Return of The Lost Memories~~

The love of two crown Princes..

 

 

Little Yoochun ran as fast as he can. He really had bad feeling about his Suie but he didn't know why. He must find his Suie right now. He decided to use his royal Carriage. He directed his feet to the Royal stall. but one second later, he stopped his feet. He was just realized, he didn't know where his Suie right now. No, actually he didn't know anything about his Suie. Where he lived, His parents, or what soever about him. All he knew was his friend's name was Suie, they met at their secret place, and his Suie has milky white skin with cute tadpole teardrop eyes, tiny soft hands, bright brown beautiful orbs and round kissable pink lips that looked so yummy....

"WAIT..WAIT.. How could I think about Suie's kissable lips right now????" Little Yoochun scratched his head in frustration. His face now became red just by think about that. He felt angry of himself because of this condition. He must find his Suie right now, just to make sure he was fine. But how? He didn't know where he live. He even didn't know if His Suie was one of the citizen in Cadent or not. He think deeply and an idea arise in his head. His Dad!!! His Dad surely know everything! and with that, He turned his feet direction into the Royal Chamber. He was just in his way and suddenly he bumped into someone.

"OOOOOUUUCCHHH!!!!" Little Yoochun groaned in pain as he felt to the marble floor.

"Hi, Son.. what are you doing in this late night?" His Dad looked at his Son that had just bumped him. It amused him seeing his son strayed around the palace this hour. Usually his son already locked himself in his room. Hearing his Dad's Voice, Little Yoochun quickly stood up and held his appa's hand.

"Appa..appa.. do you know where is my friend?" Little Yoochun asked nonchalantly. Hearing that random question from his son, His father frowned as he took a look at Yoochun. Seems like his son was in panic right now.

"Hold it..hold it, Son.. What do you mean by your friend? Which friend? I really couldn't get your point here. now, talk to me calmly and explained to me." The King of Cadent demanded his son. Little Yoochun then told his father about his Suie, the cute appearance, and the bad feeling that he had to his friend just by now.

"Appa, please, trust me.. I must find my Suie right now." Little Yoochun begged to father, almost crying because of his frustration. The King saw determination in his son's face and soon he realized his son was totally serious right now. He decided to help his son.

"Okay, Son.. calm down..I trust you. Now, let me think..Suie..Suie..You said he is cute and you just met him yesterday in palace? Hm..Could it be Junsu?" The King asked to himself.

"Appa..what do you mean? have you ever met Suie before? when? how? " Little Yoochun pushed his father.

"Whoaaaaa..calm down, Son..calm down.. I think your description fit perfectly with Junsu, my friend's child. He has blonde hair, white cloack with the golden belt and has a cute face.. Yes, It must be him.. I think it is Junsu. He is the only child of King of Vere, my friend." The King explained to Yoochun. Hearing his father statement, Yoochun sighed in relief. So, his friend is the king's child. He know his Suie identity now and he decided to go to Vere right now. He turned his feet right away and running to the stall.

"Whoa..whoa.. hold it, son.. where do you think you're going now?" The king asked him as he pull his son's clothes, preventing his son to escape from him.

"Let me go, Appa.. I want to go to Vere. I want to save my Suie!! I.. uuugghhh.." Yoochun's words stopped immediately as he bend his knee down. He felt his heart burning as he felt something inside him awake, trying to answer the calling from nowhere.

"Son..son..what happen? are you okay?" His father seems panic seeing him like this. but, Little Yoochun couldn't hear his father right now. He felt someone's calling him right now.. no, the exact words are someone's calling something inside him right now. he tried to breath as he try to focused himself. he suddenly saw something flashed in his mind, like some part of video playing in his head.


"I love you, baby.. I promise we'll be together forever.." one man with deep husky voice said to his lover sleeping beside him. They were in the silk cloud bed, cuddling each other. His hand wrapped around his lover's slim waist. Hearing that, his lover just giggled cutely. his soft pink round lips landed on that man's cheek, causing that man blushed and grinning like idiot.

"I love you too, baby.." the latter said with his cute dolphin voice.
The latter smiled widely as he tightened his embrace to his lover.

"Don't ever leave me, dear.. I swear I would die if you leave me alone." The man snuggled deeper to his lover's crook. The cute man just smile seeing his lover's action and assured his lover,

"Never, dear.. I'll never leave you alone.. I promised.."



