Chapter IV~~ Promised Chain..

The love of two crown Princes..

“Wait,,wait Chunnie.. wait for me..” Little Junsu ran to Little Yoochun as he slide down from their tree house. Junsu moved his tiny feet faster in order to catch Yoochun’s step.

Hearing one sweet melodious voice called him, Little Yoochun stopped his step. He still fixed his gaze on the ground, afraid to see Little Junsu. He didn’t know what happened to him today. He was a brave Yoochun, never afraid of anyone else. But why did he feel afraid today eventhough he didn’t made any mistakes at all? Afraid to meet his new friend’s gaze? He could feel his face was still as red as tomato yet his stomach felt so strange. It felt like he had just eaten 100 butterflies alive and now they were flying in his stomach.

“Huuuuufffftt… Don’t run too fast, Chunnie..” Little Junsu catching his breath while held his chest. Little Junsu looked at Yoochun and he knew that there was something wrong with his friend. Little Yoochun's face looks so red, same like him when he got fever. Suddenly Little Junsu caught Little Yoochun’s hand.

“Chunnie, did something wrong happen? Chunnie don’t look so well.. I think Chunnie get fever. Your face look so red.” Little Junsu’s worried voice filled Little Yoochun head plus the warmth that Junsu’s hand given to him made his head spinning.

“Uhm..no..no.. I’m okay..yes.. yes..absolutely.. Don’t worry, Suie.” Little Yoochun started blabbering. He really couldn’t think straight at all.

“Really??? Come here. Let me check Chunnie.I’m your doctor now, Chunnie..” Little Junsu pushed Little Yoochun down and made him sat down on the dandelion field. After that, Little Junsu put his forehead on Little Yoochun forehead. “Hmm..I think your heat is still normal, Chunnie. Then, how could your face get red like that?” Little Junsu keep put his forehead on Little Yoochun’s head while he was thinking.

Little Yoochun couldn’t breath at all. Little Junsu’s face was a millimeter from his face. From that position, he could see Little Junsu’s beauty clearer. That soft eyeliner and the light brown eyes had captivated him, made him couldn’t blink at all.

“Oh..my God.. This is no good..no good..I musn’t see Suie’s eyes.. I mustn’t..” Yoochun said in his heart. He tried to distracted his gaze to the other side. And unfortunately, his gaze landed on Junsu’s pink soft lips.

“Uhm..Su..Suie.. I’m o..okay..yeah..totally okay.. no worries..hahahahahha” Little Yoochun laughed awkwardly pushed Little Junsu away a bit from him, tried to “escape” from Junsu.

“Really? Okay then if you say so..What a relief, Chunnie..” Little Junsu flashed his smile. “Oh Chunnie.. where’s your umma? I thought I heard her voice when we were on the tree house..” Little Junsu looked around the flower field, wondering where the lady was.

“Don’t worry, She’ll come back soon. Why don’t we wait for her, Suie? Or, you want to go to the tree house again?” Little Yoochun asked him.

Little Junsu shake his head. “No, Chunnie. Let’s stay here.” Little Junsu made himself sat beside Little Yoochun. They enjoyed their time together. No one talk, just the wind blew hard on the dandelion field, made The flower flew to sky. Little Junsu made his gaze to the sky, following where the flower went.

“Chunnie..  Look at them.. They are so beautiful. I really envy to them. They are so beautiful, able to flew high to the sky. So free flying in the sky.” Little Junsu said in his sweet tone, while closing his eyes, enjoying the nature him gently. Again, Little Yoochun was mesmerized by him. Dandelion flew between this little angel, what an incredible scenery.

“Don’t envy to them, Suie. Suie much more beautiful than all of the flower in the world. Trust me. ” Little Yoochun slipped the words smoothly. Hearing that honest statement from his friend, Little Junsu smiled brightly. “Thank you, Chunnie.” He said as patted Little Yoochun’s shoulder.

“Uhm..Suie.. I want you to take this.” Little Yoochun suddenly take off his necklace. It had a golden stone pendant on it.

“What is this, Chunnie?” Little Junsu asked in confused.

“It’s called Promised Chain, Suie. In Cadent, if you made a promise to someone, you’ll gave them something as a sign that you’ll fulfilled that promised. Appa told me that I shouldn’t break my promised. Last time I broke my promise with appa, he encaged me in the dark chamber. I was so afraid.” Little Yoochun shuddered as he remember that scary moment.

