When the Far Away Prince meet the "Forest Girl"~~

The love of two crown Princes..

Running across the forest, Junsu moved his feet fast. He really couldn't stand any longer in that market, especially with that wide forehead man near him. He really couldn't tell why he felt that kind of feeling. Feeling warm in his heart when he saw that wide forehead man in the market earlier. Feeling so safe yet sweet at the same time. And these kind of feeling felt so familiar with him, like he ever metknown this person before! He shook his head as he slow down his own pace. Junsu stoppped at one tree and hold on to a tree near him.

"Stupid heart.. What's the matter with you?" He cursed silently while hitting his chest hardly, trying to ease the pounding in his heart. He stared blankly at the sky and at that time, he recalled the scene once again. Junsu blushed instantly just by remember that memory. The taste of that wide forehead man's hand still lingered in his his hand.  Unconciously, Junsu lifted his head and looked at his small palm. How that big hand touched his hand perfectly, how those warm eyes greeted him politely. It felt like that man was different from the other ert man that he ever met before. And this warm feeling in his heart, as if telling him that he had met that man before. But, how could it be? Could it be he was from Vere too? But, Junsu swore to himself that he never saw that man in Vere before.

"Strange, this is so strange. I think there's something wrong with my head. Food poisoning maybe." Junsu kept thinking as he shook his head in confusion.

Junsu kept walking as he made his way to his home. His hanbok now swept the dry leaves on the forest. He giggled playfully to himself as he saw how that leaves patched on his lower hanbok. He swung his feet and spinned gracefully on the dry leaves, made a small wind whirl under his feet.  It felt so much fun for himself, and soon he forgot about his wide forehead man earlier. He kept playing with the leaves until the uhu sound from the owl awakened him. It was already almost evening, he told himself as he directed his gaze toward the golden sky above. Hae-Ri would be so worried of him. He never left his home until this evening because Hae-Ri always said that it was too dangerous for him to stay alone at that time. He started feeling guilty as he imagined how panic Hae-Ri will be and decided to fasten his pace to his home.

"Hae-Ri must be feel so worried.. Better for me to go home early. Oh.. I hope she won't get mad because of this" Junsu prayed in his heart while carried the groceries in his hand. Luckily, he managed to buy a full sack of chicken bread when he was in the market. He planned to gave that bread to his fuming nanny as a bribe, in case if she got mad to him. Never until this time, the chicken bread failed to do his duty in soothing Hae-Ri's anger. Sometimes, Junsu really curious about the ingredients of the chicken bread in his basket right now. What did that ahjussi put in the bread until these magic bread able to save him hundred times until now? He didn't know for sure. Someday, he must thanked properly to the ahjussi on the market for saving him from the wrath of Haerberus (nickname to Hae-Ri when she was fuming). Smiling to his brilliant idea, Junsu continued his walk and chose the shortcut way to his home.

Junsu decided to take the path near the fountain of the forest. It was the fastest one. When he passed the small road near the fountain, he heard a loud noise near the tree and one second later, he saw someone falling from the horse. He quickly made his way to the tree and hide behind one of the tree near the horse. Junsu decided to hide behind the tree because he didn't know if the man was a good guy or a bad guy. Just a preventive action in case that man is a bad guy. He peeked from that tree and decided to take a look to the young man who had just falling to the ground.

"Uuughhh.. That's totally damn hurt!! Ya!! You stupid horse, can you slow down just a little bit? I know you're hungry, but I'm hungry too. I swear I'll make you as a barbeque tonight when I reached home!!" a young tall man cursing to his horse. He sat on the ground as he rubbing his and kept grumbling all the time to his horse, not minding to stood up right away. HIs horse just grinning, as like understood what his master said.

"Yah!! You stupid horse.. How could you grinning like that???? If I lose my already flat because of you, just pray I won't give you to the chef in that kitchen!!!! Or elseee.. *kriiiyuuuuuuukk* " that man cursinng was interupted sudddenly by the loud sound of his hungry belly. Junsu  couldn't help but laughing hysterically on that funny thing in front of him.