"Aaaarrrgghh..hah..hah..hah.." Little Yoochun breathed fast as he felt that burning sensation in his heart and the scene in his head stopped. he sweated a lot and trembled. "what was that? that looks so familiar.." Little Yoochun said in his head as he wandering about his previous experience.

"Son.. what's the matter to you? You look sick.. come on.. get into your room right now.. Tomorrow we'll go to Vere, okay?" the King said as he lift his son.

"No..appa.. you don't understand.. I must go now.. Suie..He was in danger.. I'm not quite sure, but I could sense it.. please appa.. grant my only wish this time,, please believe me.." Little Yoochun said as he look into his father's eyes. The king sighed in defeat. he knew his son is a stubborn one.. there's no way he would listen to him in the time like this.

'Okay..We'll go to Vere. Now, get ready.. Get your mantel. I'll wait for you in the Royal Carriage." The King said as he directed himself to his Royal Chamber. Little Yoochun smiled widely and in a blink of an eye, he dashed back to his room to get his mantel, as soon as possible.
 

#####****#####



Meanwhile, at the same time in Aestiva Kingdom

Little Jaejoong played happily with the flower in his vase. they looked so colorful and bright. He giggled cutely to himself as he tore the petals from the flower. He planned to make a beautiful ornament, made by the petal flowers. He got up from his bed and swayed his feet to the cupboard near his bed. Suddenly, a burning sensation crept on his heart. He held his heart tightly as he tried to lift away that strange sensation. and at the same time, he suddenly saw something flashed in his mind, like some part of video playing in his head.

"Hyungie..Hyungie.. wait for me.." a cute dolphin voice shouting from behind. and one second later, he felt someone hugged him from behind. The latter just chuckled as he turned himself into the boy in front of him, who hugged him previously.

"where are you going? I wanna come with you, hyungie." the man with the cute dolphin voice pouted to his hyung. seeing that, the latter laughing as he ruffled the other man's hair.

"Okay, big baby boy.. you could come with me.. but promised, you won't make any trouble, okay?"

"Like I ever made a trouble.. You are the one who made the trouble, not me, hyungie!! I know you just want to date with your icy hunny bunny sweetie boyfriend, don't you?" the latter teased his hyung. The latter's face turned red like a tomato.

"Hihihihihi.. Hyungie.. Your face become red.. awwww.. you look like a teenage girl right now." The doplhin man teased his hyung and run away from him.

"Yah..you brat.. come here!!" the one who was called hyung chased the latter and tickled the dolphin man until they rolling around and laughing whole-heartedly on the ground.



"Arrrgghh.. Hah..hah..hah.. What..what was that? Seems like I know that scene before.." Little Jaejoong breathed fast. He frowned as he tried to sit on his bed. He tried to catch his breath. He felt that burning sensation dissapeared, same with the scene that he saw in his head before. Still wondering, he directed his feet to the balcony and saw across the night sky.

"Looks like it'll gonna be a stormy night." He said as he held his heart tightly, feeling something bad will happened at that time.


                                                                                                     #####****#####

 

Meanwhile, at the same time in Hiemo Kingdom
 
The room in the west wing sector looked so calm. There was no sign of movement in that room. Little Yunho drowned himself into the book in front of him. how he really love reading books. He breathed calmly, trying to immerse himself more in the story that he read. Suddenly, a burning sensation crept on his heart. He shocked to death and felt down from his seat. he groaned in pain, rolling back and forth hoping to ease the burning sensation in his heart. and at the same time, he suddenly saw something flashed in his mind, like some part of video playing in his head.


"Hyung..hyung.. I got something important for you." one man with blonde hair smiled to him. His teardrop tadpole eyes shines brightly as he looked at the latter.

"Hm.. what's that then? I'm sure my cutie dongsaeng is trying to make another joke for me." He said as he ruffled the latter's hair softly, grinned widely to the man in front of him. Hearing that, the blonde man squeaked with his high-pitch voice.

"Okay then.. I won't tell it to you, you icy meanie hyung.. I won't let you together with my hyungie!!" He pouted cutely as he move his direction to the other side of the cloud palace.

