Chapter III~~ The beginning of Chaos

The love of two crown Princes..

Two Kings sat comfortably in a sofa in the living room. Frowning was formed on their face like they were facing a hard time. They didn’t talked yet, but drowning deeper and deeper in their own world.

“This is dangerous. Very dangerous..” One of them stood up from the sofa and walking slowly towards the window. He leaned himself back as he stood near the window. His eyes travelled along the royal garden, hoping to find a solution for his problem. But still that peaceful scenery didn’t quite enough to calm his gloominess.

“I know, my friend..I know..” the other sighed as he followed his friend, leaned back against the window. “That’s why I’m asking you what should we do now? I know HE will chase THEM sooner or later.. but I don’t think that he will come this fast!” He continued as playing with his fingers.

“Let’s call the other three. And we’ll find a way to solve this.” The other started walking to the door in order to call his maid.

“It was a good idea, but do it in a secret way. Don’t let anyone know about this.” The other added as he sipped his green tea.

“Don’t worry. I’ll do it with my usual way. Let’s hold a meeting 5 days from now on. Do you agree?” the latter asked to his friend while he busy writing three letters. He kinda bit hurry, but still his handwriting is a readable one.

“Yes. I think the more head we have, the faster solution we get.” He answered him as took a bit of cookies. He frowned a bit and then he asked to his friend, “ I’m planning to hide them somewhere. Let’s say for the safety so HE won’t find them so easy. And maybe a bit disguise so HE won’t recognize them if HE met them later. What do you think?”

His friend frowned a bit, thinking of the latter’s plan. They must build the plans as perfect as they can. It's a critical time and there's no time for any single mistakes. After a few minutes thinking, he finally answered, “ Hmmm.. I agree with your plans. But also we should asked the other about this. I think they had the rights to knew about this.”

“Yeah, you’re right. Okay, see you in 5 days from now.” The other said as he stood up from the sofa and tied his royal cloak. When he finished, he directing his feet to the door slowly. In front of the door, he stopped for a while and turn his body to his friend. “My friend, in the worst case, if something bad happen to me, could you please protect and take care of my son, Junsu? He meant everything for me..”

His friend a bit startled by this sudden request, but he managed to smiled and patted his friend’s back, “Don’t worry. I’m sure nothing bad would happen to you. Besides, who on earth I am until I could say no to my friend’s request? Don’t worry, I promised to you I’ll protect your son no matter what happens. Looks like the same goes to you right?”  he laughed lightly.

“Yeah, of course the same goes to me. Very well then.. I must go now. My son is waiting for me. I’ll see you later in the next 5 days from now on.” He opened the door a bit and wondering where his son was right now.

“Let me helped you finding your son. That cutie angel was surely playing somewhere in this palace.” The King of Cadent laughed as he decided to helped his friend in finding his son.

#####****#####

Two little boys was sitting on the tree house near the river. They enjoying their time, watching dandelions flew by the wind, and tried to catch them before they flew too high.

“Your secret place is soooo beautiful, Chunnie. I’m happy playing in this place.”  Little Junsu said softly as he catch on of the dandelion in front of him. His blonde hair and his face glowed, hit by the  sunset. Yoochun just looked at him mesmerized by that beautiful scenery. He always said that his secret place was the most beautiful thing in the world, but right now he thought that his new friend was the most beautiful thing ever.

“No..not my secret place anymore, Suie.. it’s our secret place, remember?” Little Yoochun smiled at Lttle Junsu and his blonde hair softly. It felt so soft like his silky robe, but he liked Junsu’s hair 100 times better.

“Oh yeah.. it’s our secret place. Oh My God, how could I forget? Thanks for reminding me, Chunnie.” Little Junsu said as he continued playing with his dandelions. He really love this flower. It could flew freely to the sky, travel to wherever it wanted. “By the way, Chunnie, did your other friends know about this secret place?”

Little Yoochun’s face become a bit gloomy. “No, they didn’t. actually I didn’t have any friends, Suie.” He added.

“Eeeehh?? How could it be? You are a good kid. How could you have no friends?” Little Junsu become so curious to Little Yoochun’s answer.

“They always call me gloomy and loner and they often disturb me. An then I ended up fighting with them. As the result, they called me evil and meanie.” Little Yoochun explained in a gloomy tone. Hearing that, Little Junsu couldn’t help but hug him. His mother teach him if your friends feel sad, a hug could comfort them and make them feel better.

“Don’t worry, Chunnie. Chunnie won’t alone anymore. There’s me here. I’m your friend right? I promise I’ll play with you often. I’ll ask appa to take me here as often as I can, okay?” Little Junsu Little Yoochun’s back. Feeling the soft tiny hand hugged him and his back softly  like that, Yoochun felt so comfortable.  He buried himself deeper in Junsu’s hug and inhale Junsu's scent that he loved the most.

“Yes, Suie.. You’re my friend now. Thank you.. thank you very much.” Little Yoochun hugged him back. They stayed in that position for a few minutes until one voice called him.

