Chapter VI~~ Give me the Crown Prince!!

The love of two crown Princes..

 

 

The trip back to Vere Kingdom went smoothly. The Royal Carriage ran across the forest. The weather felt warm and the flowers blossomed beautifully, totally a perfect time to hold a family picnic. The King saw the beautiful scenery from his royal carriage. He smiled to himself while imagined held a picnic with his family. He imagined having a lunch time together with his wife and watched his son run hyperly around the blossomed tree really made him smiled widely.

“It’s a good idea. We haven’t held a picnic for a long time. I’m sure my queen would agree with that.” The King thought in his mind while his hand caressing his hair’s son. Little Junsu slept peacefully on his father’s lap during the journey back to his home.

10 minutes later the royal carriage arrived at the Kingdom Gate. Once arrive at the Kingdom Gate, the King sensed something wrong with the Kingdom. The soldier looked so tense and they fully armed. They stood guard around the Kingdom and looked like ready to have a battle anytime they need. The King kept his wondering in his head. He planned to ask to his commander about what had happened until he summoned up the soldiers like this.

Once they arrived in front of the palace, the King straight his seat. He caressed Little Junsu’s cheek gently while said to him:

“Son.. come on wake up.. we had already arrived at home. Hurry, your mother must be missing you so much.” Hearing his father’s voice calling him, Little Junsu opened his cute eyes. His lips formed a cute pout, signed that he didn’t like to be disturbed during his sleep. Seeing that, his father just chuckled, saw how adorable his son was.

After  five minutes regaining his soul back, Little Junsu stretched his tiny arms. He smiled seeing his father and greeted him cutely:

“Good afternoon, Appa. We had already arrived?” Litle Junsu smile widely and took his father’s hand.

“Yes, Son. We had already arrived. Come on. Let’s get inside.” The king hold his son and carried him in his hand. Once they opened the palace’s main door, the queen ran into them. His beautiful face shown so much worries.

“Oh my God.. Thanks God.. You’ve finally arrived. You’ve made me so worry.” Her hazelnut eyes glistened in tears as she saw the loves of her life came back alive.

“Umma.. I’m home. How are you? Did you became a good girl while I’m gone with appa?” Little Junsu giggled cheerily as he teased his Umma. Hearing that, The Queen just hug his beloved son tightly.

“Umma, what’s wrong? Do you really miss me that bad?”  Little Junsu felt a bit surprised of his Umma.

“Yes, Suie.. Yes.. I miss you so bad. I just wanna see you again.” His umma tightened her hug and kissed his chubby cheek. Hearing that, Little Junsu just smiled softly. He wrapped his tiny hands on his mother’s neck and caressed his hair.

“Don’t worry, Umma. I’m home now.” Little Junsu whispered to his mother. The King just smiled seeing the warm interaction between his wife and son.

“Okay, Son.. Now, I need to talk with your Umma. Would you go to your room for a while?” The King ordered his son. Little Junsu just nodded his head and swayed his tiny feet playfully to his room. Once Little Junsu’s figure disappeared from them, The King talked seriously with his Queen.

“Jagiya, tell me what happened? What’s the matter with all the guards and your worry face?” The king held his wife’s hand tightly. The Queen looked into the King’s eyes with her sad eyes.

“It’s The Tenebris. Tenebris will arrived at our Kingdom in no time and Venomous tried to chase our son.” She explained everything to his husband, about Hae-Ri’s Vision, about her strategy, and about every condition in Vere Kingdom while The King and Junsu having the Trip to Cadent. Hearing that explanation, the King frowned deeply. He really didn’t think that Venomous would go this fast. He must do something quickly, to protect his people, to protect the world and especially to protect his beloved son.

“My Queen, you had done a right thing. Listen now, go to our room and prepare everything due to our plan. Everything that Junsu need, especially those hanbok. We couldn’t let them get our son. Ask the people to evacuate from this place. We will get ready when they arrived. And don’t forget to tell Hae-Ri about our plan. Tell her to get ready. We shouldn’t make any mistakes.” With that order, the queen dashed out to the Royal Chamber.

