Chapter VIII~~ Awakening of Gaia

The love of two crown Princes..

 

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!”

 

Hae-Ri screamed fearfully as she saw the big soldier swung his gigantic sword toward Little Junsu. For one second, Hae-Ri thought that she would lose her dearest prince. But she was wrong. Suddenly, a bright golden light emitted from Little Junsu’s body. It made the giant sword’s movement of the big soldier stopped suddenly. It was like the big soldier was frozen for a while. And one second later, Little Junsu blowed a strong wind towards the soldier and then the big soldier thrown to the wall. Blood dripped from the big soldier and he fainted when his face touched the ground.

Hae-Ri gaped as she saw the scene in front of him. Looks like Little Junsu was in a trance. His eyes shut as he was floating gracefully in the sky for a while. His blonde hair swing lightly and his milky white skin shone as bright as the silver moonlight. The room of the church suddenly filled with various kinds of flower and under Little Junsu’s feet, the 7 colored rose blossomed beautifully.

In Hae-Ri’s mind, It was truly beyond beautiful. Deep in her heart, she felt familiar with the scene in front of him. She tried hard to remember and then something flashed in her mind. No wonder she felt it was so familiar. This scene had so many similarities with the picture of Gaia, The God of Earth from the Vere’s Tale Book. Gaia was believed as one of the protector in Vere’s Kingdom. Hae-Ri kept her eyes on the little figure in front of her. The latter kept floating as he didn’t move his body even for an inch.

“Could.. could it be??? Your.. Your Highness, Oh Holy Gaia..” Hae-Ri stammered as she tried to called Little Junsu in his trance. She didn’t know why but she felt like she didn’t deserve called Little Junsu like that. As hearing those words, Little Junsu opened his eyes. His eyes now turned his color into the bright golden orbs. Hae-Ri immediately bowed her head down. Suddenly, Hae-Ri felt a strong wind blew hard and, she directed her gaze to Little Junsu. The golden light in his body had faded slowly. In one second later, Little Junsu stopped floating and his body fell from the sky above her. Seeing that, Hae-Ri caught him sprightly before Little Junsu touched the ground. In her arms, Little Junsu didn’t move at all. It made Hae-Ri panic. She tried to check the Little Prince’s pulse and she sighed in relief. Little Junsu's pulse felt normal. Seems like his little prince just felt asleep. She put him in her arms carefully and get ready to get out from the church.

“where do you think you are going?” a growling voice was heard behind behind Hae-Ri. She felt her muscles tensed as she heard that. The big soldier had awaked from his faint. Blood dripped heavily from his forehead but he immediately wiped it. He grinned evilly as his wobbly feet moved toward Hae-Ri and Little Junsu.

“Give me that boy, woman!! And I’ll let you alive.” The soldier threatened her as he took his gigantic sword on the ground. Hae-Ri felt that she couldn’t escape from this battle. He must defeated this big guy once for all and took his prince away from here, the faster the better.

“In your dream, !!” She smirked as she casted a spell and made a wooden cage. Then she put Little Junsu safe in it. He made the wooden cage floating on the top of the church and casted a thick barrier to protect the cage and the prince in it.

“So.. trying to safe that little creature? I told you it’s useless. My King will destroyed this damn kingdom and take that creature behind you!!!” The big soldier roared as he eyed Hae-Ri intensely. Hae-Ri didn’t move an inch from her place instead she casted her other spell and made herself a complete armor, ready to have a battle with the big guy in front of her. Fearless was written in her face. She was ready to sacrifice herself in this battle for her prince if that was necessary.

“Beheaded me first before you took him away from me.” Hae-Ri said as she raised her sword toward the big guy in front of her.

“You don’t give me any choice then.. Prepare for your death, woman!!!!” The big soldier strikes Hae-Ri with his gigantic sword.

“Come on, !!! Let the battle begin!!!!!!” Hae-Ri roared as she made her shield up.

 

#####****#####         

 

Everything in front of him was white. The snow felt to the ground silently, without making any noise. There was no wind, just snow in front of him. Little Junsu move his tiny feet along the little path in front of him. It was so weird because the snow didn’t felt cold at all. He was wondering where he was. He felt so calm, but he couldn’t tell why.

He had reached the end of the path. In front of him, there was a big beautiful tree. It was blossomed beautifully even though the snow covered the ground. The flower petals and leaves were dancing around him like asking him to play with them. Little Junsu giggled playfully. He ran to the tree cheerfully.

