would come and she had no regret if this way could save his son's life. Hae-Ri's eyes glistened in tears as she nodded. The Queen smiled, and with one hand she opened the secret door.
 
"Hurry.. get in!!!" The Queen ordered them in and soon Hae-Ri and Little Junsu saw a long tunnel. Little Junsu looked at her mother questioningly because she was still outside from the brick door.
 
"Mom.. come on.. come with us." Little Junsu said in fear as he sould felt that something bad was happening. Hearing that, the queen just shook her head slowly as she smiled to her son.
 
"No, Su.. Umma can't go with you. We are playing hide and seek right? Now, you must run with Hae-Ri, while Umma stayed here counting until 30, okay?"
 
"No.no..I want umma.. Umma.. let me count and you hide, okay?"Little Junsu tried to took a few steps closer to his umma. But suddenly, his Umma's sharp voice stopped him.
 
"DON'T COME!!! Hae-Ri, take Junsu away! NOW!!!!" The Queen roared as she ordered Hae-Ri.
 
"I'm so sorry, My Queen.." Hae-Ri gave her a last bow with the tears on her cheek and grabbed Little Junsu in her embrace and run to the dark tunnel.
 
"NOOO..NOOOOOOO..UMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA..." Little Junsu cried desperately as he kept struggling so hard in Hae-Ri embraces, tried to go back to his umma.
 
"Goodbye, Junsu.. I will always love you, my son." The Queen said as she closed the secret door and sealed it with her last magic. She felt so weak and one second later, she felt down to the floor, with blood covering her bodylike a pool.
 
 
 
Annyeong Chingu,,,
I'm so sorry for the super slow update.. I had a bad fever in this week so I took a bedrest during that time. I'll try to update faster in the next time.
 

Anyway, thanks a lot to pie_su69, haewon2010, JewElfNita, maedeh and babysein for the greatest comments and for all of the subscribers.

This part is an angst, and I'll try to do it better next time. Their connection of those five cuties angels will be revealed in the next chappies.
 
Anyway, chingu.. did anyone know about the way to popped up your story when you have updated it? Because my update couldn't appear in the main page like how I usually do.. Could anyone help me with these? Please?
 
Thanks so much..