Stalking You

Of Porcelain And Steel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Here! Take these!”I said, placing the roses into my maids arms. “Take them all home, understand? Give them to mother to put them in my room. Be careful not to lose any of them, understand?”

“B-but…MISS! WHERE ARE YOU GOING ALONE?!”she yelled after me as I ran off, following my target.

I hid behind people, I pretended that I wanted to buy something from nearby stands…I did it so that I could approach him. Being close enough to him, I could analyze him without being seen. He had his black hair styled under the usual hat. His tall figure was standing out even in the crowded market, making the young ladies looking at him with smiles on their faces. And the fact that he was looking at products made for women was drawing even more the attention of the female population.

Pretending to look at a silver hair pin, I glanced at his hands that were holding a woman’s shoe. His fingers were slender and long, with masculine nails cut short.

“Nice,”I muttered to myself as my eyes returned to the hair pin that I was holding.

“Sorry miss, are you going to buy that?”a voice asked from behind.

I turned around. “Why? You want it?”I smirked, hiding my shock away.

“Actually, I do,”he smiled, showing a white, perfect denture.

I looked at the hair pin in my hair. “I heard that there are some strange guys in the town, that like to dress as girls and go buying all sorts of jewels for themselves, but I never really believe it. Here, you can buy it if you want. I don’t like it anyway,”I placed the hair pin in his hand and turned around, preparing to leave the place. I was waiting him to stop me. I was waiting for an explanation from him. But nothing came. Few meters away, I stopped at another stand and glanced at him. He was still there, bargaining the price with the seller.

“The guts he has!”I muttered to myself.

But even so, I continued my stalking. Yes. It was stalking. But I was curious. I wanted to know him. I wanted to know more about him without him knowing a thing about me. ‘Coz when the time would come, I would show him just how easy is to fall for me. And then…crush him!

What was surprising was the fact that despite having so many girls around him, he was alone. He was alone, looking for some female accessories. Strange, huh? But actually, even though everyone seemed to recognize him, no one really approached him to talk to him. He was all alone.

♃~✵~♃

“I can’t believe I actually followed him around all day long!”I muttered in disbelieve as I saw the sun was about to set. “And now I’m stuck here! Where is this place anyway?!”

It was a small village, somewhere around Hanyang. How I go there? By following him. Where was he? Inside some smal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter