School Uniform

Shining Debut

The following day, Clover, Yuri, and I arrived at the shooting set for "Star Golden Bell." Since I was the last one to graduate from highschool, I still had my uniform, which I was able to wear to the recording because all of the guests wore school uniforms. It was a quiz show where we, the guests, raised money for scholarships to give to students. While Yuri and Clover were changing, I found out that this was an idol singer special episode.

"I'm going to visit other waiting rooms!" I called to the two dressing and then walked into the hall. I wandered around, looking at the nameplates on the doors.

"Kim Taehyun, Jung Juri.... Hyoyeon unnie, Sooyoung unnie, Tiffany unnie, Krystal.... Oh! There's SHINee! I bet they're changing," I listed off the names, "HyunA, and.... OthellO?!"

There was a sign on their door that said they were ready for recording. I sighed. It was time to practice my acting and make new friends.

I knocked on the door.

"Come in!" someone called. I opened the door and bowed.

"Annyeonghaseyo, sunbae-nim," I greeted them politely. I glanced aroung the room at the five boys' confused faces. Four of them stood up and bowed back. One waved.

"Hey, Kylie-ah," Christian said, "what are you doing here?" I could feel my eyes narrow slightly. I didn't recall us being that close.

"I came to apologize for how I acted the other day; I was a little rude." I faked a smile. The only thing I did wrong was roll my eyes. I didn't think that I should be the one apologizing. 

"No it's fine! I'm sure it was just nerves from being onstage," he laughed. He had some nerve, I could tell him that!

"You two know each other?" a tall boy about Christian's age asked. His emo-like black bangs covered one of his eyes, but I was sure that his eyebrow was raised.

"Ah!" Christian suddenly seemed to remember that I had no clue who anyone was, and introduced us - somewhat that is.

"Soohyun, this is Kim Kylie. She's the youngest in Fleurs. Kylie, these are the OthellO members!" Christian said, gesturing.

The first tall boy spoke again.

"Nice to meet you, Kylie." he smiled darkly. Yep, it sure sounded like he meant it.

"I'm Soohyun," he said, "and this is Jungin," he pointed to a muscular boy with bleached hair, "Zak," this timee a tall, skinny, tan boy with hair dyed brown, "Adrian," a boy with long black hair and glasses, "and you're Kylie!" he pointed at me. I crossed my arms. Really? I wondered if Onew Condition was spreading.

"Hi, well I guess I'd better get back." I waved and headed back to the door. I thought that I would have time to visit SHINee and Krystal, a member of f(x).

"No!" Zak cried and grabbed my arm, "We hardly ever get visitors! Will you stay with us please?" He found a way to look up at me with adorable puppy eyes even though he was taller than I was. Gosh! It was super cute and creepy at the same time. He reminded me somewhat of Key.

"Z - Zak what the heck are you doing?" Soohyun grabbed him by the collar and dragged him away.

"I guess I can stay, but only for a minute," I gave in to Zak's aegyo. He jumped back up and pulled me over to a couch. He sat down next to me, sighing.

"Christian hyung has told us so much about you," he said, "He was right - you are kind of cute!" I felt my cheeks get warmer as I blushed.

"That's impossible; I barely know him!" I stammered.

"That doesn't matter. Hyung can tell someone's personality by meeting them for a few seconds," he explained. Zak suddenly faced me on the couch and moved one of his hands to the other side of leg on the arm of the couch, blocking me from getting up.

"Wha - What are you doing?" I asked.

"Do you like me the best? Out of OthellO?" Zak ignored my question. I panicked.

"Look, just move your arm and I'll leave. I don't really know any of you!" I pushed him away and stood. He lounged lazily where I had been sitting, as if it was nothing new to him.

"So then you like Christian the best?" he asked, "that figures."

"Wha-? I'm just grateful - he helped me a few days ago." I looked around. The rest of OthellO didn't seem to notice what was going on.

"I'm going to go, okay?" I put my hand on the doorknob.

"Oh wait a second!" Christian stood up, "I walk you back!" I began to wonder if that was his thing, walking girls home?

"Hyung, I want to go too!" Zak stood up as Christian tried to walk by him. That's when I noticed that his shoelace was untied. They fell over as they collided.

"Whoa!" Zak cried out, and put his hand in front of him to catch himself. The only flaw in his plan was that I was in front of him. I felt him slam into me, his force pushing both of us to the ground.

I opened my eyes to see Zak's face inches from mine. I turned my head away in embarrassment to see Christian, who had fallen next to me. He sat up and looked at Zak, who was the reason I was unable to get up. He seemed frozen. His face was completely red and his eyes were wide open. He had thankfully landed on his hands and knees, so he was not pinning me to the ground, but I couldn't get up until he did.

"Are you.... okay?" Zak asked slowly. He seemed more embarrassed than I was.

"Get off her, Zak!" Christian said and moved over to pull him to his feet. Just then, I heard the door open. I thought it was an OthellO member, but a few seconds later, I heard a familiar voice ask, "Kylie?"

I turned my head to look as Zak finally looked up as well, his face becoming an even deeper shade of red.

"Oppa!" I cried out upon seeing not one, but all five of the SHINee members staring down at us. And they looked very angry.

 

==================================================================================================

Yay~ I updated today! Day 3 of updating daily: SUCCESS!!!!!!!

Please comment, or better yet, continue reading~!

from you evil author,

Juliette.