Chapter V~~ Strategies to Defense

The love of two crown Princes..

Hae-Ri ran as fast as she could. He stepped on two stairs at once. Her breath breathing fast and she could felt her lung screaming for more oxygen, but she didn’t care at all. She couldn’t waste any time. Even one second was so precious right now. She fastened her run and in an blink of eye, She arrived in front of the King’s chamber. She hurriedly knocked the door and a lady’s voice greeted her from inside.

“Come in.” The Queen of Vere permitted her to enter the Chamber. Hae-Ri felt his feet so hurt because she ran too fast. So she took a grip in front of the door for a while and after that she entered the room. In the Chamber, the Queen was sitting gracefully on the Royal Sofa. She was so beautiful with the wise and kind look on her face. Motherly aura emitting from her, made her totally perfect to be the First Lady in Vere Kingdom. Junsu inherited this beauty of his mother eventhough he was a boy. Sometimes the Queen wondering whether it was a gift or not for Junsu to inherit that kind of ethereal beauty.

Hae-Ri took some steps closer to the sofa. Looks like the queen was reading something. Some kind of documents. The queen tilted his head to Hae-Ri and she smiled kindly when she know that it was Hae-Ri.

“Hae-Ri shii.. what a great surprise. It was so rare to see you give a visit to me. Take a seat. Do you want some tea? You look so pale.” The Queen asked Hae-Ri as she offered her a cup of tea.

“Thank you for your kindness, Your Majesty. But I’m not thirsty. I came here just to tell you something.” Hae-Ri said as she bowed her head.

“Tell me something? About what? Is it about Junsu? Did he make you annoyed again? Or did he make any naughtiness again?” The queen said happily as she smiled to Hae-Ri, imagined the Hyper Little Junsu made a mess with his nanny.

Seeing that smile just broke Hae-Ri’s heart into thousand pieces. She didn’t have a heart to tell this kind lady about the vision that she had earlier. But she knew she must do it. For the sake of everyone in Vere Kingdom, and especially for Junsu himself.

“Forgive my impudence, Your Highness. The purpose of my visit is to tell you something. It’s related with The Crown Prince also, My Majesty. It’s about the prophecy.” Hae-Ri said in her sad tone. Hearing the word “prophecy”, the queen uphold her seat on her sofa. Her face become serious as she said:

“Tell me, what is it? Is it a good news or a bad news?” The queen cautious. She looked sharply at Hae-Ri as she took her cup of tea to make her more relaxed.

“Your Majesty, a few minutes ago, I had a vision. It was about Vere and the Crown Prince. In my dream, there was a big red star. It come closer to Vere, as It tried to burn everything. From inside that red star, I saw someone come out from it. He was big, holding a big sword. He ran after The Crown Prince and then..and..and then..” Hae-Ri stammered as she said his last sentence.

“He tried to kill the crown prince by stabbing his heart.” Hae-Ri ended his sentence. Her eyes glistened in tears as she forced to remember that worst nightmare eventhough she didn’t want to do that. She took a deep breath, and continued his words,

“Your Majesty, We must not let them get Crown Prince. We must protect him. Don’t let anyone caught him. We must do something hurry, Your Majesty. We must prepare the army, in case Tenebris come faster than our prediction,” Hae-Ri suggested to The Queen. The Queen still sat on the sofa. Frowning could be written on her beautiful face. She was thinking hard how to escape from this crucial situation. She couldn’t wait until her husband comes back from Cadent. No!! This time, they musn’t waste time. Stood up from her seat, She ordered Hae-Ri:

“Hae-Ri, this is a crucial time for Vere. On Behalf of the King of Vere, I take over the position as the decision maker. Tell The Commander to get the army ready. Prepare the supplies. Closed all gate in Vere. Announce to the people that we are in the standby mode. We must block them as hard as we can.” With that the Queen ran to his table. She pulled out four pieces of paper. She wrote on it in a hurry, and then put them on the envelopes.

“Hae-Ri, bring this letter to Junho. Tell him to send this letter hurry. We need help. And call Commander for me. Tell him that this is an emergency situation, he should come to see me immediately. We will plan strategies to defend Vere from them. Do it now!” with that last command, Hae-Ri dashed out from the room to find Junho and the commander. She hoped that they still had time, at least time to protect their people and their beloved Crown Prince.