“Wohooooooooo.. wooooowww.. what a beautiful tree. This is a great tree.” Little Junsu started running around the tree and jumped excitedly. Suddenly a voice startled him.

“Hi, Little Friend..” A soft soothing voice called him from his back. Little Junsu turned his head and his eyes met a figure. Suddenly he was awed by a flawless figure in front of him. A beautiful figure in white milky skin wearing a golden cloak. The silver belt wrapped the slim waist perfectly. Little Junsu’s eyes sparkled brightly as he observed the figure more. Soft golden hair, with bright golden orbs in those cute tadpole eyes, sharp eyeliner, and the round pinky rose lips. That figure took a few more steps, coming closer to Little Junsu. Every time that figure stepped his feet, the icy snow on the ground was melting, changing with 7 colored rose. It was like the figure in front of him giving a new life to everything that he touched.

“Wuaaaaaahhhh.. ahjumma, you are sooo beautiful!!!!” Little Junsu squeaked happily as he run to the figure in front of him. The latter laughed wholeheartedly when hearing Little Junsu’s praises. Little Junsu smiled brightly hearing the latter’s laugh. It felt so soothing yet so warm.

“Thanks for the praises, Little Friend, but you can’t called me ahjumma.I’m a boy.” The figures in front of him smiled sweetly. Hearing that, Little Junsu covered his cute mouth with embarrassment.

“I’m sorry, Ahjussi.. I don’t know that you are a boy. You are soo pretty that’s why I called you ahjumma.” Little Junsu said in an apologized.

“That’s Ok. I’m getting used with that. They often called me and my hyung as beauty also.” The latter chuckled cutely. “But.. please don’t called me ahjussi. I’m not that old you know. Call me Hyung! Now, little Friend, what are you doing here?” The latter asked little Junsu as he patted the empty seat beside him. Little Junsu obeyed him as he took a seat on the warm ground.

“I don’t know, Hyung. It’s like I suddenly get in here but I don’t know how. Seems like this place is cool!! Hyung, what are you doing here?” Little Junsu asked as he tilted his head cutely. Seeing that, the latter just smile.

“I’m waiting for someone. Someone who’s very important in my life. I’m waiting for him to come back to me.” He answered as he directed his gaze toward the sky.

“Who is he, Hyung?” Little Junsu asked curiously. Hearing Little Junsu’s question, That boy smiled sadly. He reached Little Junsu’s head and his hair lightly. Little Junsu could smelt a sweet rose scent when his Hyung getting closed to him.

“Someone who’s very important for me.. my everything..” the latter said as he played with Little Junsu’s hair. He made a beautiful crown made by rose and put it on Little Junsu’s head. Little Junsu himself just let the other played with his hair. He felt so comfortable when his new hyung stay closed with him. He didn’t know why but he felt that he had known him before.

“If this person was so important for you, then why should you wait for him, Hyung? Why don’t you stay closed to him so both of you shouldn’t wait each other?” Little Junsu frowned, confused by his Hyung’s sentence.

“Because we can’t. But, I’ll be waiting for him, even though I have to wait for him alone for the rest of my life.” The latter said as he smiled softly to Little Junsu.

 “So, you mean that you lived alone here? Can I accompany you until you meet your friend?” Little Junsu asked with a worried tone. He really hated to see his new hyung felt upset like that.

“No, you can’t and you must come back now. We will meet again, Junsu. I promise everything will be fine.” His Hyung then cupped his chubby cheek and said to him: “Junsu, one thing you must remember: Listen to your heart and let him guide you to your truly love.” And then the latter smiled as he raised his left hand in front of Little Junsu. Suddenly a bright light surround Little Junsu. Little Junsu started getting panicked as he felt his body was pulled by the light.

“Eeeeeh?? What’s this?? What do you mean, Hyung?? How could you know my name? Hyung, who are you??” Little Junsu managed to asked the latter as he felt the pull getting stronger.

I am you.” The latter smiled as Little Junsu was completely taken into the bright light.

 

#####****#####

 

 

Annyeong, Chingu..

I'm so sorry for the super duper slow late update. This is the real chapter.

Anyway, thanks a lot to imasein, haewon2010,TinTin_0o0, maedeh, JewElfNita, sacmynlibra, pie_su69
for the comments. You are my spirit to continue this story.. ^_^ and thanks a lot to the subscribers too.

 

Chingu, what do you think of this chapter? I hope this chapter doesn't dissapointing. Comment will be highly appreciated!!!