Chapter VII~~ On The Church

The love of two crown Princes..

The people at Vere Kingdom gathered on the city square. They heard that they King will made an announcement. They waited patiently, and in 5 minutes their King had come with their commander. His face shown a serious face right now.

“My People. I must tell you something honestly. I hope all of you didn’t panic. Tenebris will come to our Kingdom in no time. Seems like they want a war with our kingdom. W e have prepared everything to block them, but I’m not sure about the result of our battle. So I hope, in the worst case please evacuate from this place immediately, especially the women and children. You can go to our neighbor: Cadent, Aestiva, Ferrum or Hiemo. It was for a while until the war had over.” The King explained the situation briefly. He really didn't want to waste anytime.

“Now, I’m asking for your help if there are a young man who will fight with us. It was not an obligation. You are free to choose.” The King asked his people. Honestly, he was not sure about this time, but he had no choice at all.

The People in Cadent listened carefully. And after that, all of the men move directly to the king.

“My King, we will fight with you. For our family, for our home, and for our kingdom.” One of the people said to the king. The King surprised with this. He really didn't think that his people will give a sacrifice like this. He couldn’t help but felt touched. He smiled to his people and said,

“Thank You, My friend. Now, let’s get ready. Women and Children please evacuate immediately!!” and with that, they started moving. About two hours later, they had gone from Vere. Now, the only one left were the men from Vere. They get ready with their weapon, waiting Tenebris to come. According to his calculation, Venomous and his army will arrived at night, so they still had some time in preparing themselves, especially in running his plan to save Junsu. He was positive that his plan will work this time.

“Your Majesty, Your Majesty.. Tenebris has arrived on the Main Gate.” One of the soldier report to the King. his face shown fear as he trembling so badly. The King frowned in his mind, "No Way!!! It’s too fast!!! they supposed to come by night!!!" 

He quickly recovered from his shock and giving his order to his men:

"Okay, they have come. we will face them sooner or later. No need to be afraid!!!! now we will fight!!! Get ready!!!!” The King roared to burned his men's spirit. All of them agreed with their king as they roared, signed that they were ready to get a fight. At that time, The King whispered to his secretary:

“Find Junsu and the Queen. Hurry, take them away from here as fast as you can!!” and with that last order, the secretary dashed back to the castle to get the Queen and the Crown Prince out from their Kingdom.

#####****#####

 

The Battle had begun. But, unfortunately Tenebris was much stronger. They had almost been squashed by Tenebris. Now fire was everywhere. Vere Kingdom was stained by red color right now. The people were running panickly. Everyone tried to save themselves and their family. There was no time for the other things. Little Junsu looked blankly at the scene in front of him from his position now. He was in the top of the North Wing of the palace. From that position he could see everything clearly. The fire, the scream, the tears of his people. His eyes glistened in tears. He couldn’t see that anymore.

“No..no..please..please..stop that..please.” Little Junsu sobbed hard while he covered his ears with his tiny hands. His heart ached painfully. Where is the beautiful Vere? Where was the Peaceful Vere? What had they done until that gigantic soldiers came and destroy his kingdom like this? What did they want? Why did they do this? Why? Why? Another why popped up in his mind, tried to guess and find the answer.

Honestly, Little Junsu want nothing, nothing except peacefulness. He wanted to live in Vere, grew up in Vere, and finally died in Vere. Wiping his tears with his tiny hands, Little Junsu dragged his feet slowly to the church near the palace. He climbed down from the North Wing area and directed his feet along the secret way. He must prayed to the God, prayed that He would help them from that bad soldiers.

#####****#####

 

Little Junsu prayed with all of his heart. He bowed and put his head down to the Big Cross in front of him. His hand wrapped tightly as he slipped his pray from his mouth.

“Dear God, please.. please,, make those bad people go..please.. I promised to you, I won’t do any naughty things to Hae-Ri anymore.. please..please..I just wanna fulfill my Promise to Chunnie. I must meet him.. please,,please..” His tears felt down freely in his red chubby cheek. His little hand trembled as he felt so scared.