“Prince Junsu, I will protect you. I swear, even if I must sacrifice myself.” Hae-Ri made a promise to herself as she fastened her run and turned to Right Wing of the Palace to get the Commander.

 

#####****#####

 

“Junsu..Junsu.. where are you, son?” the King of Vere repeatedly calling his beloved son. His face show any sign of worries. He really afraid if there was something bad happened to his only son. Seeing the sad and worries on his friend’s face, The King of Cadent cheered him up. He patted his friend’s back and said:

“Don’t worry, my friend. This palace is one of the safest places in the world. I’m sure he’ll be okay. Maybe he’s hiding somewhere just to make a surprise to you.” The King of Cadent assured him. The latter just nodded his head weakly while praying that his son would be okay.

 “Appa..Appa..” King of Vere heard a small voice yelled far behind from him. And when he turned his back, he could see his son running toward him happily. His tiny feet jumped excitedly as he saw his father. Relieved suddenly fulfilled his lung and he embraced his son dearly.

“Junsu..Oh my God.. where are you actually? We have been searching you in this entire palace but we still couldn’t find you. Mind you tell me where are you hiding, son?” the King asked his son while his tiny back. Junsu smiled sweetly and said:

“I’m not hiding, appa. I’m just travelling. I played on the garden. The garden is soooooo big and beautiful. And you know appa? I met one new friend. He was so kind. He even shared his secret place with me. Isn’t it great?” Little Junsu explained in a hyper way, making his father smiling endlessly.

“Yes..yes.. that is great, Son. Come on, let’s go home. Your umma surely missed you so much. Now, say bye bye to your ahjussi.” The King of Vere said as he placed Junsu in front of the King of Cadent.

“Bye..bye..Ahjussi.. thank you so much. “ Little Junsu waving his tiny hand as he smiling to the old man in front of him.

“Bye,  cutie angel. Come here often okay?” The King of Cadent said as he patted Junsu’s head.

“Sure, Ahjussi. Don’t worry. Bye..bye..” And with that Junsu and his father went to their Royal Carriage and heading to Vere. Little Junsu felt so tired because he played one day full with his Chunnie. He put his head on his father’s lap and get to sleep . Seeing that, The King Vere smiled widely as he his son’s hair. Little Junsu sleep peacefully on his father’s lap without knowing what were waiting for them once they arrived at Vere.

 

#####****#####

 

Sounds of galloping echoed on the forest. That voice was made by 500 Tenebris Soldiers surely would made everyone in their area trembled in fear. They walked gallantly during their journey. They will face another war. And King Venomous said that it will be an important war. So, they prepared everything perfectly. Imagined the freedom to kill always made their blood bleeding. Many people said that they were the death er. No it’s true. The correct phrase was a challenger of war. Getting closer to Vere, they were getting excited.

Actually, the distance between Vere Kingdom and Tenebris Kingdom was quite far. These two Kingdom was separated by Four mountains and two forests. This day, they had passed Lapidem Mountain and Speculum Mountain. And right now they had arrived on Nubibus Forest. It was a big forest. During the night, the forest will be covered by thick mist. It caused the decreasing visibility and bigger chance to get lost in that big forest. The more they get into the Nubibus forest, the more difficult for them to see everything in front of them. Actually, Venoumous wanted to continue the journey. He really didn’t want wasting time to get the Crown Prince. But seeing the imposibilty in continuing their journey, Venomous finally decided to stop for that night.  

At that time, Venomous ordered his soldier to stop on that forest and set up a tent and take a rest. He must make sure his soldier was on their stamina because tomorrow, they’ll have a party with Vere. An evil smirk was formed in his scary face as Venomous started imagine having that Vere Crown Prince. Just two more mountains and one forest and they’ll reach Vere Kingdom. Playing with his mind, Venomous surrender to his sleepy brain and let himself drifted into deep slumber.

 

 

 

Annyeong, Chingu.. This is me again..

seems like Venomous getting closer to Little Junsu.. I'll try to do better for the next chapter. Minsu and Yunjae will popped out when Junsu had already grown up as a teenager.

By the way, I just wanna ask What do you want for this story ending, Chingu? Sad ending or Happy ending? Comment will be highly appreciated.

Thanks a lot to haewon2010, sacmynlibra, JewElfNita, YOO_love_SU, imasein for the precious comment.. it helps me so much.. ^_^