Ramyeon, Taemin, and Minam OH MY!

Shining Debut

We practiced until it was lunchtime. We had to be perfect. It was only our fourth live performance. I put my hoodie on again and turned to the members.

"I'm going out for ramyeon, does anyone want to go with me?" I asked hopefully. I didn't like going anywhere by myself anymore, there were too many stalker fans who had camera phones. They all shook there heads.

"We brought our lunches from the dorm," Angel said, "I packed one for you too. Did you forget it again?"

In all honesty, I hated what Angel packed. It was all rabbit food - carrots, cherry tomatoes, and the like.

"Yeah, I must have!" I lied while smiling. I walked over to the elevators and pushed the down button. I rocked back and forth between my heels and the balls of my feet while I waited. Footsteps came up behind me.

"Where are you going?" Taemin asked.

"I'm going to get lunch," I replied, "I - uh - would you like to come?" I probably sounded like a teen girl talking to her crush, but hey! I was one!

He smiled and asked, "Where are we going?"

"My cousin's ramyeon shop; she just recently opened it, so I wanted to visit her," I told him. His smile was amazing. I hoped he would come, although if he did, there was a possibility of staring at him the entire time.

"Ramyeon?" he asked, "I don't know, my face could get fat if it's too unhealthy."

His.... face? I never understood that logic when any of the idol singers brought it up. I always thought having one or two unhealthy foods was okay now and then' I never considered the size of my face.

"They have other stuff too, like salad and chicken! It's supposed to be really good!" I said quickly.

"Is it OK if I invite the other members as well?" Taemin asked. I nodded, thrilled because of my luck. He went back to his practice room after we agreed to meet in the lobby. The elevator doors opened. I stepped inside.

"Wait!" someone called from down the hall. Kaname propelled herself through the closing doors.

"Unnie? What are you doing here?" I asked, surprised.

"I dropped my lunch on the floor and decided to come with you," she answered, straightening out her hair. I sighed inwardly. I had been looking forward to having an informal lunch with my friends. I was worried that with Kaname there, we would have to use formal language.

"OK," I said dejectedly.

A few minutes later, Taemin, Minho, Key, and Onew came into the lobby.

"Oh! Kaname noona, you're coming too?" Taemin asked very happily. She just nodded.

"Where's Jonghyun oppa?" I asked, ignoring the pinch I recieved from Kaname when I didn't refer to him as "sunbae."

"He had to got to an interview for his new drama," Key explained. I was a little disappointed; Jonghyun was usually very upbeat. I soon got over it since I did get to hang out with everyone else.

We all left through the back entrance. I led the way to cousin Baekhee's shop. We stepped through the glass doors onto a hardwood floor. We decided to sit at a table near the back, away from the windows. A teenage server came over to us. He was tall, with shaggy black hair. He didn't look up as he wrote down our drink orders.

"So is that it for now?" Baekhee's son, Minam, finally looked up from the paper that he was holding. His eyes grew wide. I could hear Onew groan slightly.

"Look, we don't want any reporters coming, so can you please-" Onew started, but was cut off by Minam.

"Noona!" he cried and threw his arms around me. I turned to face the others as soon as he let go.

"Guys," I explained, "this is my cousin Minam. Minam, these are my friends."

Minam bowed at a full ninety degree angle, "Kaname noona, thank you for taking care of my noona! Please continue to take care of her!" he exclaimed and looked up, "but, Noona, who are these boys? Wait! They don't have crushes on you do they?! I can't just give away my noona to just anyone like that!"

It appeared that Key was in complete shock. Taemin stared wide-eyed at Minam.

"We are SHINee, we debuted before Kylie at SM," Onew explained while trying to bring Key back to Earth.

"Shiny? I've never heard of you," Minam said thoughtfully, "I'll go get your drinks."

I faced the shocked oppa's sheepishly.

"He doesn't listen to much music, only traditional and Fleurs," I told them. Key narrowed his eyes.

"Don't people talk about us at his school?" he asked suspiciously.

"He probably wouldn't remember even if someone did. He's the type that wouldn't care if he didn't understand it," I laughed. I loved my cousin very much, but not as much as Taemin of course!

"He called you noona, but he looks older than you," Taemin pointed out, "he's as tall as Minho hyung."

"Actually, he's two years younger than me. He's just tall for his age," I corrected him.

"So you actually are someone's noona!" he snickered. I noticed that Taemin had a tendency  to laugh like a girl, hiding his mouth behind his hand. It didn't help that he was wearing his extensions again. I saw some male students at the next table over whispering to each other while looking at him.