Suddenly, the door opened, revealed one big guy with a gigantic sword. His evil smile glowed as he saw that little boy who was praying hard.

“There you are.. Finally, I got you.” The Big Guy said as he moved his feet toward Little Junsu. Little Junsu kept praying to the God, didn’t move even an inch from his place. He must keep praying to God, God must hear his pray right now. He won’t go until God listened to him. Another footstep was heard from behind that big guy, continued with the voice of his nanny.

“OH MY GOD.. PRINCE JUNSU!!!! RUUUUNNN!!!!! RUUUNNNN!!!!!!” Hae-Ri screamed from her top lung. Little Junsu moved his head back, to the source of that voices. In front of him, there was a scary guy, with a scary face aiming his gigantic sword to him. Little Junsu froze at the moment, couldn’t move at all.

“HAHAHAHAHA.. YOU’RE MINE NOW, LITTLE PRINCE!!” The Big Guy said as he swung his gigantic sword toward Little Junsu.

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!”

“Chunnie..help..” Little Junsu said in heart while his eyes saw that Gigantic Sword swung onto him.

#####****#####

 

Meanwhile, at the Cadent Kingdom~~

One boy sat peacefully on his tree house. He was waiting for his friend to come to their secret place. He had prepared everything. He brought chocolates, cakes, pudding, muffin and candies. It was all the gift for his Suie. He smiled to himself while imagined the cutie smile on his Suie’s face.

“Hiihihihihihii..I’m sure Suie will be soooo happy receiving this gifts.” Little Yoochun giggling to himself while he continued preparing the place for both of them. His hand busy unfolded the red picnic pads and put the basket on it. Along with the basket, he put a little beautiful crystal stone. It had a maple leaf shape with the golden color in it. He didn’t bought it. No, The Golden Maple Stone was made special for his Suie. He made it one whole night, almost not sleep at all just to finished that. His hand got so many scratches, but he didn’t care at all. He really want to give that to his Suie and see the latter's smiling's face. He put it carefully across his seat which was absolutely become his Suie’s seat when the latter arrived.

He waited his Suie all day. It was almost evening, but his Suie hadn’t come yet. Usually, waiting is one thing that he hated the most, but today he made an exception. Killing his own time in waiting for his Suie’s Arrival, he slide down from The Tree House. He started picking the most beautiful Dandelion and wrapped them into a beautiful banquet. Now, everything was perfect, but one most important thing that was missing.. His Suie. He directed his gaze to the gate, hoping that cutie friend will come, but until the sun goes down, the cute figure didn’t shown himself. He wondering why his friend didn’t show up until this time.

Could it be Suie forget about his promise? No..no..It’s impossible. Suie is a good friend. He wouldn’t do that,” Little Yoochun, thought in his mind.

The wind blew hardly, made the dandelion flew across the sky.

“Suie.. where are you? You had promised with me right? I know you will come.. I’ll be waiting for you here, Suie.. ” Little Yoochun’s eyes glistening as he touched the Golden Maple Stone.

 

“Chunnie..help..”

 

KRAAAKK!!

The Golden Maple Stone cracked at that time. Little Yoochun hold his breath. He swore he heard Suie’s soft voice just by now. His Suie asked him for help. Little Yoochun started to feel uneasy. He didn’t know why but he could sensed something wrong was going on with his Suie. He must find his Suie now, no matter what happened.

“Suie..Please be safe. I’ll come for you.” Little Yoochun said as he slid down from the tree house, running to the gate.

#####****#####

 

 

 

 

Annyeong, Chingu..

This is an update. Today I have a rare spare time. So I update it fast. Hehehehehehe..

Actually this Chapter and the previous Chapter is one. but as I said before it came too long so I had to split it into two chapter. I'm sure you have read half of this part of the story since I had made the mini spoiler before. but I hope you won't get bored with this chapter.

Anyway, thanks a lot to haewon2010, imasein, sacmynlibra, susuie, JewElfNita for the comments. It was an honour for me to have such a great comments from you, guys.. ^_^ and thanks to the subscribers too.

 

Sooo.. what do you think about this chapter? Comment will be highly appreciated!!!