"Oooooww.. ouuuwww..my cutie dongsaeng..please don't be angry. I'm just kidding.. You know how I love your hyung so much. Don't separate me with love of my life.. Now, as my sorry, how about I bring you candies and ice cream?" The latter tried to bribe the man in front of him. Hearing that, the blonde man smiled brightly once again.

"Okay, I won't angry with you anymore.. but you must keep your promise.Bring me candies and ice creams as much as possible!!! If you forget, I would tell my hyungie about this!!" the blonde man threatened the latter. Seeing that overdose cuteness from the man in front of him, he laughed hardly and pinched the latter's chubby cheek.



"Uuuurrgghh.. Hhhh..hhhhh...What was that? Seems like I have experienced that before." Little Yunho said as he tried to stood up from the ground. He was sweating so hard and he panted. His experience before was so familiar. totally felt too real.
 
"Maybe I read to much. Looks like I must take a rest right now." little Yunho said as he walked slowly to his bed. Suddenly, a strong wind blew hard to his room, make him shivering. Little Yunho looked at the dark sky from his room and talk to himself,

"Looks like the storm is coming.." he said as he gripped his book tightly and with the last gaze, he shut his window and go to his bed.
 

                                                                                                         #####****#####


Meanwhile, at the same time in Ferrum Kingdom

Little Changmin was making a big mess in his own room. he was searching for something. He was searching for the miniature of bomb machine. He really loved that toy. although it was just a toy, but he just couldn't let the toy lost. It was the last gift from his grandpa before he passed away a few years ago. He still strolling around his toy box until a burning sensation crept on his heart. He gripped the edge of his toy box tightly as he bent down on his knees. Never in his life he felt that painful experience like that. And at the same time, he suddenly saw something flashed in his mind, like some part of video playing in his head.


"Hey you duckbutt!! where are you going?" the tall man said to the shorter man in front of him. The latter just walking fast trying to ignore the man behind him. He really hate if anyone called him a duckbutt and the guy behind him quite pissed him off all this day.

"Ooooww..come on, Duckbutt.. Don't be angry.. I just kidding you know. Come here.. You look so ugly if you pouted like that, you know.." The tall man said as he gripped the latter's shoulder tightly. the man who called duckbutt tried so hard to escape from the grip, but it was useless because the tall man was much more stronger than him.

"Let me go, you evil meanie!! I hate you so much!! why do you love to bully me like this? Did I do something wrong to you? How could you hate me like this????" the shorter one  shouted and cried. seeing that, the tall man felt his heart broken immediately. how he hated seeing the cute man in front of him crying and moreover, his cutie one said that he hated him. without realize, he pull the shorter man into his embrace and hugged him tightly. the latter just frowned, shocked to death with what the tall man did.

"Don't cry, cutie.. please don't cry.. I'm sorry for calling you duckbutt.. it's just a joke.. really.. never in my life I hate you. I didn't mean to hurt your feeling, cutie.. please don't hate me.." the tall man said as he cried on the shorter man's head. He kissed his head and put his cheek on the top of the shorter man's head. Feeling the tears falling to his head, the shorter man's anger dissapeared immediately. he hugged back the tall man and comforted him.

"Don't cry.. I'm sorry.. I don't hate you. really.. It's just my anger explode." The shorter man said as he wiped the tears from the tall man's face. Seeing that, the tall man blushed immediately and hugged the shorter man in front of him.

"Thank you..thank you so much." wide smile carved on his face.



"Aaaarrrgghh.. Hahh..hahhh..hahh.." Little Changmin panted hard as he tried to stood on his feet. he felt like he know the scene that was flashed in his mind before.But he couldn't tell why or how. Regaining himself back, he leaned his back on the wall as he saw the thunder roaring outside from his room. He took a few step to his balcony and said sadly to himself,

"The storm had destroyed everything." He stood there for a moment and went back to his bed, forgetting about his toy earlier.
 
 
                                                                                                        #####****#####
 
 
 
 
 

Annyeong, Chingu..

I'm so sorry for the super duper slow late update. Works really almost kill me..

Anyway, thanks a lot to pie_su69, haewon2010,TinTin_0o0, JewElfNita
for the comments. I''m so grateful for your comment.. ^_^ and thanks a lot to the subscribers too.

 

Chingu, what do you think of this chapter? Comment will be highly appreciated!!!