"That's like saying you can't be someone's oppa! You are my oppa!" I turned my attention back to him.

"It just seems weird, since you're one of the youngest among SM's group. Actually, you are the youngest!" he argued.

"I'm only a year younger than you!" I crossed my arms, "and besides, online, people call you Tae Baby."

"People online call you-" Taemin was cut off by Key.

"OK, Taemin, I think this converstion is over," he put his hand over Taemin's mouth.

I frowned. I really wanted to know what they called me.

That afternoon after we ate, my members and I went to the studio where Music Bank was filmed. We finished the rehearsals without many problems and went to change into our stage costumes.

The theme was "Modern Victorian," which, in words, didn't make much sense. Although once you saw the outfits, they were the perfect words to describe them.

Kaname had on a deep blue, long-sleeved, button-down silk shirt, whose sleeves turned to black, ruffley lace at her elbows. Black shorts show off a butterfly tattoo on the back of her knee. It was, of course, fake. A petite tiara on the ribbon in her hair matched the two on her strappy heels.

Angel wore a white tunic-like dress with a bodice over torn black leggings. White lace-up boots covered her calves while matching fingerless gloves covered her arms. He hair was done up into an elaborate ponytail and braid hybrid. Glitter surrounded her eyes.

Clover's outfit matched Angel's, but it was in the opposite colors.

Yuri had a short dress with a puffed-out skirt. The tops of the sleeves were also puffed, and a broach trailing lace was at . The color of her dress amazed me. It was violet, but when the light hit it just right, it had blue and green highlights.

My own costume consisted of a light blue, long-sleeved shirt with sleeves that were entirely made of black lace. The buttons on the shirt were on the far right instead of going down the middle. Black lace was tied around my waist as a very long bow over my light blue short shorts. Short black noir boots barely covered my ankles (shocking, right?). My hair was curled, and part of it was pulled back by a large blue ribbon.

Finally, we stepped into the dimmed lights to get to our places. The music started, and the lights came back on. My part came on.

"You smile, thinking it's your fantasy," I sang, "but I just say to give it up!" On the last word I turned and stretched out my arm towards the audience.

"Why don't you join me in reality?" I smiled and held up a victory sign. I could see that the camera that was filming was aimed at me.

At the end of the song, we ran backstage. Clover hugged me.

"You messed up twice, but we did great!" she exclaimed, jumping up and down. I knew that I needed to fix whatever I didn't get, but did she have to tell me right then? Our manager, Seojun, came up to us.

"Good job," she congratulated us while smiling, "take a break tomorrow morning, you deserve it. But be sure to come to my office at one; I have your new schedules."

"Yes ma'am," we all promised. Walking downstairs to the van, I saw many Hallyu stars. I still couldn't believe it when I saw them - people like Kim Hyunjoong, 2NE1, Big Bang, and B.A.P.

"Oh! I forgot my bag in the dressing room!" I suddenly shouted. My bag had my lyrics sheets, shoes, books, and the parts of my costume I could fit in there.

"You need to go get it!" Angel said, crossing her arms.

"I will! Don't wait for me, I'll meet you at the van!" I waved and ran back up the stairs. Which way was the room - left or right? I decided on left and turned. After a few feet, I reached another hall. I thought I recognized it as the one from earlier, so I walked down it.

Most of the lights in the rooms were off, but one was still on. I went to see if it was the correct room. I heard voices coming from it.

"You can't leave now!" one said angrily, "there's a fan-sign event in 15 minutes!"

"No, I don't want  to. They're all a bunch of idiots anyway. They just want to say that they met me," a second said.

"The other members are already there," the first pleaded. The only reply I heard was footsteps coming towards the door, towards me. I tensed as they stepped into the hall.

 

================================================================================================

And that's where I'm going to end it for now!!!! Hahahahahhaa, I'm an evil author aren't I? Are you dying to know who it is? Maybe you'll find out. 

It took me three tries to get this posted.

First try:

I accidentally logged out when I was typing and I lost EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!

Second Try:

The internet messed up and it closed out of EVERYTHING. Yet again, EVERYTHING was lost!!!!!!!

Third try:

OK~ I am going to get this typed and it is not going to mess up!!!!!!!!! >< 

1 hour, 1 foreword, and 2 chapters later:

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S FINALLY DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In case you couldn't tell, I'm very happy right now. 

Please comment~