“Hahahahahahaha.. there’s no need, Chunnie. I‘ll fulfilled my promised. Don’t worry.” Little Junsu laughed lightly as he gave back the necklace.

“No, Suie. It’s not like that. I just..Uhm.. I.. Uhm.. just wanna give something to you. A gift for my new friend.” Little Yoochun blushed madly as he said his words.

Seeing his sincere, Little Junsu couldn’t help but giggling. “Chunnie so sweet. You are my sweetest friend. Thank you so much.” Little Junsu said as he took the necklace from Little Yoochun's hand. He tried to wore the necklace. But it’s a bit difficult for him, so Little Yoochun helped him.

“Here, let me help you, Suie.” He said as he sat in front of him, tried to tie the necklace. Once he done, Little Junsu yelled happily. “Yeaaiiyy.. I got a present from Chunnie.. Yeaiiyy..” Little Junsu jumped up and down, seemed so happy to get the present from his friend. Seeing that, Little Yoochun could just smiled.

“But chunnie.. I didn’t have anything to gave to you. You gave me something but I didn’t give you anything. It’s not fair right?” Little Junsu pouting as he talked with Little Yoochun.

“Uhm..it’s okay Suie..It’s Okay.. You don’t have to give me anything. Just being my friend is more than enough.” Little Yoochun assured his little friend. Hearing his answer, Little Junsu felt unsatisfied.

“No..Chunnie..I insisted to give you something. Right now, what do you want chunnie? Maybe I could help chunnie or made something for chunnie..” Little Junsu frowning a bit as he thinking of something. His pink lips still forming a cute pout.

“Uhm..we..well..Su..suie..It’s just how about a kiss? I..I mean you don’t have to do something..yeah..yeah..forgot what I said earlier.” Little Yoochun stammered as he fixed his gaze on the ground.

Hearing his friend's answer, Little Junsu come closer to Little Yoochun and planted a sweet kiss on his cheek. He just smile brightly as he said: “Chunnie..I have already given your gift. Now we are equal, don’t we?”

Little Yoochun froze on a second and the second later, he blushed madly while grinning widely.

“Omoooo..Chunnie’s face is getting redder. Oh my God, What happen, Chunnie? Do you feel sick again?” Little Junsu looked so worried at his friend.

“No, Suie..I’m just..just..uhm..I’m just happy receiving your gift.” Little Yoochun said in an embarrassed tone. “Thank you so much, Suie for being my friend.” Little Yoochun held Little Junsu’s hand tightly.

“You are welcome, Chunnie.” Little Junsu said brightly. They sat on the dandelion flower field for a few minutes until one voice called him.

“Chunnie..Chunnie Baby..!!! There you are!!!!”

“Ummaaaa.. How could you find me?” Little Yoochun hurriedly release his hold on Little Junsu’s hand and walking toward his mother.

“Of course I could!! I know your habit, young man!!" a Lady come closer to them, She was very beautiful, her face reflect kindness and playful, type of free person. The lady then turned her gaze at a little creature behind her son and she gasped immediately. "Wuaaaaaaahhhh..what a cutie kid!! Hello there..what’s your name?” The Queen of Cadent asked Little Junsu friendly.

“Suie, Ahjumma.. I’m Chunnie’s new friend. Nice to meet you.” Little Junsu said cheerily.

“Ooooooowwww.. So cute. Thanks for being Chunnie’s friend, Little Angel. Oooooowww.. could I take you home with me?” The Queen said as she hugged and kissed Junsu’s cheek. Junsu just giggling playfully but Little Yoochun sulking nonstoply at his umma.

“Umma..stop it..Let Suie go..!!! What do you want here?”  Little Yoochun said in a sour tone.

“Hey..Don’t be such a jealous brat like that, young man. I come here to pick you up. halmoni wants to meet you.” The queen teased his sulking son. “Suie..may I borrow your chunnie for a while?His halmoni want to see this brat.”

“Sure, Ahjumma.. Chunnie.. hurry up and go.. don’t make halmoni waited too long.” Little Junsu said to the latter who was still gave a sour face to his mother.