The King moved his feet to the Royal Library. He closed the door and started made Rune Symbol on the floor with the swayed of his hand. The Rune fluorescent brightly around the king.

 “Actually I don’t want to this anymore, but this time, you don’t give me any choice, Venomous.” The King closed his eyes, while his mouth casting a spell.

Pulchra est terra in pace..

 Omnem malum..  pacem, ut in caelum..

Tollere sigillum universi..!!!!!”

The earth suddenly shaking furiously and the heavy mist came out from the King’s hand. The mist flew past through the window and directed to the forest around the Kingdom. With that, The King dashed out from the Royal Library.

“So, Tenebris, Let’s have a battle if that’s you want. I won’t let you let your damn finger don on my son.” The King’s eyes burned in anger as he walked through the weapon room, preparing for the battle that will come between him and Venomous.

#####****#####

 

Venomous and his soldiers had prepared everything since a few hours ago. But strangely, it didn’t go so well. His carriage broken into two pieces, half of his soldiers got sick suddenly, and the weather suddenly getting worse. It was raining now. Seems like the nature against him this time. Venomous knew that something wrong had made this. It’s too weird to become just a coincidence. And that were exacerbated with the earthquake 10 minutes ago. The ground suddenly cracked into two, made half of his soldiers died. Venomous now knew. The Vere King use his magic spell to make all of this.

With the anger fuming in his mind, he made a loud telepathy to Vere King.

“Seems like you test my patience now!!! How dare you!!! “ The Vere King frown a bit when hearing that fuming dark voice echoing in the Vere’s weapon room. His mind now alert of what happened next. He didn’t answer or made telepathy back to Venomous. Venomous then continued.

“Now, I still give you my mercy. We could finish this without any blood drip from both sides. Give me the crown prince and I’ll let all of you live. If you’re smart enough, you’ll accept this order. But, If you dare to go against me, than by tomorrow morning your little kingdom will be burned down to the hell!! Remember, you only have one night to make your decision!” and with that last warning, Venomous cut off the telepathy from the Vere King.

The King dropped himself on the sofa near him. He felt very tired. It was a difficult situation for them. Even though Vere’s army was one of the strongest army in the west sector, but still comparing to Tenebris, they were nothing. Even with 100 soldiers, they could squashed Vere into thousand pieces. But, he couldn't give his only son to them. He loved his son too much, besides not only Vere, but the whole world will be in danger if he did that. The King keep thinking in his mind how to solve this problem, not aware The Royal Sorcerer and the Commander had entered the room.

“Your Majesty..” Hae-Ri’s soft voice awaken Vere King from his deep mind.

“Yes, Hae-Ri.. what is it?” The King asked her. It was obvious his voice sounded so tired.

Hae-Ri and the Commander give each other glance before said to their king:

“Your Majesty, we are sorry before because we’ve heard Venomous announcement accidentally. We just wanna assured you that no matter what happened, we will fight until our last breath. We will protect our kingdom and our beloved prince. Don’t worry, Your Majesty.” Hearing that the King smiled widely. How could he become so weak this time? He supposed to be the strength pillar for his kingdom, not become weak. He rose up from his seat and smiled to his confidant.

“Thank you so much, Hae-Ri and Commander.  Now, let’s prepare everything. We must be ready at the time they came.” And with that, They came out from the weapon room, preparing themselves for the battle.

#####****#####

 

 

 

 

Annyeong, Chingu..

I'm sorry for the super duper late update. I really don't have any sparetime. This is the real update. Actually I made the full chapter. but it came too long and I should separate it into two or three part. Hehehehe.. I'll update soon in the next days. Thanks for your patience and for subscribing..

Anyway, thanks a lot to imasein, cholatta, haewon2010, sacmynlibra, JewElfNita, TinTin_0o0, maedeh, iscreamout for the comments. It means a lot to me. ^_^

 

What do you think of this, Chingu? Comment please.. Thank you.