“Chunnie..baby.. where are you? I know you are here.” A lady's voice was heard, came to their secret place, and suddenly they broke the hug. Little Yoochun’s face as red as tomato as he answered that voice, “Yes, umma.. I’m coming! Suie, I must go now. Umma had called me. We’ll meet again later, right?” Little Yoochun asked Little Junsu  as he held the latter’s hand tightly.

“Yes, Chunnie.. we’ll meet again. I promise to you.” Little Junsu smiled sweetly. And suddenly, Little Yoochun's lips landed on Little Junsu’s forehead. Junsu widened his eyes, shocked with what Yoochun did earlier.

“Chunnie, why do you kiss me?” Junsu asked innocently. Yoochun himself didn’t know why he did that to Junsu. His face became redder as he answered, “It’s just my promise. My promise to you that I’ll be waiting for you here.” He said and hurriedly he slide down from the tree house. Junsu just left dumbfounded, but he could say that he liked it so much. Yoochun lips felt so soft when touched his forehead.

“Okay, I’ll keep your promise, Chunnie,” Junsu said as he also slide down from the tree house.

 #####****#####

Meanwhile, in Tenebris Kingdom

The living room in the Palace looked so dark, yet it always had itself a dark gloomy aura. One man in his kingdom cloak walked back and forth in that room. He had a gigantic figure, with the scary scars embellished his face. Dark and evil aura surround him. His eyes was red, a sign that he felt so unpatient. He slammed his gigantic fist on a table, made it crushed into hundred pieces.

“GUARD!!! WHERE IS SHE?? TELL ME!! SHOULDN’T THAT DAMN SORCERER HAVE ARRIVED 2 MINUTES AGO?” His voice roared in the entire room. All of the guard in that place shaking in fear. Finally, one of the guard with his head hung low, said:

“Ye..yes.. Your Majesty.. I..I’m sure she’ll come in any minute,” The guard answer with a stammering voice, afraid of something bad would happen in any minutes.

“She’d better be. If not, all of you’ll be beheaded.” He said in gritted teeth. He felt so furious right now. Didn’t she know that he need that answer as soon as possible?? Did she know how important it is??? Luckily, that time the door opened, revealing one woman with the long black cloak covering his face and body. She walked slowly up to the fuming man.

“Your Majesty, may you’ll live long lasting.” She greeted him and bow tho him, still with the black cloak covering his head.

“Enough with that stupid sentence. So, what did you get from your prophecy? What did it said??” the King asked him impatiently. He tapped his finger as waiting for her answer.

“King Venomous, according to the prophecy, the KEY is located in one person. If you want to open IT, you must have those FIVE ELEMENTS. But the most important thing is, you must take the KEY. Without the KEY, you couldn’t open IT and it'll become useless even if you've already had the FIVE ELEMENTS in your hands.” The sorcerer explained slowly.

“How to take the KEY? Who is this person?” Venomous asked one more time.

You must get the heart and the soul from his body. Take them as the sacrifices to open IT. It’s the only way, My King.”

“I get it. Now, who is this person?” the king asked eagerly.

“The Prophecy said it is the Crown Prince of Vere Kingdom. It was a Kingdom on the west sector. Known as the heaven of earth.”

“And those FIVE ELEMENTS, Where could I find them?”

“I haven’t known it yet, Your Majesty. But I'm sure I'll find it out soon.” The Sorcerer replied slowly.

"Good, now do your work. Find those FIVE ELEMENTS faster. Don't make me wait too long. Understand?" Venomous said as he sat on his throne.

"Yes, Your Majesty. I'll do my best." The sorcerer answered as she bow his head.

Hearing the explanation a few minutes ago, Venomous just smirked. From the very long time, he really wanted to conquer that tiny kingdom. The what-oh-so-called-peaceful kingdom. He really wanted to conquer that Kingdom, and now his chance had come.

“In the Vere Kingdom? Okay.. that’s sound like we should pay some visits to them. Get the full army ready. We will move tomorrow. I want that Vere Crown Prince brought to me, dead or alive. And we’ll do it in our usual way. Don’t let any single “rat” escape. Do you understand?” Venomous commanded his commander army.

“Yes, your Majesty.” The commander bowed his head and went out from the room to prepared the army.

“Now. You all dismissed!!” with that command, all of the people in the room bow to him and get out from the room.

“Let’s have a party tomorrow, Vere.” Venomous then walked to his bedroom, still forming his evil smirks while imagined having the Vere Crown Prince as the sacrifice.

 

                                                                                                                 #####****#####

 

 

Annyeong, Chingu..

This is the Chapter III. For the next chapter, We'll see the real war begin in the Vere Kingdom. The bold and capslock words are the hint for the next chapters. What are they? We'll see it later. Due to my lack of time, I won't promised the update in a faster way like yesterday, but I'll try to update once I have the free time. Comment will be appreciated highly, Chingu.

Once again, thanks a lot to : cahminnie, criscee, susuie, haewon2010, joice1st, YeonYeon for the comments. It means a lot for me. ^_^