"Eu Kyang..Kyang. Oh My God!!! That was totally funny!!! Eu Kyang Kyang.." Junsu continuing his laugh as he rolled on the dry leaves, holding his belly while his tadpole eyes emitting tears, signing that he was laughing too much. Hearing one laughing sound near him, That young man turned his head fast. He was ready to held his sword, but when he saw that it was just a young lady laughing on the ground, he sheathed his sword back.

"Yah!! You!!! It's not polite to laugh on the other misfortune, you know!!! Why don't you help me instead of let out that strange laugh?" The Young man said sarcastically to Junsu. Hearing that, Junsu stopped his laugh. He took a deep breath, to regain back his composure and wiped his teary eyes. He took a few steps to the young man who still sat on the ground and took a seat in front of him. Just when that Young man see Junsu's face clearly, he gasped unconsciously. There, in front of him a beautiful young "lady" was sitting in front of him. Long smooth light brown hair, light brown eyes in the cute tadpole form emitting happiness and light, pink rose round lips, pointed cute nose and milky white skin. It was totally flawless and a goddess like. Somehow, he remind him of his Jae-hyung. He just found two differences between them: First, his Jae-Hyung screams beauty overload and this "girl" screams cuteness overload. And the last of course his Jae-Hyung was a man, and she was a "girl".

"I'm sorry to laughing like crazy earlier, it's just you are so funny." a cute angelic voice was heard from that "girl's mouth". Hearing that, The Young man started felt embarassed. He low his head down and Junsu could hear he was grumbling something like "Don't mind about that and I'm Okay". Seeing that, Junsu smiled brightly as he bring his hand to the young man in front of him.

"Looks like you are not a bad guy. Hi!!! I'm Junsu.. What's your name?" Junsu said cheerfully. That Young man just gaped at him before he smiled and took Junsu's hand.

"I'm.. I'm Changmin.." He said as he grinning shyly.

 

********########*********

 

It was a unsual sight seeing the Mighty Doctor Hae-Ri getting nervous. She was known as a cold-headed and wise person. So when she started getting nervous, that mean there was something incredible had corrupted his peaceful mind. And the only person who could do it was just his Junsu. Hae-Ri walking nervously in the house. She started getting worried where the hell did his prince go? Never until this time Junsu went back to home this late. Usually he would arrived at home before evening. But today, this time, it was already evening and Junsu hadn't shown himself. Panic started getting Hae-Ri.

"Could it be he got a trouble at the time he want to go home? Could it be he got injured at one place and unable to go home?" Hae-Ri let her paranoid mind control her brain right now. She decided to search Junsu to Cadent in case of the worst scenario happened to his beloved prince. She started tied up his mantle and directed her feet to the gate. At that time, suddenly a bunch of soldier came near to her. She gasped in shock as she had that suddenly visit.

"Is it the house of Doctor Ri?" One of the soldiers asked her. Hae-Ri started the creepy feeling going through his spine. She had ever felt this sensation before. The last time she had felt this, it was 12 years ago. And that time, she saw the symbol of their kingdom right in their upper arms.

"!!! Tenebris Soldiers!!" She cursed in her heart, thinking an escape from them.

 

********########*********

 

 

Annyeong, Chingu..

I'm back again. I'm using my sparetime just to write this chapter. I'm sorry for the long update.

I decided to write a Minsu Chapter here, a alarm to Yoochun in moving fast, getting Junsu's heart back. Hehehehe.. Which one do you like better, Chingu? Minsu or Yoosu? Because for me, both of them totally damn cute in the different way!!! <3 <3 For the one who was rooting for Yoosu, They will be coming up in two more chappies and for Yunjae, they will be coming up in three more chappies. I hope you won't felt tired in reading this. And for the .. uhm.. I'm practising in writing this. I want the best for them, so please give me some more time. But I promise there will be chappies in this story.. *bow*

Anyway, I would like to give my best thanks to TinTin_0o0, chu_david, haewon2010, aria69, shutup, maedeh, pie_su69, JewElfNita for the great comments!!! You're all my inspiration!!! *hug* ^_^

and for all of the subscribers, thank you so much!!

 

Sooo, what do you think of this chapter, chingu? Feel free to comment and subscribe. Thank You so much!!! ^^