“Hear that? Suie angel has told you like that. You must go now..Suie, we must go now..But I promised to bring him back to you again after he finished his deal with his halmoni." The Queen of Vera winked at Junsu as she continued teased his son.

Hesitated, Little Yoochun bring his step closer to Little Junsu. This time, he determined to see Junsu right in the eyes. "Suie..promise me to come back again, okay? You have promised with me.” Little Yoochun as he held Little Junsu’s hand, still not want to let him go.

“I promised to you, Chunnie..”  Little Junsu answered him. And with that last sentence, Little Yoochun was dragged by his mother from the dandelion field.

Junsu just stood on the flower field. He watched them until they couldn’t be seen by him anymore while he swayed his tiny feet to the bushes near the gate and humming his happy tone. He couldn't wait to tell his appa about his new friend that he met today.

 

TENEBRIS KINGDOM

The dark cloud hanging on the sky, but it didn’t make the Venomous quiver even for a bit. He prepared his army eagerly. He checked every supplies that they had, from ammunition until food. It has to be a perfect preparation. He didn't want to lose in this battle, no it's impossible for him to lose in a battle. he always win his battle and he always got what he wanted. No one could stoppped him if he had determined on something, just like now.

“Is everything okay? the preparation perfect???” Venomous asked his commander about his preparation.

“Yes, your majesty. We are ready for your order now.” The commander said as he crossed his hand on his chest, sign that he’ll loyal to his king until his last drop of blood.

“OKAY.. NOW!! SOLDIER!! WE WILL HAVE ANOTHER MISSION.. A HOLY MISSION TO CONQUER ONE MORE KINGDOM. IT IS VERE KINGDOM. THIS IS AN IMPORTANT WAR FOR US. DON’T LET ANY SINGLE RAT ESCAPED!! KILL THEM ALL!!!!BUT 1 THING I ASKED!! GET THE VERE CROWN PRINCE TO ME, DEAD OR ALIVE!!!  DO YOU UNDERSTAND?” Venomous ended his short speech.

“YEEEEESSSS, YOUR HIGHNESS!!!” The soldier said in unison.

“Good, now let’s MOVE!” Venomous commanded them all. His eyed red, he was so eager and thirsty for blood. He must got that Vere Crown Prince even if he must lost all of his soldier. And by that time 500 soldier moved to Vere Kingdom, ready to finished that peaceful kingdom from the history.

 

VERE KINGDOM

Snoring could be heard from one room near the roof. That room was closed, but the person in there let the window opened. The wind breeze smoothly, the person's hair who felt asleep on the sofa. One hour ago, she was in her seat, having a meditation. Since the Crown prince had a visit with his father, Hae-Ri continued her other job as the Sorcerer at Vere Kingdom. As usual, she was trying to read the sign and the constellation. She didn't know why that day she felt so sleepy and in a blink of an eyes, She had already fallen asleep in her sofa. After 1 hour sleeping, Hae-Ri started moving uncontrollably in her sleep and suddenly one second later, she screamed.

“Noooooooooo..!!!!” Hae-Ri suddenly woke up from her slumber. Her breath was heavy, her eyes opened wide and she sweating a lot, as she experienced the worst nightmare. In her previous vision, she saw a red star burning Vere kingdom, and in that red star she saw a man with a bloody red eyes, tried to stabbed Junsu's heart. It was a sign of danger!! She must do something quickly! She couldn't let his little prince in danger!

“Oh my God..this is bad..totally bad.. I must give a warning. Oh no.. Your Majesty is still in Cadent. What should I do? What should I do?” Hae-Ri took a deep breath, tried to regain her composure.

“Oh  yeah..I must tell  the Queen about this. And maybe the commander also, so he could get ready.” Hae-Ri think in her mind. And with that, she run as fast as he can from her room, tried to prevent the disaster before it’s too late.

 

 

 

Annyeong, Chingu..

I'm sorry for the late update. I've tried my best to spare my time but it was no use. Sorry if you think that my story is lame or something like that. I really tried my best. Thanks a lot to haewon2010 for giving me the poster for my story. I really love it.

Thanks for subscribing, Guys and thanks a lot to haewon2010, susuie, joice1st, JewElfNita, nanapham, YeonYeon, imasein, criscee for the comment.. It really gives me strength to continued this story.. ^_^