Chapter Two: Luhan and Eunyeol; Love at First Step.

The Stories of Our 'Happy-Ever-Afters'

Luhan burst into the practice room just on time before the bell rang. He sighed in relief when he saw that the teacher wasn’t there yet.
He went over to his locker in the corner of the practice room and twirled in the combination as it clicked open and he had access to the inside of the locker.
He stuffed his extra backpack that held his extra pair of clothes and his books for his next class inside and shut it as he clasped the lock closed once again. He made sure he looked presentable before stepping away from the corner and back to the center of the room, where the lesson would take place.
There were other students majoring in dance there as well. They were all doing their own things, practicing, talking, or even just sitting there.
One person dancing caught his attention though.
Her graceful hand, arm, and leg movements mesmerised him and he instantly knew who she was.
He stood there, watching her dance with admiration before the instructor stepped in, causing Eunyeol to stop dancing.
“Okay students, sit down.”,Mrs. Han said and motioned to the ground. Everyone sat down around her, but Luhan noticed that Eunyeol kept a distance and was at the far back of the circle.
“Today we will be working on our partner choreography project! So, I will be pairing you guys together with someone, okay?”,she said and began choosing partners.
Murmurs ran throughout the room, curious to who would become their partners.
After multiple couples were chosen, there were four people left, Eunyeol, Luhan, Minhyuk, and Jenhee.
“Minhyuk and Jenhee.”,Mrs. Han assigned as the two left to their own corner.
“Eunyeol, Luhan. You two are the best dancers in this class, thus I expect an outstanding freestyle choreography from you two the most, got it?”,Mrs. Han smiled and left to her desk in her office.
The two stared at each other people finding their own space.
--
“Do you get this move?”,you asked Luhan.
“Yeah.”,he nodded.
“Okay, then from the beginning. 5, 6, 7, 8...”,you counted off and the two of you began the freestyle choreography that you guys had created.
The two of you ran through the dance at least seven more times before you finally sat down,”Luhan, let’s take a break.”
He nodded and sat down next to you while taking a drink from his water bottle.
You grabbed your own water bottle and took a long gulp before you felt someone staring at you.
You set your water bottle back on the ground and turned towards Luhan who began blinking at you innocently.
You softly smiled,”I don’t think I’ve introduced myself before, huh?”
He shook his head while biting his lip lightly. *But I already know who you are. Baek Eunyeol.*
“Sorry. I get carried away in this class a lot. I’m Baek Eunyeol.”,you extended your hand towards him.
“I’m Lu Han.”,he slipped his hand into yours and the two of you gently shook hands.
“How old are you?”,you suddenly asked.
“I’m 22. You?”,he replied.
“19... You know, you look... Really young for your age.”,you chuckled lightly.
“I get that a lot. I’m assuming you thought I was 12?”,he teased.
“Eh, 12 1/2 .”,you joked.
The two of you laughed and comfortably talked until class was over.
After the two of you had changed into new clothes that weren’t soaked with sweat, the two of you began walking to your next class.
“What class do you have?”,you glanced at the books in his arms.
“Art.”,he answered,”What about you?”
“Vocal.”,you pouted,”Well, see you around-”
Just as you were about to turn around to leave he gently, but abruptly, grabbed your wrist.
You blinked at him.
“D-Do.. I mean.. Do you want to meet up for coffee tomorrow?”,he asked, turning a light shade of red.
You blinked, taking in his question before breaking out into a large grin,”I’d love to! Mmm.. Maybe at 1?”
“Deal.”,he smiled and released your wrist,”See you then.”
“Bye!”,you waved and ran off.
When the two of you were out of each other’s sights, you jumped up and down and silently squealed while biting your lip to keep the giant smile from bursting out while Luhan pumped his fist while mouthing ‘Yes!’.

--------------------------

Do you guys understand the name thing now? :D LOL If it's confusing you can message me and I'll explain it better~ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