Fate of the Fire and Ice

The love of two crown Princes..

"Yah!!!! Watch your step damn it!!!" Yunho shouted at someone who had just bumped at him.

"I'm sorry.. I'm in a hurry before. so sorry.." a soft voice come as the person in front of him tried to stand up. Yunho took a glance at that person and suddenly his mind screamed in awe. There, in front of him stood a beautiful angel who's like falling directly from the sky. white snow skin, pointed nose, big doe eyes and that bloody red lips really tempted Yunho.

Yunho's mind distracted as the angel in front of him collect the bag and stood up in a hurry.

"wait.. wait.. angel.. I.. You.. I mean do you need some help?" Yunho quickly said as he saw the angel prepared to flee away from his sight.

"no, thanks.. I can do it by myself" the angel said coldly to him.

"If.. if you said so.. I mean.. look it was so dangerous out there" Yunho mumbling unclearly as he scratched his unitchy head.

The person looked sharply at him, eyes reflected the anger as he knew Yunho just slow down his pace.

"Look, Young man.. Let's get into the business. What do you want?" The person said as Yunho started to feel nervous.

"I.. I just want to talk with you. at least your name" Yunho whispered while blushing madly.

"Jaejoong.. That's my name." The angel said as he smiled to Yunho and bid a goodbye.

Annyeong Chingu.. It's been so long to update here.. Do you still remeber me? Anyway.. This is just a teaser.. for the upcoming update in the next days.. Feel free to comment and I hope I don't dissapoint you all..